[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 368: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The May Boredom Thread is Nostalgic
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:32 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 The May Boredom Thread is Nostalgic 
in a cardboard box

Post Re: The May Boredom Thread is Nostalgic
Thommy, that has to be the most cynical review I have ever read...and by virtue of that the best review I have ever read :)

About Fan-boyism, I am a Fanboy of a great many things the difference is that I admitt to my fan-boyism and is largely prepared to accept changes as changes are inevitable in this world.

It doesn't make it ok, it makes it tolerable at best ;)

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Wed May 13, 2009 2:29 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I accidentally used the womens restroom last night. :oops:

And a woman came in!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Mon May 18, 2009 5:23 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Too much time on my hands

After the awkward pause, you should have said "Don't you hate it when you penis gets in the way". Shake your head and do a little laugh, then walk out.

Mon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm

I'll do that next time!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Mon May 18, 2009 4:18 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
The Second Coming

That's ok! I used to use the mens at the fair and at hockey games. But that's just cause my gender insists in traveling in packs to use the bathroom...

'Patriotism is supporting your country all the time...and your government when it deserves it.' ~Mark Twain

Save the planet. Kill a hippie.

Mon May 18, 2009 5:45 pm

How awesome is this? I'm told it is very expensive.

Wed May 20, 2009 1:32 am
Profile E-mail

I dig it.

Wed May 20, 2009 2:11 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Fri May 22, 2009 6:17 pm
I am bad. I am to blame.

Nicely done, Lance.

WWWMDD?

Mon May 25, 2009 8:51 pm
Linda McMahon

Misfit? Never heard of him. Had some good tag partners though, if I remember correctly.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Mon May 25, 2009 9:16 pm
Profile E-mail
I am bad. I am to blame.

WWWMDD?

Mon May 25, 2009 10:05 pm
in a cardboard box

Misfit, how are things? IT's been way to long since we saw ol' teeth eyes on the Twisted side of the 'net!

"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"

Mon May 25, 2009 10:16 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
I am bad. I am to blame.

Can't complain ... just having a job in Michigan is an accomplishment. I've been enjoying my day off, reading up on recent fed developments. Who knows, it might spur me to get creative.

WWWMDD?

Mon May 25, 2009 10:47 pm
in a cardboard box

In that case, skip my stuff...

(And yeah, Thommy I foresaw this "We all do that to your stuff, Magnus!") ;)

Regarding jobs, I was fired from my last job, was unemployed for three hours and I'm now 3 days from beinga full time employee in a company that made my employee of the month in March!

Mon May 25, 2009 10:49 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
I am bad. I am to blame.

Ppppffff, stupid European companies, actually recognizing their employees! Don't they know they're supposed to crush your spirit under you become a hollow shell of a human being!

WWWMDD?

Mon May 25, 2009 10:52 pm
in a cardboard box

I work for Stream Global Services, they are as American as apple pie ;)

Mon May 25, 2009 10:54 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
I am bad. I am to blame.

WWWMDD?

Mon May 25, 2009 10:56 pm
in a cardboard box

Yeah...who wants hope?

Mon May 25, 2009 10:57 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
I am bad. I am to blame.

Certainly nobody around here, judging by the overall gloomy tone of feuding ... only kidding!

Great news about the job. It's nice to have steady full-time work. I'm also getting more hours at work in the near future, so I'm with you on that.

But seriously, you can't let work get in the way of what's most important in life. Thommy's still the world champion!? C'mon, somebody needs to dust off their old Monster Manual, crank up the metal and give this guy a run for his money!

WWWMDD?

Mon May 25, 2009 11:09 pm
in a cardboard box

The ring is all your's Misfit...And to be honest, I doubt the Monster Manual helps, you probably need "A guide to the Camarilla" to beat Thommy ;)

Mon May 25, 2009 11:18 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next