[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - RtG Show Discussion
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
 RtG Show Discussion 
Commissioner

Post RtG Show Discussion
SPOILERS

Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:53 pm
Too much time on my hands

Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:12 pm
The Prodigal One

:D

What do you mean Twisted who????

:(

Hey, for the guys who know me (and didn't know I was me), I'm back.

And for you guys who don't know me, I'm the guy used to run 411fed for a while, invented ECF entirely, created FWRfed from nothing (and then disappeared after about 5 minutes. Sorry.) and had his name ripped of when this fed was created.

Hey wait. They nicked my name!!!!!

:evil:

Now that I think about it. I want royalties, Canada. Royalties!!!!!!

Later.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:00 pm
The Prodigal One

Oh and congrats to the winner. Very much deserved, even if that poor Tommy Laughlin kid from FWRfed was robbed.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:01 pm

At least it was an 411/ECF'r from another life that threw you out. :P

Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:08 pm
Linda McMahon

Congratulations to Indigo on her victory and thanks to everyone who participated in what could have been total chaos. I hope in the future that TCW and FWRFed will work together again and we can repeat the success of this show.

I'd also like to publicly show my appreciation for the other Creative Team members from both feds - that's Lance, Magnus, Sandman and Penguin - who were all involved in the decision making for this match. It could have been incredibly difficult with five people from two feds, but it all went completely smoothly. Certainly there's going to be no barriers to us working together in the future when it comes to the management side of things :brewdoggs:

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:14 pm
Profile E-mail
The Prodigal One

I noticed that Mr Strikemore. I was really lanced there by you. Heres hoping I can trade insults with ya again sometime soon.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:18 pm

Grats to Indigo/Freya. A more worthy person I can not think of.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:52 pm

(kidding.)

In all seriousness congratulations. I'm really surprised at the result. I was sure either Masked Man/Twisted Brown or Darkness would do it. Good job on pulling out the win Freya/Indigo.

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:08 pm
Profile YIM
Linda McMahon

Freya didn't win! You all know her real name is Emma, so stop congratulating her losing character too :P

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:10 pm
Profile E-mail

Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:20 pm
Profile YIM

Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:33 pm
Mid Carder

Location: Em Eye Crooked letter crooked letter oh you are eye no one can do it better

Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:38 pm
Pat's BACK!!!

Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:06 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW

Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:28 pm
411's Prima Donna

David Hardy's Title History:

411Fed 2004 Tag-Team Turmoil Winner (RoXoRz) 8/15/04
411Fed Tag Team Champion (RoXoRz) 11/24/04 - 3/2/05
411Fed Intercontinental Champion 3/2/05 - 6/6/05 (Merged with ECF Transcontinental Title)
411Fed/ECF Transcontinental Champion 6/6/05 - 11/28/05
TCW Aftershock Champion 3/6/07 - 5/2/08

Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:23 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:58 am
Profile YIM
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:00 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:31 pm
Profile YIM
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:58 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]