[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The Road to Glory Discussion Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:23 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 The Road to Glory Discussion Thread 
Too much time on my hands

Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:08 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Well, you really should feud with the people in your bracket - that's why they're there. Otherwise it's just a total clusterfuck that no one can keep track of. You're right that you should always keep an eye on the other brackets though, because you're being judged against every single other person in the RtG.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:15 pm
Profile E-mail

I mean you should feud with the people in your bracket but don't pigeonhole yourself to just them, technically it's one match I can't remember how entrants were determined weren't they random? After we just chose #'s for each other then those numbers were put into a generator?

Looking at the last one I was in Freya, Highone. Joyride and Jack Frost were all in the same bracket. I involved them I even remember writing Freya walking around just kicking the hell out of people who pissed her off that shows you how long ago that was :) but I also involved PD, Acolyte and Ghetto Grass since we were rivals. Whatever I did I lasted a long time until I was eliminated by Black Mask. :cry: But that I was after I eliminated Rob Dat Van. :wink:

Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:23 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

We encourage cross-feuding, as always, but your bracket is your feud, just like in a normal show. If you want to use anyone outside it, you have to get their permission like normal. Now, since it is all one big match then we certainly expect people to mention the other participants (particularly as this time there's a whole other fed involved), but don't just start using a bunch of other feuders from other brackets - that kind of defeats the purpose of grouping people together in the first place.

And we have no idea yet how we're determining entry order. In the past, your position in the brackets has determined it (which, for this session, would put Darkness at #1 again), but this year we just booked the brackets so as to avoid a situation where you have a few good brackets and a couple of dud ones full of likely no-shows and made sure everyone had at least one person they are known to be able to work with in their own bracket. That's why a lot of long-term rivals are in the same bracket as one another.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:30 pm
Profile E-mail

I will say that looking back and reading that feud that one my feuding has gotten better, I used a lot of dialogue which is fine but there was no meat I guess you can say, not a lot of detail and a lot more cursing.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:42 pm
Profile E-mail

Otherwise it's just a total clusterfuck that no one can keep track of

Ah, the good ol days

Confundo Ergo Sum

Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:52 pm
IC Champ

So, what order do you guys(The people in my bracket)want to feud in?

<a href="http://www.twistedexperience.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=109437#109437">Specter's Bio,</a> last updated July 17th

Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:07 am
Profile E-mail

I don't think there's a set order yet. I'm probably going to post tomorrow evening though. If you got something, go for it.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:23 am
Under Carder

Fear not. The good 'ol days shall return, through the Machiavellian Machinations of

The Masked Man

Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:11 am

-Updated on July 29th, 2008

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com -My favorite smart wrestling site.

CM Punk: Your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:42 pm
Profile YIM
Linda McMahon

I believe Indigo may be planning something, so be aware of that.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:43 pm
Profile E-mail
in a cardboard box

Just a quick FYI, I have a fairly big thing planned in my first post so if anyone posts before I do(I'm leaving for some stuff in less then a hour so I'll post tomorrow), please leave Dante out of it until I post with him.

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:18 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Linda McMahon

Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:21 pm
Profile E-mail
in a cardboard box

I think I need to explain myself a bit then...I have something big in mind because Thommy is a bit closed minded when it comes to female human-Elephant relationships. Must be some Britsh anti-big floppy ears phobia...

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:31 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Linda McMahon

I do find it hard to overcome the institutional auraphobia of my nation.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:36 pm
Profile E-mail

Well there goes my "beat Dante with a giant elephant while it's girlfriend watches" post. Haters.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:39 pm

I will wait until all in my bracket post before I do.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:46 pm
Pat's BACK!!!

Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:51 pm
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:08 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
World Champ

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:49 pm
Profile E-mail
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next