[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Friction Feuding Discussion
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Friction Feuding Discussion 
Too much time on my hands

Post Re: Friction Feuding Discussion
I'd rather you not introduce Matt's family, since I have in mind how that's going to go down.

Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:08 pm

I would have made mine's longer but my PC restarted itself because it needed the updates. As far as my character goes, I have a revelation coming up so I rather DeSean just be left alone, do something with the wrestling school if you want to though.

Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:02 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

So no Matt's family and no DeSean's family? Man, splitting everyone up was a great idea.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:48 pm
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Oh don't be such a crybaby! :P

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:49 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

I'm basing them on real people, that you have no knowledge of. It's not like you have to use Matt's family to use Matt.

Besides, I think it's Hawthorne's turn anyway.

Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:48 pm

Same boat as Matt basing them off real people, I had a section that I used Matt when he was driving with one of his pals but decided against it.

Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:20 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

So who's going next? That's what I really wanted to know. Hawthorne gave up his turn for DeSean, but I wasn't sure if he wanted to go next or he was just forfeiting his go this time. What's the deal, partner?

Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:28 pm
Profile E-mail
Rikishi's Thong

The deal, sadly, is that between my mom recovering from hurting her shoulder, my job, finals, and X-Mas stuff in general, I haven't had a moment to even *think* of a way to progress this story, let alone write a post.

Apologizes to all in my feud.

Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:53 pm
Linda McMahon

Do you mind me posting next then?

I'm not sure exactly when I'll find time to actually do that - it's going to have to fit in between preparing for Christmas (why did we agree to host, again?), writing an FWRFed show and going to work - but it will be done.

Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:31 pm
Profile E-mail

No hurry. I doubt many of us will be posting stuff for the next week or so.

Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:38 pm

Emma, do you think we should stop here, or do you have more to post?

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:05 pm
Profile YIM
Rikishi's Thong

Yes Thommy, you can go next if you'd like.

Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:40 pm
World Champ

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:39 pm
Profile E-mail

I'm perfectly fine with where we are, but if there's anything at all you wish to add feel free.

Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:07 pm
Profile YIM
Linda McMahon

And you all thought this avatar was a joke.

Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:11 pm
Profile E-mail

Hah. Awesome.

I drive down to Jersey at about 3pm tomorrow, but work ought to be dead. I'll see if I can get my post done from there, because if I don't, it won't be till next week.

Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:08 am

Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:53 am
Profile YIM
Linda McMahon

No, you live (and Strikmore is driving to) New Jersey. Jersey is a real place you know (Metal Jesus is from there).

Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:58 am
Profile E-mail

Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:17 pm
Profile YIM

Mmm, Jersey Tomatoes.

Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next