[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Non-Match Feuding
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Non-Match Feuding 
Too much time on my hands

After a stressful couple of days, Izumi was in bliss. Utter bliss. A friend had e-mailed her a link to old WWF Raw episodes and for once she wasn't stressed out...she was kicking back and indulging in a treasure trove of wrestling history. She'd almost forgotten that Inferno had walked out on her...

Fire flickered across the screen, a guitar hit all the notes for a marching anthem from Hell. Kane. The woman in the center of the ring was trapped, there was no way for her to escape..."Seems rather familiar, huh?" Izumi said to herself, giggling. She always did wonder why Inferno took after Kane. The two were similar, yet Inferno somehow managed to stand out on his own...

The woman was a manager. She wasn't a main character. It appeared she was about to be torn apart. The screen froze. "Download complete."

Izumi moved on to the next part, appropriately.

Owen fell from the rafters, fell as he tried to stand, the weight of the body could be felt as it collapsed like a puppet without strings.

"W-what?!" Izumi said. "That's not..." Her eyes widened. That did happen, yes...but there was never supposed to be footage of that. Where did this come from?

Brock Lesnar stood in his moment of victory, on the ropes, waiting to perform the Shooting Star Press. The cameras flashed in the night like stars in the sky. Exploding. The moment was captured forever, as he took flight. It would be a Wrestlemania to remember. Except she knew what happened next. And it wouldn't quite be remembered for the right reasons...

She watched as he missed the move, watched as he lost control of his body.

Kane entered the ring. Wasn't far from the woman now...

"What the hell is wrong with my computer?" Izumi said. It was jumping all over the place. She checked to make sure nothing happened to the video files or something.

Chris Benoit entered his home...

"Oh, fuck..." She slammed her laptop shut. Enough was enough. The window revealed the sun rising, just a little early. It was only 10 pm...

"Okay, who's messing with reality?" She sighed. She thought wrestling would be her escape from demons and supernatural things and blind pizza boys shooting you in the head....

"An escape?" A woman's voice. So familiar, and yet she couldn't place it...there was no memory, but it was a voice she had known since she was a child...

"Think of it as an invitation."

"Invitation, to what?"

"To talk."

The laptop opened, the video paused, as the woman's eyes begged for salvation from Kane. "You have strange tastes, Izumi."

The surprise came as she realized the voice was speaking Japanese.

"Why? I like wrestling. Is that so wrong?" Izumi asked the voice. "It's a great manner of storytelling."

Lita is the diva staring in horror at Kane now. It is revealed she was raped. The scene cuts to Kane standing before the crowd, accepting applause...

"Disgusting..." Izumi commented to the voice. "Please, don't remind me of that point in time."

Mike Tyson is praised as the baddest man on the planet. The crowd cheers. The video cuts to a beauty queen, a woman he raped. She is broken...

"What are you trying to get at?!" Izumi cried, disgusted. "Stop showing me rape angles!"

Instead, the video shows Inferno, as he kicks a man, a man who can barely cover himself from the blows. His name is DeSean.

"I tried to stop him," Izumi said. "What the hell is your point? Who are you?"

"A friend." Laughed the voice, and it was warm as sunshine inside. "But, you aren't my prey, this time."

"Prey?" Izumi was a bit frightened. Her words really weren't that conforting. "You sure love to be mysterious..."

There was a breeze that teased her hair, flickered at her lips forced a smile, against her will...and then it was gone. There was only silence. It was night. The phone rang. Izumi quickly made to pick it up.

There was a girl's voice. "He can't see you." Izumi's own.

"Who can't?" But there was no answer. Click.

"I'm tiring of these games...my head is starting to hurt..."

The rest of the night, nothing happened. Which Izumi was thankful for. She went to sleep as normal. She dreamt she was flying, and had a wonderful adventure starring a talking cat on a pirate ship in the skies. "Because I am afraid of water." Confessed the gallant creature. "My princess." Said he, as he chased a butterfly with his sword. "I wonder where we will go from here, now that the fire is lost, and the darkness is growing over the land."

"I don't really know..." she said. "If there's darkness growing over the land, we could....I don't know, fight it?"

