[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Whatever happened to...?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Whatever happened to...? 
Proud alumnus of F U

Post Whatever happened to...?
Being old & new at the same time has made me wonder...where have all the e-fedders gone. So...let me ask and let you answer.

Where's (in no particular order) (and let's put the % of that person ever returning to feuding...

Shadow
Bruce
Bleeder
Demolition Man (but he had a cooler new character that I forget the name of)
the Roxxors (Hardy & someone else)
Duo
Verbs
Lou (Or was that Verbs?)
The 3rd dude from the Associates
anyone else I might be forgetting that you know where they are.

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:23 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Post Re: Whatever happened to...?
Shadow: Comes back every now and again, but hasn't for a while now.
Bruce: No one knows.
Bleeder: Is around, and booked this very show.
Demolition Man: Left a year or so ago I guess. Said he might do some non-match stuff as Titanium Insomniac, but hasn't been back as far as I know.
The RoXxOrZ: Highone left. Hardy sometimes posts in OOC, but started a hiatus a while ago.
Duo: Is Lance.
Verbs: Still posts in the non-fed forums.

Don't know the others.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:27 pm
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

Lou was NSane. Doesn't post anymore. I think Verbs keeps in touch off and on.

Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:29 pm

We actually seem to be getting some more feuders lately.

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:55 pm
Profile YIM
Linda McMahon

Yeah, there's a bit of an influx of vets. I've noticed the same thing in FWRFed, actually. I guess these things are cyclic.

Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:01 am
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

They are.

NSane/Lou lurks every so often.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:55 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Shadow: Disappeared really, I haven't seen him on yahoo at all.

The RoXoRz: Hardy is on break I guess, Highone who you should know considering he was our stable mate and the vocal leader of the Infinity :P is retired pretty much. I still talk to him on 411 from time to time since we're both mods there.

Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:18 am
Profile E-mail
World Champ

Hi. I had an itch to log on here and see what was happening. It's nice to see people still ask about me.

FWIW, I still think about doing something with this again. But this takes a level of commitment I'm not sure I have at the moment.

But never say never.

NINJA! :ninja:

- Updated 04/23/07

Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:24 pm

Come back, we neeeeeeeeeeed you! x.x

No seriously, you'd be a ball to have.

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:01 pm
Profile YIM
Linda McMahon

Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:14 am
Profile E-mail

Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:18 pm
World Champ

No, no Hi5's for quitting :x

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:23 pm
Profile E-mail

Self Hi5! Diamond Cutter!

Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:07 pm
World Champ

*High fives Strikmore*

- Updated 04/23/07

Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]