[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The September boredom thread is late!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:29 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The September boredom thread is late! 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post The September boredom thread is late!
Somehow I've managed to bruise my eyelid. WTF.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:18 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Linda McMahon

Post Re: The September boredom thread is late!
What have I told you about punching yourself in the face repeatedly?

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:12 pm
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

Lance ----> Image

:zuh:

Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:54 pm
Profile E-mail

My puffy eye looks awesome!

I've had to spend some time lying on the couch with a warm compress over my eye, so I watched two movies I thought I'd never give a chance to: Pineapple Express and Step Brothers.

Why did no one tell me to watch these before!?!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:12 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Did you ever watch Freaks and Geeks? Judd Apatow's production that also has James Franco and Seth Rogan?

Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:59 pm
Profile E-mail

I've seen bits and pieces but I haven't gotten around to watching the whole series yet. I usually watch all the movies with these guys, though... It's just that these two movies looked like they would be stupid, and not stupid-funny. Like... Scary Movie lame. But I was happily wrong.

Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:00 am
Profile E-mail WWW

I liked James Franco in the Spider-man movies. He had Harry down to a T. Granted some of the stuff they had him do was dumb, but HE was great.

Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:44 am
Profile E-mail

I certainly wanted to punch him in the face a lot less than I wanted to punch Tobey in the face.

Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:10 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Ring Crew

Dear Verbs,

First Rule of fight club is "We don't talk about Fight Club".

There is no second rule. Please remain calm, and smash your left testicle with a ball-peen hammer.

Kind regards,

32479er672

Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:05 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Wait...what?

Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:02 pm
Profile E-mail

Has anyone ever thought about trying to learn the lyrics to Weird Al's Hardware Store song? I'm not the only one right?

Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:27 am
Profile E-mail

Tried and failed.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:31 pm

Oh man, then I have no chance....you always picked up on that stuff MUCH faster than me. I'm still reliving Jefferson Airplane's White Rabbit. Granted, 10 years after learning them, I still know the lyrics perfectly.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:03 pm
Profile E-mail

Did you have trouble memorizing them? If so, did I mock you? Sounds like something I might do.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:51 pm
Linda McMahon

I got a job!

Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:49 am
Profile E-mail

I thought you already had one? But congrats!

Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:19 pm
Linda McMahon

I did, but it was temporary. They made a permanent position though and I had an interview for it today, then they called me before I even got home to say I had it! It was like a TV show!

Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:43 pm
Profile E-mail

Did you do a freeze-framed celebratory leap into the air?

Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:36 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

so I'm #6 for Ultimate Alliance 2 on Goozex. I didn't even try waking up in the middle of the night. Looking back, no one has added it since I did this morning.

I wish EA NHL10 was for the Wii. I have to settle for 2k10 instead. I think I'll rent that.

Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:39 pm
Profile E-mail

Ultimate Alliance is really fun. I have it for the 360.

Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:08 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next