"Perhaps." He said, and his eyes captured the light with a fire of their own just before they passed over a storm. The dark clouds were lit by silver light, when viewed from above. "But then why are we running from it?"

"So we can regroup...to tell the truth, I really don't know. Why am I on this ship? Start expositing."

"You're on this ship because...well, the same reason we all are, I guess. Because we're free up here. Aside from the occasional mosquito to the face, it's not so bad, really."

"It's boring up here," Izumi commented. "Isn't there anything fun fun to do?"

"I know, I know!" Said the first mate, who was only half dead, and he tried to keep that half out of view. "We can shoot the cannons. See where the cannonballs land, you know?"

"And what happens if -we- land?"

The answer was the part of the dream she could never remember, even now, try as she might. It was soon time for her match. Her theme song could be heard in the arena. Just a one-off indy match, she'd get 500 for this appearance.

Izumi walked down the ramp, nervous as always. She was really just a fan trying to wrestle. But hey, at least she had fun. She wasn't TOTALLY unskilled... At least she wasn't immobile, like Khali...

Inferno waited in the ring, standing in the opposite corner.

"Oh. Fuck."

Well, she wasn't dumb like most faces were against monster heels who would garunteed 100% kill them. As she walked down, she grabbed a chair from under the ring, and slid inside. She wasn't going to just LET him beat her down. Dead cat eyes, the mask a wall between them. His voice calm. "Hello, my Anti-Christ."

"Yeah, right," Izumi said. "Let's get this over with. What sick bastard booked me against you, anyway?" She put her hands on her hips, decided to drop the chair. Fuck the chair, she wasn't afraid of him.

"I'm doing this as a favor, Anti-Christ." Inferno watched the chair fall, tilted his head, curious. "A fan request. Someone thinks you're going to end the world."

"Who?" Izumi asked. "I'm not the AntiChrist. It was I who asked you to do this!"

"He can't see you." Her voice inside her head, from the phone call. The bell rang. Inferno leapt to the top rope. "You hurt her, and I will enjoy watching you choke to death on what remains of your own dick."

"I'm a GIRL, you fuck face!"

His hand filled her vision, was a cage on her face. She couldn't breathe. She tapped out immediately, of course, knowing this move. No way she was going to escape. She didn't care if she lost, this was getting too weird.

But the hold wasn't released. To all but Inferno, the match was over. More pressure applied. Bruises left from his fingertips, the pressure tearing apart the tiny blood vessels inside. She desperately tried to kick him in the balls, to escape. And then she was slammed into the mat, the give all that saved her life. Something flashed in her eyes, before one began to bleed, as if it were shedding tears. "You bitch!"

Shouted Inferno at the AntiChrist, as pain exploded between his legs. He hit back with everything he had. Once, twice, three times, and then the referee was pulling him away, trying to, but was pushed aside, he wanted to kill the AntiChrist, end it all, and it was just personal now, not even a favor, but as he touched her again, a drop of blood flew in his eye.

And he saw.

"No." Saw another girl broken by a monster... She was hurt...and a bit angry. But mostly hurt. She struggled to get to her feet. She wasn't going to let a beating put her down, right? Her whole body felt like it weighed a ton.

"It's a trick." But Inferno knew better. "Get away from me." He was sickened. He couldn't be sickened. He needed to be strong. The sun was bright, where it shown through the skylight. It was bright as noon. And someone else was there. Someone with eyes the color of a sunset, more beautiful than any angel. She appeared to be Japanese.

"Now you know, Izumi, who I've come for.." She reached out her hand to Inferno.

"Who are you?" Izumi asked. This was all just more hallucinations. More dreams. That felt real as hell.

"I am Ta-Te. You may think of me as a dream, if you wish." Inferno took her hand. "I know where you're taking me..." The name sounded...-vaguely- familiar to Izumi, but she didn't really know. She shrugged her shoulders...then grabbed her hand.

"Wait! Where are you taking him?"

"To hell. He has condemned himself. More than that, he seeks a demon...don't you?" She looked into his eyes, and then through them, into the cathedral of his mind, where once upon a time a young boy lost everything he ever cared about.

"Yes...but...you're not taking him there...to stay, are you?" Izumi asked.

