[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The July boredom thread knows it doesn't need to be this hot
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:52 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 The July boredom thread knows it doesn't need to be this hot 
World Champ

Post The July boredom thread knows it doesn't need to be this hot
Ergh.

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:44 pm
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

Post Re: The July boredom thread knows it doesn't need to be this hot
we've had nothing but clouds and rain for almost a month straight.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:28 pm
Profile E-mail

Yeah, it's depressing. Also, I found the public library. I now have books.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:05 pm

you can start borrowing comic books and video games. They are part of the system I use.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:06 pm
Profile E-mail

I knew about the comics. Did not know about the videogames.

Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:06 pm

takes forever. a person can borrow a game for 3 weeks for free. I've gotten de blob, and Wario Ware, neither were worth buying. Everything else I've just been in line for.

Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:26 pm
Profile E-mail

I didn't quite know how the book request works. Now I have five books coming to me, three of which are comics.

Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:07 pm
It's Hammer Time!

:rollbarf:

Oh how I missed that smiley. This one was fun too: :afroking:

"Sweet & Sour" Steve Cook says:
I don't do dudes
Rich says:
no one expected you to, but i do believe it or not

Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:38 pm
Linda McMahon

Here comes The Hammer!

Hey, I read a news report your wrote for 411 the other day. It amused me. Clearly, you should be plugging the e-fed that made you what you are more though.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:43 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Happy birthday, Freya! Even though you're my fiancée and I obviously wished you happy birthday in real life and took you out for a meal and stuff.

Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:13 pm
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Nice cover-up, Thommy! :wink:

Happy birthday, Freya! Your name always sounded vaguely like a shampoo brand to me.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:21 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
It's Hammer Time!

I don't do dudes
Rich says:

Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:29 am
in a cardboard box

Damn, I'm late in, but Congats on the Birthday, Freya!

And Hammer. Good to see you at least back on our forums.

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:38 am
Profile E-mail ICQ

On a somewhat random note, my way of borrowing games is called GameFly. It rules.

And so does Persona 3.

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:15 am
Profile YIM
World Champ

Thanks guys.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:35 am
Profile E-mail
World Champ

And happy birthday to Matt!

Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:41 am
Profile E-mail

Happy birthday, Strikmore. Your last year of not being an old fart.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:24 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
It's Hammer Time!

So I've got a little less than five years to actually be alive then. Fantastic! :moon:

And the next time somebody tells me that England is soooooo much more cultured than the U.S., I'll send them some of these YouTube links that Hunter's sent me lately and laugh in their face.

I don't do dudes
Rich says:

Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:38 pm

I just about blew up my microwave.

Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:57 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Linda McMahon

What for? Don't you need that to cook stuff?

Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:38 pm
Profile E-mail
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next