[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - So.....who are you all?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 So.....who are you all? 
IC Champ

Post So.....who are you all?
Just kind of a basic thing, who are you?

Name: Ryan Francis McLear
Born: 4/16/1991
Living in: Cold Spring Harbor, New York
Marital Status: Single
Bio: Born on Long Island, splits time living with mom and dad (and stepmom.) Has a brother, 14, half-sister, 6, half sister 3. Has a guinea pig named Fatboy.

Where your character comes from/what inspires you?: Shamrock is, basically, the douchy, sarcastic inner voice of mine. He is what i would be if i had more money.

Sandman/William ShamrockVVVVVVVV

EDIT: Fuck i look fat there.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:21 pm
Profile E-mail
in a cardboard box

Name: Carl Lennart Magnus(yes, the same name as Magneto I know!) Bergström
Born: 8/5/1976
Living in: Höganäs, Sweden Born and bred here too.
Marital Status: Single for the time being.
Bio: A sad 31 year old with more ego then skill and in posession of one of the falsest senses of selfimage ever ;) I'm a salesman at a local DIY store selling wood and shit to people who think happiness comes from building stuff. It may be a strange way for a guy with dual but ubfinished collage educations to do but my two educations ended in uninspiering and ull jobs that I only wanted to flee from and in getting the salesman job I finally flew the coop!

Where your character comes from/what inspires you?: I used to pride myself on saying that Dante was nothing like me...until a seperation forced me to lookat myself in a new way and ending up realising that Dante and I are very similar in personalities, the sense of humor was always the same, snarky morbid and laughing at things people tend to look down at you for laughing at.

The character is based on a Vampire: The Masquerade character by the name Jason Dante of the Clan Lasombra, this Dante was a little shitheel asshole though.

Magnus Bergström/Jason C Dante/Gabriel Bathory

Nom photo yet but don't panic Sandman, I will make you look like a anorectic stick ;)

Ok, not that bad but still...

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:52 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Linda McMahon

Post Re: So.....who are you all?
Name: Thomas James Hunt
Born: 28/3/1985
Living in: Aberystwyth, Wales
Marital Status: Engaged
Bio: Born in , but spent most of my life is a small turn just north of there called Wem. Parents divorced when I was very young, but both settled down with long-term partners (who also, coincidentally, used to be married to one another and have two children together) before I was old enough to remember any different - the upshot is that I have two families to all intents and purposes. Came to university in Aberystwyth, where I met Emma who lived on the same corridor as me in Halls of Residence. Initially I was studying physics, but I dropped out when it proved to be shit and started doing English literature the following year. This is my fifth year at college now, and hopefully my last.

Where your character comes from/what inspires you?: Darkness is almost every major influence I can think of, all rolled together and distilled to get something vaguely coherent. If there's something I saw in a movie or read in a book that I thought was cool, chances are it'll find its way into his story. Mohawk is just fun.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:05 pm
Profile E-mail
World Champ

Name: Emma Louise Heasman
Born: 3/7/1985
Living in: Aberystwyth, Wales
Marital Status: Engaged
Bio: Come from a village in Kent originally, parents still together, have one younger brother (18) who is a major pain in the arse and I haven't spoken to him in several months. I have a degree in Zoology and now I'm an animal keeper in a small zoo just north of Aber (and I'm hoping to move to a bigger zoo sometime next year). And this is the point I run out of stuff to say about me...

Where your character comes from/what inspires you?: Freya appeared one evening sometime before I joined the fed; I was at home for the summer, away from Thommy, working in a boring office and it was between shows. One night I couldn't sleep so I grabbed a pen and paper and found it wasn't that hard. The name was as far as I could remember was a Norse goddess who could claim half the souls of the worthy in Valhalla. Unfortunately when I looked it up the next morning, there was a whole other side to her.

Indigo was actually made when Magnus was trying to come up with a character for FWRFed, I offered to tag team and came up with something that would contrast the brief description he'd given me. We haven't exactly been tagging, but the characters have always been very linked.

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:14 pm
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

Name: Ryan Lee Smith

Born: 10/28/1980

Living in: Tempe, Az

Marital Status: Painfully single

Bio: Military brat. Born is Florida, moved to Germany when I was 8 months old. Moved to southern California when I was 10, then to Tucson when I was 14. After high school I dropped out of college thinking, with my wonderful 18 year old logic, "Fuck this noise. I don;t wanna keep going to school, I wanna see what's out there in life!". Well, joined the USAF and served at Nellis AFB in Las Vegas, Nevada for two years until I lost a third of my left ring finger in a trailer accident on the job. USAF was downsizing at this time and getting rid of everybody who was not perfect in body and mind, so I got the "Its not you, its me" line for the the USAF and went along my merry way.