There was a fan in the front row, who began to clap. Smoke came out of her eyes.

"It's not my choice. I'm only here, because he seeks revenge, and I am revenge, in all it's forms."

"Does that make you evil?" Izumi bluntly asked.

"Yes, sometimes." And there was genuine regret. The entire front row started to applaud. A sign caught fire, it's holder screamed inside his mind, but died without a sound.

"What the hell is going on?" Izumi asked, nothing but questions in her head now.

The crowd began to cheer, and soon the heat enveloped them all. Lovers embraced, their lips fused as they melted. Laughter through the tears. "We're all going to Hell."

And now Inferno was held close to Ta Te, and his mask caught fire, burned off, he was vunerable, so vunerable, as the demon kissed his lips..

"I don't want this..." Izumi curled into a ball. Hell? How could she go there?! She was a good girl...

"She's not coming." Inferno said. He knew who had pulled his strings now. He would pull one of his own. "She's not invited." Ta-Te said. "Not yet..."

The audience began to bite each other, as their bodied fused. They were half mob, half orgy, as they died together, their spirits set free....and then there were shadows, and an empty arena. Save for one fan, who had stepped into the ring.

And someone else.

A man who wore a coat, made out of one hundred dying screams.

"You were behind this, of course, weren't you?" Izumi said. "I knew it."

"You are hurt." He said, and with a touch of his hand to her cheek, the pain was stolen from her. "No, this wasn't my doing. She has her own gifts to give. I don't get in her way." He noticed Izumi's calmness. "You're not dreaming this time."

"The fans were--it was real--" Izumi stumbled back, now suddenly very aware of the very empty arena. She caught hold of the rope, and gasped for breath, as if the revelation had hit her in the chest.

He waited patiently for her next sentence.

"Is Inferno going to be OK?" she finally gasped.

"Somehow I doubt it. But he was already broken inside. We can only pick up the pieces."

"I think you need to start being level with me, and tell me what's going on," Izumi said, approaching him. "What you know about the AntiChrist and all. And just why you and her are bothering us." She stared him right in the eye. "I think I'm owed an explanation."

"You don't know anything about him? Maybe you should try asking him instead of me? He loves to talk about himself."

"But I don't know who he is." Izumi said. "That's what I've been trying to find out."

"So then how do you know he exists?"

"Because those are my orders. We're to assume he exists. The signs are pointing to it. I can't consider the possibility of him not existing."

"Well. Let's look at the possibilities. You have the Hellfire club..."

"Yeah. Shadow of what it was if you ask me. You did it way better." She smiles at him.

"I also killed my opponents." He studied her. "You have the potential inside you to be far more dangerous than Inferno."

"You don't mean that...literally, do you?" She said, in reference to 'killing' his opponents. She wouldn't be surprised.

"And uh...I doubt that. I'm pretty much not a psychotic guy in a mask."

"No, but you aid him, and here you are now, admitting to being the fan of a serial killer. And you haven't the slightest idea why I do it either. I'm flattered, but even I'm just a little bit afraid of you."

"Well, how was I supposed to know?" Izumi said. "I liked you, before I found out you were something from Hell. And the sad thing is, I can't entirely shake my opinion of you in the ring, despite knowing what you are now...Yet I also want to pump you full of lead. It's like you as a wrestler, and you as a person are two different people."

"So, I was actually going to ask, when I saw the video of Lance's wife split open...Why do you do it? Why kill?"

"Because it's really overrated. You're going to die anyways, number one, and my talking to you is proof death dosen't end you, number two. Number three...is because Hell has been forgotten. I mean, really, we're supposed to burn in a lake of fire forever, and just like it? C'mon. Nobody's that evil."

"You know...I kind of see what you're saying." Izumi shrugged. "I can't argue with your logic at all." It really did make sense to her. There was a problem though..."I know where you're coming from...but others might disagree, because they're not ready to die yet. I still think it's wrong to take a life prematurely, myself."

"But we're at war."

"War?" Izumi asked. This was new to her, and he didn't seem to be talking about the Iraqi war, either...

"They didn't tell you anything, did they?"

"...No, they didn't." Izumi sighed. "I'm honestly confused."

