[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Apologizes to my feud mates
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Apologizes to my feud mates 
Rikishi's Thong

Post Apologizes to my feud mates
Things have been hectic around my parts, both for the good and bad:

The Bad:
a) My mom hurt her shoulder very badly and as a result has her arm in a sling, therefore she can't really do much, so I've volunteered to take care of about 75 percent of the stuff she does in a given day.

b) My aunt recently lost her job and therefore is in a bit of financial trouble, so we (my family) have been trying to help out.

The Good:
a) Found myself a girlfriend (been dating since about mid December

b) Got accepted into an improv group that performs locally where I live.

So yeah, just when I thought my life was settling down, more craziness happens.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:31 am
Linda McMahon

Post Re: Apologizes to my feud mates

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:40 pm
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

No apologies needed. Real life always comes first. Hope your Mom feels better.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:23 pm
Too much time on my hands

It's cool man, my life has been pretty crazy as well. You get the sudden curve balls thrown at you and it's hard to adjust to them.

My class schedule was screwed up, I had to get that taken care of and as a result had to scramble to find open classes.

Found out I wouldn't be graduating in May but in December since the class I needed was closed.

Then my girlfriend broke up with me then the next day she wanted to get back together....Go figure. Same week all of this happens, I find out I'm going to be an Uncle because my younger sister is pregnant. It's been a hectic two weeks.

Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:54 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]