[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The April Boredom Thread likes Hello Kitty
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:51 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The April Boredom Thread likes Hello Kitty 
The Second Coming

Post Re: The April Boredom Thread likes Hello Kitty

'Patriotism is supporting your country all the time...and your government when it deserves it.' ~Mark Twain

Save the planet. Kill a hippie.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:06 pm
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:10 pm
Profile E-mail
The Second Coming

I am not a sore loser! You smell! :x

'Patriotism is supporting your country all the time...and your government when it deserves it.' ~Mark Twain

Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:11 pm
Proud alumnus of F U

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:31 pm
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Bam ain't doin' nothin' no more.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:10 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Too much time on my hands

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:15 am
Profile YIM
Misses Sangre!

Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:10 am
The Second Coming

Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:43 pm
in a cardboard box

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:06 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
The Second Coming

Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:28 pm

Seriously though, you should come back and give it another try. The hell stuff seems to be a bit less than it used to. I'd love trying a feud with you sometime. ^^;

My character for example is involved in those storylines, but the nature of her character allows herself to also do 'normal'/'real world' storylines whenever.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:33 pm
Profile YIM
World Champ

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:44 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Nah, the Hell stuff is exactly as complicated and inaccessible as it's ever been. The point is that you don't have to play in our yard to beat us - it's not the novelty it was when I was coming up (when all I had to do was blind Creative with continuity to secure victory) so you can just ignore it. I think Hellfire welcomes the challenge of a main event contender who doesn't feel the need to try to beat us at our own game. Look at that Strikmore fella - he wouldn't know a demon if it appeared in front of him, shrouded in flame, and ripped his face off.

You're well overdue a rematch anyway, Rach. Don't think people don't remember who the first ever 411fed and ECF Unified World Heavyweight Champion was.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:22 pm
Profile E-mail
The Second Coming

Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:28 pm

Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:02 pm
Profile YIM
Proud alumnus of F U

Fine, don't come back. I'd whip your Americish Arse anyway.

(C'mon reverse psychology.)

We don't miss you anyway.

(There it is again.)

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:49 pm
Profile E-mail
The Second Coming

You mean American Ass - you really can't get that part wrong 8)

And stop tempting me! How many people are feuding anyway?

Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:59 pm
World Champ

Well, 10 people are booked this session. Get Rich to come back and see if he can get his title off me :wink:

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:07 pm
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

If you do decide to come back, I promise not to convince you to stay on the creative team over and over again :P

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:34 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:10 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next