"There are worse things than the AntiChrist. You're in over your head, and it's a long way to swim before you'll see the light again."

"You're kidding," Izumi said. "I was told, simply, kill the AntiChrist, and I'd save the world. You're telling me there's a WAR?"

The demon patted her on the head, scruffed her hair, smiled a complicated smile, and was gone. The cheshire cat had left the mouse alone with her thoughts.

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:00 pm
Profile YIM

Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:20 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Non-Match Feuding
(Takes place at some undetermined time between Endgame and the next show.)

"I'm back."

"I thought you would return..."

"Of course. I've got some time off the road. I wouldn't miss it for the world."

Izumi stood in an empty, dim, cobweb riddled dojo, before a middle aged, tan man in a white Gi. His face looked slightly worn, and one of his eyes was shut completely. The man spoke, this time in a thick Japanese drawl.

"Have you forgotten your manners?"

"What?" Izumi replied in Japanese.

"What are those silly clothes? They won't do," he scolded. "Change into something more suitable."

Izumi looked at herself. She was indeed still dressed in jeans and a black short sleeve shirt.
"But I didn't bring any-"

"You are here for training, are you not? He chuckled. "Things change as much as they stay the same." He then tossed her a folded up Gi. Interestingly enough, it was exactly her size.

"Thank you."

"Go suit up, already.

------------------------

Now dressed in her white Gi, she sat, crosslegged, before her master.

"What is it that you wish to learn, my student?"

"I need to be stronger, overall."

"Oh? And why would that be? I'm curious...you seemed so sure of yourself when you left last."

"I'm going through a tough time,"
Izumi said, "and I'm facing enemies that are not of this world."

"Not of this world?"

"Yes. They are..."
Izumi swallowed, "...demons."

"You don't believe me, do you?"

"...Are you really going to get involved in this, Izumi?"

"Hmm?"

"The...ahem...
Armageddon...as some people call it, is upon us. Why involve yourself it it's workings?"

"But I'm-"

"Heh heh. Izumi, you should know by now that you can't get anything past me,"
the master said. "I know you too well. Why are you trying to avert the end of the world? Our fate may very well be decided already, and these affairs are not for mere mortals to get themselves into. Don't you want to spend the days as a normal girl, Izumi? There might not be many days left to spend."

"No!"
Izumi yelled, suddenly. The master stared at her quietly. "I don't know if I'm going to do any good, but isn't there a point in at least trying? I can't sit by when I know of what's going on...if just my tiny little influence is enough to tip the cosmic scales in our favor, then it'll be all worth it, you know?"

"Very well," he finally replied. "In the end, Izumi, you should do what really makes you truely happy. Excellent..very excellent...I suppose...then..."

He stood up, and cleared his throat. "I will teach you."

"Great!"

"It's not that easy."
He smirked, widely.

Izumi groaned. "It never is that easy, is it. What tests do I have to pass this time?"

The master lifted a finger. "Just...one."

Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:43 pm
Profile YIM

"I must warn you, this one will be tough."

"Tough?" Izumi said, looking worried.

"If you're serious about this, then you'll have to make sacrifices. This test will take a toll on your body and mind. You might even go mad..."

"There's no way I'd allow that to happen! Hit me with your best shot!"

"As you wish," the master spoke, quietly. "Then rise, and hold still."

Izumi did as commanded. The master walked around her, pacing, considering her body with care. As he completed a full circle, he gave her a smirk...

Then struck her in the chest with two fingers.

A soundless cry escaped Izumi's lips, the world rushing away from her. Her chest seemed to become numb...replaced with a great burning sensation. Every breath she drew became more labored, and it felt as if there was no more oxygen in the air, that she was breathing the last of it every time.

Before she hit the floor, the master struck again. Both of her arms seized up and the muscles spasmed painfully. Her back crashed into the floor as the master finished his job, doing the same to her legs, and finally...

...her head.

It was madness, her eyes suddenly blurred for a moment from the intense onset of pain, and it felt like burning electricity was coursing through her body. Try as she might, she could not wiggle a finger.

"There is one thing I can teach you, but to learn it, you'll have to overcome this one test. You must simply stand to your feet. It won't be easy. You are probably too paralysed to reply, but I expect you are in a great deal of pain."

