[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Majestic Cup Discussion
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Majestic Cup Discussion 
World Champ

Post Re: Majestic Cup Discussion
Bollocks to you, I can still get you, you just disappeared. You fear me. You bought down 411 on purpose.

And sandman, in order to be the king of returns you'd actually have to post :P

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Tue May 25, 2010 9:24 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Haha ouch. So I'm the Scott Hall of fedding then, i say im back, and then im gone shortly after.

Tue May 25, 2010 9:30 pm
Profile E-mail
World Champ

Quite possibly. I would offer to feud with you but I have to move house and probably won't have the time.

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Tue May 25, 2010 9:33 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

So would there be anyone who would want to continue FWRFED if we got an independent site up and running?

Tue May 25, 2010 9:35 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

One would assume that duty would fall to me since, you know, it was my fucking fed :cuss:

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Tue May 25, 2010 9:40 pm
Profile E-mail
Under Carder

I believe you mean our.

Tue May 25, 2010 9:51 pm
IC Champ

Tue May 25, 2010 9:53 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

No it was mine. I built it. With my own pudgy hands.

I don't really believe this in any organised sense, but Highone once gave me shit for talking like that in the early days because, as he put it, since it was 411's fed, I was really just a glorified line manager. Like the guy who runs a branch of McDonald's claiming it's "his restaurant". This was the analogy he used.

He and I don't get along that well.

Tue May 25, 2010 9:58 pm
Profile E-mail
in a cardboard box

Thommy, you very well know that every time you mention Highone a puppy is stabbed by a serial Killer!

But, yeah. When Jackrabbit went missing, Thommy stepped up and took over the fed so he is THE FWRfed guy and the FWRfed is pretty much his fed.

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Tue May 25, 2010 10:01 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Under Carder

Haha, I was as usual kidding, Thommy.

I wouldn't deny it being yours.

Though I feel partial ownership at this point.

I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Tue May 25, 2010 10:01 pm
IC Champ

Yeah, i had no intention of making it sound like i had any control over it, its all thommy.

Tue May 25, 2010 10:12 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Tue May 25, 2010 10:13 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

I'm sorry Thommy, whatever you need me for i'm around. Past track record isn't great, but i can pull it together.

Tue May 25, 2010 10:23 pm
Profile E-mail
Under Carder

Well I'm down to feud here.

And we finally get to drop that awful name FWRFed had. :D

Tue May 25, 2010 10:23 pm
Under Carder

When he said big return/giant story. I think he more meant Malaki.

You returning is hardly a story. :D

Tue May 25, 2010 10:24 pm
Rikishi's Thong

Red/Casey has arrived. The not so secret double identity has finally been revealed! /Lackluster reaction

Tue May 25, 2010 10:26 pm
Under Carder

Tue May 25, 2010 10:28 pm
Rikishi's Thong

Odin who?

Tue May 25, 2010 10:28 pm
Linda McMahon

I'm not accusing anyone of anything in my post, btw - the session being underwhelming was no one's fault, it's just that things had been on a downswing for ages, and it's probably my fault for continuing to put so much into the shows when the fed couldn't really support them, if that makes sense. The thing about shows is that they don't have to reflect shit: you can write them as overblown as you like even if, like, three people feuded. But then that creates a false expectation and eventually burns you out because you put a lot in without getting much back. Again, no one's fault, it's just a bit of a vicious cycle.

On the other hand, if you just give up, the whole thing collapses. I guess you can see why I felt pretty trapped by it all.

Tue May 25, 2010 10:33 pm
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

Hey guys, I'll definitely be posting soon.

Really.

I mean it.

<.<

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Tue May 25, 2010 11:18 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next