View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Scott 
European Champ

Post Scott
Name: Scott

Identity: Everyone knows him as Scott, he has a last name, but no one ever seemed to ask for it. He is a Detective Hoofdagent (Dutch word for Sergeant), and can be referred to as Detective Hoofdagent Scott.

Appearance: He looks like Kurt Russel from the film Tango and Cash, only thinner and with shorter hair. Like this one I made:

Although ideally I'd like him to have a big, puffy, brown, 80's jacket with short sleeves.

Height: 6’1”

Birthplace: New Amsterdam

Powers: None

Origin: Not yet complete. But Scott is a NAPD detective at present. Scott was a rogue in his youth - He saw The Clash live once and hooked up with some chick, he would have preferred it if they kept playing songs he could relate to like ‘Should I stay, or should I go’ and stopped playing all that over intellectualised London Calling crap. But his brashness didn’t prevent him from joining the NAPD, where - after years of toiling in the poorer boroughs - he has finally been placed in a Manhattan Island precinct. Scott is a rising star in the force and the eyes of powerful men are watching.

Personality: Scott experiences the world as someone would if they had no critical faculty - at least when it comes to the popular culture. He doesn’t identify hyperbole, and doesn’t have much of a sense of Irony. If MTV tells him “This new album is great”, he will probably believe it is truly ‘great’; the modern equivalent of Miles Davis, or even Tchaikovsky… Not that Scott would know who either of these people are.

The same applies to his politics, and Scott represents the middle Columbian. Policing isn’t about restricting freedom and inhibiting people. It’s about protecting that freedom - protecting it against the people who choose to tear down the Judeo-Christian-Dutch roots of Columbian society. People like immigrants, transhumans and communists. Although when in conflict with his own interests or that of the government he will relent. Any transhuman sanctioned by the government or that can help him is fine by Scott… for now.

Scott sees himself as a wise cracking rogue. His cracks though, are usually not wise and he is totally in favour of the system.

Hero History: None yet.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]