Moved back to Tucson, where I worked a few crap jobs before getting into the child care profession. Fell in lvoe with the job and stayed there up until about two years ago where I had a job offer from the University of Phoenix. The pay was great, and the education benefits where to much to pass up, so I moved here to Tempe. Left that job a few months ago (great school, horrible place to work), and now I am working in a printing press while I get my degree and vainly hope I win the lottery before my arms cease working and my legs fall off.

Have a younger brother serving in Iraq for the USAF right now, but thankfully he will be home in about a week or so. Other than that, I am the anti-nerd (I do nerd stuff like D&D, WoW, Sci Fi shows, TCW. Yet I also bathe regularly, have known the touch of a woman, and party most Sat nights at clubs down near ASU)

Where your character comes from/what inspires you?:

Kermit was a joke in the beginning. A evil muppet and stuff. After reading some of the other feuds, I began to change my mind about the character and one of my opponents, Roosevelt Dimes (aka Dream) wrote up Kermit and the other muppets as mobsters. I liked the concept so much, I changed the bio and wrote Kermit as a mobster ever since. I took a lot of cliches and tv/movie aspects of the mob life and mixed them with some research and history I had read to create the character in full. Added some of the "darker" parts of myself ( IE arrogance, pride, temper, etc), heightened them a bit, and that was Kermit. Later on during the "Ghost" of Kermit's Father storyline, I added some elements of my own conflict with my father into that.

Aaron Keening is pretty much me if my parents stayed together and I never left college. The name comes from Aaron Copland, one for the greatest music composers of America, and the word Keen, which one definition is a Irish/Scottish word for a song of mourning, which I thought was great irony considering how upbeat Aaron is. The last name is also a bit of a play on the other definitions for the word Keen, meaning sharp or intense.

NOTE - This picture is a few years old, since I don't have any good recent shots, and is me on stage when I did Rocky Horror Picture Show for the Tucson cast A Jump to the Left. This was for preshow skit titled "Pimps N Hoes" we were doing in which I was the new, and easily offended, accountant for the Pimp. The glasses and blonde in my hair where for the show.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:03 pm
Unintentionally Hilarious

Name: Steven Andrew Montoya (S.A.M. Aren't my parents comedy geniuses?)
Born: 1/6/92
Living in: Bay Area, California
Marital Status: Single like a motherfucker
Bio: Lived in California all 15 years of existence, really dislike all white teenagers that live around here that wear certain brands [Very judgmental in that aspect], lives with mom 60% of the week and 40% with father & step-mom; two cats George & Angelica Lita Venus Girlfriend Wilson

Where your character comes from/what inspires you?: Potheads across the country :)

Ghetto's angry face:

Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:57 am
Profile E-mail
Biggest and Baddest of the Mamma Jammest

Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:00 pm

Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:59 pm

Born: 10/21/1985
Living in: Greensboro, NC
Martital Status: Single
Bio: Born in Greensboro, NC +I was a military brat with a Marine father though not really strict like most military parents. We lived mainly in the Southern part of the states my parents separated when I was 6 and then got back together a year later. The last place we lived was in Chicago before my Dad decided to retire and then we moved back to this boring city known as Greensboro. I'm a senior at NC A&T going to school for Graphic Communications even though I don't really like the major all that much my goal is to work for EA Games or Nintendo. I'll probably graduate next December or at least the Spring of 09.

Where your character comes from/what inspires you?:

He's based off a lot of the cocky heels and prodigies. I took elements from certian heels and characters I've seen in movies and put them in "The Technician" I also put a lot of my negative traits and hyped them to 100 there's a lot of heel CM Punk in him as well. I pretty much envisioned what I would be like if I hadn't gone to college and decided to enter a very stressful profession full of politics.

This pic is about two years old we were on our way to seeing Raw, that damn coat makes me look bloated.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:17 pm
Profile E-mail
Mid Carder

Born: 22/10/1988
Living in: Sydney, Australia
Marital Status: Single
Bio: Born in Aus, lived in London for 3 years when I was a kid, came back and injected cool everywhere I went. Graduated High School, went backpacking in the mid east, came back and started uni about 6 months ago. my turn ons include The Clash and Gilmore Girls, my turn offs include having to move out with very little money in two months and Rory's sense of entitlement.

Where your character comes from/what inspires you?: Josh began as abit of a caricature of a rich arrogant friend of mine, then horribly spiralled into Patrick Bateman, before finally becoming a bit of a brat with a post-modern streak - something I now really hate.

Jay is a parody of ‘Cool' characters... Kind of unavoidable... yes, a blatant poke at the RoXoRz.

Josh Mitchell/Jay/fatboytubby

I think the photo opposite will do. Besides, I think most will agree that the last thing they want posted are more photos of me. 8)

Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:11 pm
European Champ

Man I wish I could tell you guys who I am.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]