[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Havoc Show / Enter the Dragon feuding
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Havoc Show / Enter the Dragon feuding 
Proud alumnus of F U

Post Re: Havoc Show / Enter the Dragon feuding
Dude...I've been waiting to kick your arse for a long time. Of course I have another post up already.

I've got a few more ready (in my head).

This match could go on for 2-3 shows with the stuff I have in mind for us. :ninja:

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:01 pm
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Alright, easy booking!! :afroking:

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:41 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Too much time on my hands

Is there a tentative feud ending date?

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:22 pm
Profile YIM
Linda McMahon

DeSean, I wondered which of The Children I should partner Darkness with in this feud and, in the end, I went with the one that would annoy you the most to spell.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:28 pm
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:07 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Hey, that wasn't there before. :P

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:39 pm
Profile YIM
World Champ

Fool, I'm in Wales with family, back home tomorrow so I'll try and get something up then. I did bring stuff to try and write, but I've not had a chance.

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:25 pm
Profile E-mail

Dante, are you planning a post? I'm almost to a point where I think I start posting.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:40 pm
in a cardboard box

Strikmore, sorry to keep you waiting. I have had a post in mind all week but it's been a rough week on me. The post is being written as we speak though.

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:03 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
in a cardboard box

Strikmore, again, sorry to keep you waiting. I just posted as you probably noticed. I wanted to set up a meeti8ng with the characters and set up the mood Dante is in. Sadly nothing much is happening in this post but It's a start at least.

"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"

Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:12 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ

It's cool. Depending on if I have a snow day from work tomorrow, I'll try and get something up.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:18 am
The Prodigal One

Three shows sounds great. Means I wouldn't have to try to get loads of stuff done. I'm smelling a best of three challenge!!!!!!! I should have a post tomorrow. We'll see lol.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:23 pm
Proud alumnus of F U

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:08 pm
Profile E-mail

Dante, I'm trying, but don't know when a post is coming. I'm trying to get it done in time to give us a chance to do one more each.

Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:20 pm

Sorry for the delay Thommy, I planned on posting two days earlier but real life got in the way a little longer than what I wanted it to be too.

Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:05 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

I'll get to work on a post tomorrow, DeSean. I've been writing the FWRFed show all day today, and I don't think I could be creative right now if my life depended on it (no change there then!), but I'll switch gears back to TCW tomorrow.

Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:45 pm
Profile E-mail

Dante, do you have another post coming, or can I rest easy?

Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:35 pm
in a cardboard box

I do have some plans, as I have some things to set up if you will. I was supposed to write and post it yesterday but some vistors delayed the whole thing for me. I'll try to get it up tonight, I I don't post tonight you can rest easy mon ami.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:41 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Rikishi's Thong

Fellow Aftershock Feuders,

Sorry for my absence, i have been told i will be reinserted into the match, i will have a post up tonight

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:28 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Had to fight through some serious writer's block to get that one out, DeSean - hopefully it gives you something to work off. Not much happens, but I think it covers some useful ground.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:34 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next