Izumi wasn't able to nod, just screaming silently, inside her head.

"I hope you will forgive me for this, but this is the only way. Nobody ever achieved anything without sacrifice. If you cannot stand in 24 hours, I'll revive you myself, and you will have failed. I have no hints for you, you'll have to figure out the answer yourself."

He walked away coldly, leaving her to suffer on the ground. On the outside, she looked practically dead, with an odd twitch here and there. But on the inside, there was a burning hell. Every nerve in her body was firing off pain to her brain, so much pain that she became delirious from it. The walls swam and melted in her vision, the ceiling constantly swirling. She couldn't even form a coherent thought.

Just the desire to express pain, as she constantly tried to push some air out of her mouth, some sound, in order to scream. She was, indeed, breathing, but slowly.

It took a full hour before she was able to think over the pain.

<GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! THIS SUCKS! STOP IT! STOP THE TEST! I DON'T WANT TO PLAY ANYMORE!>

But there was nobody coming. 23 hours before her master would come to undo whatever wicked magic he had worked on her body.

<LET ME GOOOOO!>

She thrashed around in her head, wishing she could move and express that pain. How would she ever move?

The mental suffering continued for an hour, when she began to think of possible plans between her mental screaming...

<....I've...I've got to MOVE! AAAH! Somehow...what if he doesn't come back...I'll be stuck...AAAAAAAH!>

Thinking slowly for another half hour, she began to try different things with her body. First she focused on her fingers.

Trying to move them was like trying to move your arm after sleeping on it all night. It was dead weight, didn't even feel like it was there.

Through the pain, she tried to focus. This was her body, dammit, she needed control of it! She needed to move it...she mentally...commanded her body to move.

Another half hour passed...

At the end, her fingers finally twitched once.

<...Did...I...nnnngh...do that...?>

She tried to do it again.

Nothing.

Again...

Nothing.

One more time...

A small twitch!

But at the rate she was progressing, she would never get control of her body, much less be able to stand, she worried.

She just wanted to lay back and disappear. Fatigue was already settling in.

Yet, 6 hours later, she had finally learned to flex one hand.

And scream.

"EEEEEEYAAAAAAHHHH!" she bellowed, on occasion.

The master's ear twitched, from the other side of the dojo.

"Well, she's more capable than I thought..."

Through pain and toil, she had slowly, learned how to move, although slightly. But each movement required focus, and an intense will to do so. It was difficult to move more than one limb at a time.

<I....I...I can...I think I can do it....nnngh....>

She slowly tried to raise an arm in the air...and curl the fingers on her hand...

"Aaaaaagh....it hurts...it huuuurts..."

She curled her fingers....then formed a thumbs up.

"I've...got....it..."

"Time is up!"

Izumi's eyes slowly moved to see her master, standing behind her.

"You aren't ready, Izumi. I'm sorry, he said, and reached down, rubbing a finger over her body...

"H-hey...don't stop the test..." she replied...

"Too late."

The pain subsided instantly, but her whole body still felt numb. The feeling began to return, and she was slowly able to stand up.

"C'mon, Master, I can do it! Let me continue, I was able to move!"

"The rules were clear."

"C'mon, I want to learn! Please? C'mon, I need your hel-

SMACK.

She hit the floor.

"I said you are not ready!" he bellowed. "How do you expect to fight a demon if you can't even take a little pain?!"

"A -LITTLE-?!"

"I used to fight otherworldly creatures...that technique at best only slows them down, if I can even hit them with it. It's only a move that causes the pain receptors to go into overdrive. Many of them have been alive for centuries. You've only been alive for around two decades! You aren't as toughened, and as hardened as they are. I'm sorry, but you need to give up your foolish idea of being a 'demon slaying superheroine'."

"...Dammit!"

"That is my final decision. But...you showed you're not entirely weak, either. You've got some guts...that's why you musn't abandon what you know. You have a sharp, determined mind. You're a smart girl...you're simply an amateur, however, in the end. Focus on what makes you strong, now. Don't go coming to me looking for new special techniques."

"...I see.

