[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Friction discussion thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Friction discussion thread 
Commissioner

Post Friction discussion thread
What is Deng thinking? With one stroke, he may have signed TCW's death warrant as both of Breakdown's FWRFed invaders have been given title shots! Is TCW about to tear itself apart? Will we see all the gold going to FWRFed? Only Friction has the answers.

:ninja:

Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:53 pm
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Re: Friction discussion thread
Kam, Magnus... Who wants to go first? I can't do anything until Tues or Wed, but I can start it then if you guys don't want to go first. And if you do, go for it!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:32 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Too much time on my hands

I guess I can write something after my college work is done. Which shouldn't take longer than a day provided I don't procrastinate.

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:42 am
Profile YIM
in a cardboard box

I have a hockey game to watch tonight, but I also have tomorrow off so I'll try to get things started tomorrow with a post, I'll just have to gather ideas first.

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:43 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Under Carder

Freya, Thommy, please feel free to go before me. I read you bios but I'd like to see your characters in action before I go.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:50 am
Linda McMahon

I'm on my own in the office after 3 today, so I'll try to write something then.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:58 am
Profile E-mail

Will definitely be posting today, probably in both threads.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:44 pm
Profile YIM
Ring Crew

Greetings, fellow TCW feuders!

Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:15 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

You ruined our main event, you prick!

Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:39 pm
Profile E-mail
Ring Crew

:(

Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:10 pm
Profile E-mail

You'll get used to Thommy.

:P

Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:23 pm
Profile YIM
Linda McMahon

I have a strange feeling he may already be familiar with my work.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:26 pm
Profile E-mail
Ring Crew

Hehe. Also, I just posted Nike's bio up for those in my feud to see it.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:48 pm
Profile E-mail

I will post something tonight or tomorrow, depending on how long my other work takes me.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:28 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

I got suckered into going to the fair instead, so I'm a liar! If either of you guys want to go, go for it. I'll write something up as soon as I can in the next couple days, and after that, I'll be free to go whenever.

Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:28 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Linda McMahon

(whoops wrong account)

Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:31 pm
Profile E-mail
World Champ

Try again.

As TCW is permanently is China now, has anyone else looked up swear words (terribly immature, but hey). Wikipedia has a really interesting article on Mandarin swear words, and some are quite bizarre, for example you don't call people 'son of a bitch' but rather 'son of a turtle' (and there's a long story to go with it).

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:39 pm
Profile E-mail

I have seen some that mean something to the effect of 'F the last x generations of your ancestors'.

Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:57 pm
Profile YIM
World Champ

I think I saw that too. I just find it interesting how different countries use different things, like the Chinese don't really use 'shit' as a curse. I used to work with a dutch guy, and they don't use body parts because it doesn't mean much, but AIDS and Cancer are really offensive words.

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:42 pm
Profile E-mail
Under Carder

Awesome last scene, Freya. I legit lol'd.

I'll try to get something up by Thursday, Thommy and Freya, but I'm severely doubting it'll be tomorrow (Today I guess.)

And on the swear's front, I haven't looked up any Chinese ones, but I looked up some Japanese ones during FWR's pacific tour when Kam and I were feuding in Tokyo.

That was fun.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next