[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Friction Show / Havoc Feuding Discussion
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Friction Show / Havoc Feuding Discussion 
World Champ

Post Re: Friction Show / Havoc Feuding Discussion
Has anyone seen Hawthorn about? I know he was busy last session, so I was wondering if we should just post without him and he can join in when he has the time.

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:39 pm
Profile E-mail
in a cardboard box

Well, if he isn't around I have a post I want to make...sadly I can't make it until tomorrow as I have personal shit to deal with.

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:44 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:36 pm
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

You can always find a couple others and start setting it up... I can give you a private forum to work in.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:40 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Too much time on my hands

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:09 pm
Profile YIM

Did I just kill the fucking board?

Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:06 pm
Profile YIM
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

It's always dead on the weekend.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:11 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Rikishi's Thong

Sorry for the delay Bleeder, you have the insane British snow-fall to thank for me finally finding the time to post a reply.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:20 pm
Profile E-mail
Proud alumnus of F U

Oh Maaaaaatt Strik(no E)more?

Where are you?

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:09 pm
Profile E-mail

I'm around. I just suck, apparently.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:13 pm
Proud alumnus of F U

Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:15 pm
Profile E-mail

I'll try for something today. My kid is due in two weeks, and my wife just stopped work, so my free time is tight lately.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:22 pm
Proud alumnus of F U

Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:27 pm
Profile E-mail

No, no. I'm still in. I have an outline of a post and everything!

Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:30 pm

Lol Thommy, how am I supposed to follow that act? You're kicking my ass here! >_<

Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:07 pm
Profile YIM
Proud alumnus of F U

Nice post sir.

I'll reply.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:01 pm
Profile E-mail
The Prodigal One

Are you sure you can run as far as the ring, old man Cam?

I'm the finest feuder ever to grace the doors of this establishment.

And do you want to know why?

Cause I deliver!!!!!!

PS Sorry to the people in my match for not delivering. Got tied up with stuff this week. But my post is up now.

Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:48 pm
The Prodigal One

Oh. And how do I get a mini-me?

PD had one. This is NOT FAIR!!!!!

He might be THE ICON, but I am THEE ICON!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:49 pm
Proud alumnus of F U

Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:58 pm
Profile E-mail
The Prodigal One

So you made one half decent character.

Big woop.

I have created two iconic characters in Acid and Twisted, a soon to be iconic character in Tommy Laughlin and, of course, the man, the myth, the Multi Million Dollar Latin American Franchise JULIO FANTASTICO!!!!!!!!

I'm still the king of this place. I mean, they named it after me. Maybe some day you can finally beat me in (Im)plausible Championship Wrestling?

You better hope we never meet in the ring, cause I will take you downtown to Chinatown, take you out of a lovely meal and then........I'll stiff you on the bill. :finger3:

PS And I stole your woman. :dance:

PPS Your mama.................

Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next