[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Majestic Cup Discussion
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Majestic Cup Discussion 
Too much time on my hands

Post Re: Majestic Cup Discussion

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Tue May 25, 2010 11:22 pm
Profile YIM

Oh, and I posted. See! I'm not a liar.

Wed May 26, 2010 5:14 am
Profile YIM
Under Carder

I don't think the writing is the big problem, Kam. (Especially since when needed we could always try to pawn good chunks of it off, and I was writing about half of it anyway most of the time) So much as the intense amount of work (oft unappreciated) Thommy put into the non-textual parts of the shows.

Making videos and banners and that type of thing.

Which is (I assume) very time consuming.

Though I'm sure everyone who has written a show and will in the future would appreciate all the help we can get.

Wed May 26, 2010 5:29 am

Wed May 26, 2010 1:41 pm
Profile YIM
Linda McMahon

Actually, the ugly truth is that it is the writing that takes up most of the time. Not the matches themselves particularly, but just pulling the show together, adding in entrances and segments and commentary. It seems like it should be simple but, like many things, when you want to be doing something else with your Saturday afternoon it feels like a Herculean task. I mean, once you start doing it it doesn't take that long, but it's the thought of having to do it that wears you down.

Those of you who are still in education can liken it to having a essay deadline approaching. You know that it's just a case of sitting down and hammering it out, and that it doesn't even matter that much if it's kind of shitty as long as you get the words down, but it's never that simple in reality.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Wed May 26, 2010 2:08 pm
Profile E-mail
Under Carder

Well I had no idea about that.

I mean I think you're a better writer than I am, but I never have a problem getting a segment written.

Thu May 27, 2010 12:31 am
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu May 27, 2010 12:55 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Thu May 27, 2010 6:53 am
Profile E-mail

So is feuding officially closing soon?

Mon May 31, 2010 5:32 pm
Profile YIM
World Champ

Kam, I don't think I'm going to get the chance to go again, do you want to finish the feud off?

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:23 am
Profile E-mail

Sure, is there anything you'd like me to touch on? PM me if so.

Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:40 pm
Profile YIM

To whoever cares, I wrote the last of the show. It should be up soon enough. I hope.

Hopefully we can get another session going sooner or later.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:47 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3