[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - entrance vids
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 entrance vids 
Prophet of Mulism

Post entrance vids
gotta say the entrance vids are some pretty slick shit... wish we had that capability back in the day.

How do ya'll do it?

Marshall

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. - Thomas Jefferson

Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:44 am
Profile YIM
Linda McMahon

Post Re: entrance vids
It's footage from Smackdown vs. Raw 2007, captured onto computer using a USB device and some (pirated, in my case) software then you just use that footage as you would anything else to make a video with Windows Movie Maker. Youtube does the rest.

I keep meaning to do some more, but I don't have any goddamn time.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:45 pm
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

Dark Majicks

Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:47 pm
Prophet of Mulism

LC or anyone else still have the old ECF mashup mp3 that featured a lot of the old entrance songs? I lost it in a computer crash about a year ago.

Mars

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. - Thomas Jefferson

Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:57 pm
Profile YIM
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

If it was on the ECF website, I'm sure I have it somewhere... My PC's power supply died on me a few months ago, though, so the three hard drives it might be on are sitting on the shelf behind me.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:21 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Prophet of Mulism

if ya run across it, keep ahold of it and send it my way?
it should have been titled ecf.mp3 and I can guarentee it was on the site at some point.

Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:52 pm
Profile YIM

I used to have it. I remember it started up with Queen.

Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:07 pm
Prophet of Mulism

yeah it lead off w/ the three big guys who got the ball rolling
acid, nem and mikey

Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:32 pm
Profile YIM
No more forum moves!

Did you find it? I still have a copy :)

Almighty Creater (and rescuer) of this forum
RIP Majestic...

Wed May 26, 2010 2:44 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ YIM WWW
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

My hard drives will not turn on, so you oughtta post it!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Wed May 26, 2010 8:34 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
No more forum moves!

Cool I will upload it and give a link when I get home from work

RIP Majestic...

Thu May 27, 2010 2:36 pm

Awesome. Been wanting to hear that again for a while. I remember Verbs making a 411 sound track. It was two discs of all our entrance music, and he hosted it on his computer. I remember Aussie having a hell of a time getting it, because he was on dial up. Took him like a week, but he got it!

Thu May 27, 2010 6:23 pm
No more forum moves!

So yea... I forgot :oops:

I will try to remember this weekend

RIP Majestic...

Fri May 28, 2010 1:49 pm
No more forum moves!

Finally remembered :D