[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The April Boredom Thread likes Hello Kitty
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:18 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The April Boredom Thread likes Hello Kitty 
Linda McMahon

Post Re: The April Boredom Thread likes Hello Kitty
Yes, come join our fed! We're pathetic and needy!

Or you could come back because you liked us and we liked you and it would be nice. But if you don't want to, that's fine too.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:22 pm
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I don't like anybody.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:02 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Proud alumnus of F U

C'mon Rach, I promise that my character will hit on yours & try to have "e-passion" dripping all over this site & posts. :oops:

Or not. Whichever would help get you here.

And sure, bring Rich...who? Sean? Drunken Ninja? Yes! Him too.

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:39 pm
Profile E-mail
The Second Coming

'Patriotism is supporting your country all the time...and your government when it deserves it.' ~Mark Twain

Save the planet. Kill a hippie.

Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:27 pm
Too much time on my hands

Where's he pointing to? The future. And he's leading the way.

Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:34 pm
Proud alumnus of F U

What dude? What hat?

I only see a period.

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:39 pm
Profile E-mail
World Champ

Shit, I can't remember that guys name. How you seen him on 'Nevermind the Buzzcocks'? He's useless. It's almost worth watching Simon Anstel for.

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:53 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

It's Dappy. He famously said that Willie Nelson was looking at Jessica Simpson like he wanted to "smash her back doors in" in the video for "These Boots Were Made for Walking".

Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:26 pm
Profile E-mail

I'm becoming more and more convinced that I have a roommate I don't know about.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:09 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
The Second Coming

Talking to yourself without realizing it again?

'Patriotism is supporting your country all the time...and your government when it deserves it.' ~Mark Twain

Save the planet. Kill a hippie.

Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:18 pm

It sounds like someone's talking, but it ain't me!

Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:27 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

CH is usually boring, but this is funny:

[html]<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1907543&fullscreen=1" width="640" height="360" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="AllowScriptAccess" value="true"/><param name="movie" quality="best" value="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1907543&fullscreen=1"/><embed src="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1907543&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="360" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object>[/html]

Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:29 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

not bad, worth passing on for sure.

Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:38 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Happy birthday, Sandman...wherever you are...

:dance:

Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:08 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

I am here, thank you thommy, we must talk soon.

Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:04 am
Profile E-mail

Happy day!

Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:38 am
Profile E-mail WWW
World Champ

My little garden. And if anyone wants to know why it looks like I only have one plant, there are seeds in there too.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:37 pm
Profile E-mail

What kind of plant is it?

Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:48 pm
World Champ

Strawberry. And the seeds are carrots and beetroot.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:55 pm
Profile E-mail

Ah, so soon you'll have a mighty carrot tree to shade you.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:58 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next