[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The January thread, is it twenty ten or two thousand ten?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:19 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ] 
 The January thread, is it twenty ten or two thousand ten? 
Too much time on my hands

Post The January thread, is it twenty ten or two thousand ten?
I say twenty ten.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:16 pm
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Re: The January thread, is it twenty ten or two thousand ten?
It's... 20-X

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:51 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:32 pm
Profile E-mail

I flipped back and forth. Absolutely horrible start to the show was some 8 man X-Division cage match thing. X-Division is a great way to start out the show, but the camera work was awful. You most just saw the cage, and they'd cut away at random times to show crowds. They even did it when they were doing the usual multiple finisher sequence. And then they ended it in a DQ like five minutes in, just so they could bring out Hardy. When the normal crowd is chanting BS, on your opening match, on your first live monday night show, that's bad planning.

But hey, Bret Hart was awesome. Lindsay wouldn't stop laughing at me as I turned into a 12 year old.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:06 pm

As a kid I always dreamed about a life like Cheetara....

Now, not so much :(((

Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:52 pm
Profile E-mail

You wanted a life like Cheetara? Weirdo.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:45 am

:finger3:

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:31 pm
Profile E-mail

I might be on the news soon. I think I'm going to kill the kids outside. :evil:

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:05 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
in a cardboard box

Great idea, kill them before they reach their teens and become whiny emo-brats

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:17 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Ring Crew

Cheetara is hot! :x

Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:29 pm
Profile E-mail

So when should it stop snowing?

Verbs, your sig image has been broken (at least to me) for, like, a year.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:23 am
Profile E-mail WWW

maybe I just wanted to mess with your mind.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:03 pm
Profile E-mail
World Champ

I think it may be time for the snow to stop. It's not Christmas anymore.

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:31 pm
Profile E-mail

It's still winter, though! But I agree. Time to go command the weather!

Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:11 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
World Champ

Aw, it's a little sad now without the snow. Just like when real snow goes.

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:17 pm
Profile E-mail

I am a sucker for comics that cost a quarter at the comic shop. :nerd:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:10 pm
Profile E-mail
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 16 posts ]