"You are not a fighter, Izumi...at least not on the caliber of the creatures that threaten our society. But keep yourself guarded, keep yourself smart...you're best at thinking. If you can't outmuscle your enemies, outwit them. Now I bid you farewell. Good luck."

Izumi hesitantly bowed. "...thank you."

Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:23 am
Profile YIM

Post The 'Izumiverse'
This is from Izumi's wild imagination. Entirely a work of parody and not based in reality at all, totally intended for humor. Idea based off something Bleeder said to me once. I've had this for a while but I figured may as well post it now.

-----------

"So the American people elected MacDonald," Darkness said, tapping his fingers on his seat. sipping gently from a glass of wine, the only thing illuminating his frightful features was the dim chandlier light of the hotel suite above. "...foolish as expected. I find it amusing that they expect him to salvage their pathetic little country. If he thinks he can hunt me down and stop me, I plan on eliminating such perceptions swiftly."

Two werewolves, twins, knelt down in front of their master. "Still, his impending investigation into TCW will be an inconvinience. If he looks deeply enough, he'll start finding signs..." the female said.

"...and then he will trace them to you," the male finished. "He definitely believes that you, the AntiChrist, are in TCW."

"It is of no concern," the AntiChrist said, stroking his goatee idly. "There are plenty of ways to buy a human's silence...and if all else fails, they will simply...disappear. Speaking of people getting too close..."

He flashed a picture at the two of them, of a young, Japanese woman.

"This woman has been prying into my business for far too long. She's like a cockroach you can't seem to swat. But like all cockroaches, they're eventually exterminated. Freya!"

Freya appeared from the shadows. "What is your desire?"

"Find out who the woman known as Izumi works for. Play with her mind, let her approach you, ask questions...be reluctant and suspicious of her at first, then slowly pretend to open up. Get her to open up in return. Once she's told you everything...you may dispose of you as you please."

"Excellent," Freya said, flashing a fanged smile. "I've waited too long for a kill like this. She will be enjoyable to manipulate."

The Antichrist raised a hand slowly. Slowly, the room darkened even further as black flame ignited in his hand.

"And this is the price for failure."

The flame ignited the werewolf twins immediately, who howled and screamed gutterally as they rolled on the floor in a desperate attempt to put out the etheral flame as it burned through to their very souls...but ultimately, they were reduced to mere, charred husks.

"She will fall like all the others who have dared to stop the AntiChrist. For she is only human. MacDonald is only human. All of them are mere humans under my thumb. I need only snuff them out...while continuing my domination of TCW...slowly, but surely, we'll secretly spread our influence...manipulating the world leaders until the inevitable happens...the destruction of the world as we know it. With nobody else to turn to, these people shall take me as their Saviour. I will stand atop the ashes of this old world and declare myself...the God and everlasting Ruler of the new world! Hahahahaha!"

And Darkness threw his head back, cackling, as thunder illuminated his demonic features...

Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:21 am
Profile YIM
Proud alumnus of F U

Itcare, Brazil---5:45am

*The sound of muffled shuffling feet against a hard-packed earthen road barely escapes the mans radius of personal space. Truth be told though, in this shanty town of some 5,000 villagers, there is no personal space. He walks toward the sound of waves crashing against a beach he cannot see. The favela, as the locals call their little & crowded slice of the planet, seems to stretch out forever. A pair of little eyes peer out of one of the "rooms" in this town, spying the supossed American stranger as he slowly moves down the road. He slightly turns his head, not noticing, or caring if he does notice, little Pacquio looking at him.*

He hears her voice coming from a far off distance that he cannot seem to ever find, yet if he does, knows he'll never reach.

*He never spoke a word to anyone, communicating only through grunts, body laguage & facial expressions, mostly of pain, both physical & spiritual, and shame. Seemingly walking without purpose, he moves on, like a sailor hearing the sirens song that ultimately leads him to his impending doom.*

whooshhhhhhhhh

*Another wave in the distance finds it final destination. His pace does not change. Entranced by the rhythym of the sea, he moves on, stepping over things he does not see, around items that are not there and past demons within his soul.*

...(to be continued)

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:33 pm
Profile E-mail
Unintentionally Hilarious

Post I- Towards the Golden Dawn
He strolls along the quiet streets of his neighborhood. They're not usually quiet, but hell anything is quiet at three in the morning.

