[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Havoc Show / Enter the Dragon feuding
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Havoc Show / Enter the Dragon feuding 
Too much time on my hands

Post Re: Havoc Show / Enter the Dragon feuding
Dante, I'm going to try and get something up tonight if I don't hear from you. I know you had some computer issues, so I'm guess that's what's up.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:42 pm
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:47 pm
Profile E-mail
Proud alumnus of F U

Ok Dec, let's go. You're up. I'm not sure when feuding ends, but I'm out of the country March 15th for a week. So let's not delay.

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:37 pm
Profile E-mail
in a cardboard box

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:01 am
Profile E-mail ICQ
The Prodigal One

Sorry about that man. Our washing machine broke in the flat and I've been waiting around for days for the plumber to fix it. My only internet access is uni, so this is the first chance I've had to get on since like Wed. But I will have a post up in the next 24 hours. you can garuntee that.

Dammit, now I have two feuds going that I've been waiting ages to have.

Thank god I am the king of feuding.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:23 am
Proud alumnus of F U

Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:25 pm
Profile E-mail
Rikishi's Thong

Sorry about the wait Freya, will post tomorrow. Putting in insulation with no mask today has left me feeling a little spaced out and itchy.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:42 pm
Profile E-mail

I'll have my post up today, I'm just now getting over the stomach virus I had. It really zapped all of my energy this past week,

Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:19 pm
Profile E-mail
Proud alumnus of F U

Hey Twisted...has it been 24 hours yet? :ass:

Plus, your guarantees suck. :cuss:

J/k. Hope your washing machine is fine. :-?

So...

Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:10 pm
Profile E-mail

OK posted Thommy.

Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:13 am
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Awesome. Depending on how much free time I can blag at work, I might put something up today, but otherwise it'll probably be tonight at the earliest.

Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:15 am
Profile E-mail
The Prodigal One

I ran into other non-washing machine related problems. Then I wrote a post. Then I decided it was shit. Then a wrote a new one which just seemed to fit.

Hope you like it and I'll try to reply quicker next time, though i do have write a post against Rage now lol. Wish me luck.

Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:34 am
Linda McMahon

You're going down, Declan. Maybe not in this fed, but somewhere...

Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:45 am
Profile E-mail
The Prodigal One

Is that the smell of fear in the air?

Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:17 pm
Linda McMahon

Fear of the dark, maybe.

Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:22 pm
Profile E-mail
The Prodigal One

You think that you either be high on LSD or twisting in the wind?

Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:34 pm
Linda McMahon

Silly rabbit: twists are for kids.

Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:47 pm
Profile E-mail
Proud alumnus of F U

Wow, you thought the first one was shit & ou liked the one you posted better? :ass:

Naw, I'm kidding. I can definitely work with that. Good one.

Good luck with Rage. Although I hear it's fixed over there-------> so you're probably going to lose anyway.

:wink:

Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:58 pm
Profile E-mail
The Prodigal One

Oh I know I'm going to lose........over there.

But thats a mindset your going to have to use as well........over here. :dance:

Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:30 pm
The Prodigal One

You have another post up already? Balls. Next time I'll be online is monday. I'll try to get something up for then.

Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next