[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - it's been years
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 it's been years 
Linda McMahon

Post Re: it's been years

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:55 am
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

Hi person! o.o

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:28 pm
Profile YIM
Prophet of Mulism

@Kam

yeah yeah... I'm a complete unknown to a total generation of feuders now...

I'm the guy that was part of creative in the ECF's heyday. Helped Big Mike and Avalanche write/book/manage things. Was only a decent feuder but I held my own.

I also helped pick out a lot of the cool smiles you see on the forum, like:

:ass: :ninja: :cuss: :afroking: :Clobbukkake: :beer: :moon: :finger: :snuff: :bone: :tj: :tits: :bs: :bmw:

fun stuff.

Later

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. - Thomas Jefferson

Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:19 pm
Profile YIM

:tits:

Good choice :tup:

Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:51 pm
Profile E-mail
World Champ

Seeing as we're talking of people of the past, and I know I'm going to regret asking what I'm about to ask, but has anyone heard from Tubby in a while?

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:55 pm
Profile E-mail
Prophet of Mulism

was actually wondering about that myself... got a name, I can do some research.

Mars

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. - Thomas Jefferson

Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:28 pm
Profile YIM

Don't suppose you'll be feuding at all? :3

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:48 am
Profile YIM
Prophet of Mulism

to be honest... I don't miss feuding very much and I don't want to start something I know I'm not going to keep up with.

I miss the tight-knit camaraderie of ECF... only thing I do know that compares is a real good fantasy baseball league I run... I miss the challenge of getting peopled lined up to write, producing a show and that sorta thing too... but not enough to do it regularly, heh.

I'll be around, post some here and there, ya know?

Marshall

Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:06 am
Profile YIM

Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:12 am
Profile E-mail
Under Carder

I don't know what happened to those other people.

But Coren is an admin and still one of the most frequent posters at 411.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:18 am
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:32 am
Profile E-mail WWW
World Champ

Did Coren ever get Inside Pulses fed up and running again?

As for Tubby, I've just managed to get on his facebook page (real name: Scott Mitchell for anyone that's interested). He still seems to be alive which is nice.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:09 pm
Profile E-mail

I don't see a fed over there so I guess not.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:47 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
World Champ

Sounds about right for Coren.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:52 am
Profile E-mail

Nice. :lol:

Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:14 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2