He has his first generation shuffle iPod in his ears. The sounds of Eminem's new album "Relapse" bumped through his head.

He was usually not one for the hip-hop scene but he the amount of offensive material Marshall Mathers brought to the table always was inspirational for some odd reason.

He pulled out a Kool cigarette, one thing he missed about his old gang was definitely the ganja. Cigarettes were alright, but definitely did not get the job done as well as "lady jane".

He thought of the word "relapse", how ironic.

He had read through dirt-sheet sites that Stoner and Ghetto had gotten addicted to sleeping pills. They checked into rehab somewhere in the middle of Wyoming. They're currently still there.

"Fuckin aye" he said aloud.

He took the last puff of his cigarette and flicked it away.

Now a song from the new Marilyn Manson album came up.

"Dammit, Billy." he thought.

He started walking back to his apartment.

Meeeeoooooow.

The noise caught his attention.

He looked down next to his feet.

There was a box of kittens.

Two dead, and one whimpering little soul.

He stared at it for a minute or two.

"Well what the fuck would Jesus do?"

He bent over and cradled the little dude. It was trying to pur, but then eventually fell asleep in his big palm.

"I think there's some leftover popcorn chicken in the fridge for you man."

He put the gray striped kitten in the inner pocket of his leather jacket.

"Gawdammit you're fucking cheating!"

"Don't blame me for the fact you suck dick at this game."

He opened the door to his four bedroom apartment.

"Do you guys ever go to sleep?"

"Hell no."

Meeeeoooow.

"What the fuck was that?"

"What you never heard a cat before?"

"Shit dude! I'm allergic to cats!"

"You know where box of tissues are..."

""Of course he does, right next to his computer!"

"Aha, fuck you."

He went over to the fridge. The top level of it was full of Jolt and AMP energy drinks.

God-damn energy junkies.

He pulled out a couple pieces of popcorn chicken, and shredded them with a knife so they were now bite sized for a 2 week old kitten.

"You name it yet?"

"Naw."

"I'm sure we'll think of something."

"So, are we ready to go back man?"

"Oh yes. I believe Aleister & Anton are ready. You know they should be thanking us, on their knees blowing my coc..."

"Yeah, because if it wasn't for us they'd still be purple and green ninjas, I know we've been over this."

"That's right. The ignorant people need to hear the word you and me are preaching. Our combination of Satanism, Socialism, Christianity, Islam, Anarchism..."

"Yeah we're fuckin revolutionaries. Well I don't know about you night-owls but I'm tired. We'll discuss more about the debut of "The Golden Age of Decay" tomorrow night."

"Yeah, I'm gonna finish re-reading Confessions, and then fuck this hot ass black chick I picked up at the vamp club.."

"It's weird man, you hate vampire shit don't you?"

"Yeah but these girls that are still obsessed over that Twilight teen shit are ridiculously slutty."

"You are a true intellectual Billy. Peace out."

"War In."

Cordazer took his new little buddy, with chicken and water to his room. His room was decked out in crosses. Even though he had strayed from being a hardcore Christian, he could always feel the presence of the devil when he was around Billy.

Better safe than sacrificed.

As he untied his hair and laid down, he thought of this plan finally coming to fruition.

The Golden Age of Decay

Him and the former Billy "Manson" Kilgalon have been working on this since mid-2008. Billy now goes by Edward LaVey, but still "Billy" to close friends.

The former Green Super Stealth Ninja & Extremely Stealth Purple Ninja were offered contracts by Billy to join them. They needed the back up and the ninjas just played in the arcade all day since being seen in the wrestling business.

They've now been stripped of their colors, GSSN is now White and known as "Aleister" and the former ESPN is now the lovely color of Black and goes by "Anton".

Thinking of Ghetto and Stoner he hopes that the rehab clinic in Wyoming gets cable.

Yes all seemed to be right with the world for once..

Meeow.

I'd love to just give in
I'd love to live this lie
I've been to black and back
I've whited out my name
a lack of pain, a lack of hope

Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:39 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6