[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Friction Feuding Discussion
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Friction Feuding Discussion 
Too much time on my hands

Post Re: Friction Feuding Discussion
I dunno. For those based in the US, being on the road internationally forever? I'd hitchhike home if I had to.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:35 pm

Yeah, what is it with TCW touring in foreign countries? I know they're not the WWE, but only just NOW are they getting around to coming back to the US, which I'd assume is their main fanbase...

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:21 pm
Profile YIM

I believe it was the whole political thing. Couldn't go back to the States without being legally prosecuted or something.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:22 pm
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

TCW has been touring Latin America to avoid having to deal with Senator MacDonald's witchhunt. Now that he's about to become president, things are going to go even further in that direction, so we're getting the hell out after a short trip home. The duration of this tour is unknown to the wrestlers at this time. Only Stern and her new friend know for sure.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:43 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Also, you CAN all go home if you want to :P I expect that there will be more character development than usual this session.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:56 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Linda McMahon

Yes, you can, but remember that some characters don't have fixed abodes so trying to do a feud where we all separate to go different places and each experience different things that lead to the same conclusion is going to leave some of us in limbo :P

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:09 pm
Profile E-mail

Not my fault you're a hobo! :P

Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:02 pm
Linda McMahon

Change?

Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:35 pm
Profile E-mail

I still can't believe he's gone. :(

Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:37 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

If no one objects, I got next. Should have it done by 8pm EST pending unforeseen issues.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:25 pm

Don't worry I won't be in NC forever, hell I live here in real life and want to get the hell out of here :P so one post should be enough. Plus Chicago is a little bit of homecoming as well. I just know realistically, I won't be writing a non-feuding post about NC when our characters are on a international tour.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:52 pm
Profile E-mail

Would someone like MacDonald really be elected over Obama in real life?

Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:02 pm
Profile YIM

Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:06 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Not that Kerry or Gore are in the same realm as Obama, but they were still miles better than the other guy and lost easily.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:07 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Well when I came up with the idea of MacDonald it was back in 06'-07' so the Republican party was still in control and I felt like the American public would easily be manipulated by a MacDonald type politician.

I never imagined him being an President but an powerful, corrupt Senator who's very ambitious full of charisma but light on substance who's in the state of Arizona an traditional red state in which he could get the far evangelical right very excited. Plus steroids were still dominating the headlines.

I just thought it might be cool to have a character who affects not just TCW but the wrestling industry as a whole and have sides who hate each other all of a sudden have an common enemy but at the same time have their own ways of dealing with him.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:25 pm
Profile E-mail

That post'll be up tomorrow. I got a couple ideas from Bleeder, imagine that :P so I will be on time for once.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:57 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Emma.

IMPORTANT changes to my post, particularly the part with Izumi and Vindicator. Please re-read it before you post anything.

If this isn't okay though, I'll change it back.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:23 am
Profile YIM
Unintentionally Hilarious

Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:51 am
Profile E-mail

Good post, Hawthorne.

DeSean, batter up.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:02 pm
Linda McMahon

Just in case anyone gets any craaaazy ideas, Darkness has no home and if he did it wouldn't be in America, so keep him out of the "let's all go home!" thing until I can address that (unless it massively contradicts some kind of major plan).

Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:32 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next