[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Enter the Dragon Show / Friction Feuding discussion
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Enter the Dragon Show / Friction Feuding discussion 
World Champ

Post Re: Enter the Dragon Show / Friction Feuding discussion
Matt, you still wanting to go next?

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:26 am
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

If you've got something, go for it. I have no schedule anymore. :cry:

Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:10 pm

We're sponsored by Hello Kitty now? :o

Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:56 pm
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

If it hadn't been so hard to see active topics, I'd have left it up for much longer. :P

DeSean, do you know of anything cool to do in Charlotte? We're going up there this weekend.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:26 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

CAROWINDS!

My cousin lives up there everytime we've gone to see him, we usually stop by Concorde Mills, a big ass mall that everyone goes to. It's right before you get to Charlotte and a required stop for us even if we didn't plan on shopping, you can't really miss it because it's near Lowe's Motor Speedway and signs all over the place.

When it's just the guys we usually go to Downtown Charlotte or Uptown as it's known as if it's during the season we may go to a Bobcats game since the games don't sell out and are pretty easy to get. There's a lot of bars and clubs you can go to though we usually just walk, needless to say there's a lot to do there much more than Greensboro "We're a poor man's Charlotte" NC.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:57 pm
Profile E-mail

Haha awesome. Thanks! I'd heard of that mall but forgotten about it.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:10 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Linda McMahon

Malls are places to visit for the purposes of entertainment now?

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:23 pm
Profile E-mail

I dunno how big the malls are over there but any of the malls that were owned by the Mills corporation are huge outlet malls. Concorde Mills is 1.4 million square feet and trying to shop in there and hit every store is going to be an personal goal, I forgot how long it takes to go through the mall but for some people it's a two or three day deal for them.

For whatever reason it's the largest tourist attraction in NC probably one of the largest malls in the Southeast area, consumerism at it's finest. It is a nice ass mall though, we used to go there for our X-Mas shopping.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:58 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

I don't think "shopping as a hobby" is something that's caught on in quite the same way on this side of the Atlantic. We have castles and stuff though, I guess.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:02 pm
Profile E-mail

Castle Greyskull?

Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:08 pm
Linda McMahon

And more besides.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:09 pm
Profile E-mail

I'm traveling with my girlfriend, and we need to buy some clothes to wear to her sister's wedding, so a giantass mall makes sense on both fronts.

I have to get into the life here anyway. I used to live in a city with a castle. Now I live in the middle of a depressing splat of urban sprawl and middle-class Republicanism.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:19 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Proud alumnus of F U

So Matt...you gonna rock one out?

Yeah, yeah, I know about the kid...I got 3. They are slightly more self-sufficient than yours (15, 11 & 8 years old) but still. C'mon, let's fight!

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:38 pm
Profile E-mail

Work's been busy, trying very hard to not get laid off. Should have something by tomorrow night.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:08 pm

Boss should be in meetings all day, and I know what I'm going to write. So, hopefully tomorrow. Sorry I'm taking so long, but such is my life now.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:27 am

Post is up, and is a lot longer than I realized. Guess that's what happens when you write over a three day period.

Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:49 am

Dante I should have a post up tomorrow night.

Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:15 am
Profile E-mail
Proud alumnus of F U

Matt, sweet post. Darkness, quality as usual.

I'll have mine up either today or tomorrow, I promise. Then Freya, lock & load.

Freya, you have a PM.

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:35 pm
Profile E-mail
in a cardboard box

Desean, unless you are working on something at the moment, I can continue the feud to keep the story rolling...

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:11 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ

Feuding ends Thurs night.

Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:10 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next