[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Hello Everybody! "Hi Mr. Kick!"
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Hello Everybody! "Hi Mr. Kick!" 
Mid Carder

Post Hello Everybody! "Hi Mr. Kick!"
Hey yall... just stopping in to see how things have been going. Some of you cats may remember. If not... Bruce used to beat my ass. That outta be enough. :)

So what have I missed in... um... the last 2 years or so?

Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:00 am
IC Champ

I checked your profile, and it's been a year. Well, I'll try to bring the title changes and stuff up to speed and the champions that hold/held them(In no particular order).

Note: You may have seen some of this/something I've missed, and if you do, please tell me. These are merely the basics for the title stuffs(And some other characters as well.)

Dante wins the World Titles from Darkness.
Darkness wins the World Titles from Dante.
David Hardy wins the Aftershock Title.
Matt Strikmore joins TCW.
Matt Strikmore wins the Transcontinental Title.
Matt Strikmore is taken out of action by Drakus, Transcontinental Title is vacated.
MVC is taken out of action by Infinity and the titles are vacated.
The Technician and Strikmore fight with fellow Tag Title contenders Freya and Deadzone for the vacant Tag Titles, winning them.
K.I.D joins TCW.
JE and K.I.D join up to make the New City Saints(NCS), managed by Mr. Acceptable.
NCS wins the Tag Titles.
Inferno joins TCW.
Drako joins TCW.
The Prophet joins TCW.
Jimmy Richards joins TCW.
Majestic Cup 2007 goes underway with the Transcontinental Title awarded to the victor.
The Big Bamlicious returns to action.
A change of the Majestic Cups plans causes the man to pin 1st winning the title with the last man in the ring winning the Majestic Cup and a match of their choice.
Inferno wins the title, and The Big Bamlicious wins the cup.

I know I missed alot, but this is so you know whats going on with the titles and the Cup and just random stuff.

<a href="http://www.twistedexperience.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=109437#109437">Specter's Bio,</a> last updated July 17th

Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:30 am
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:32 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Mid Carder

Dante is champ? Kick ass... Glad he's got a big belt around his waist. He earned it.

Thanks for the update :)

Life is pretty damn exciting lately Lance. I've got some fun stuff going on. In an odd twist those Micro Heroes that I used to piece together play a part in one of them. Funny how shit works out eh?

How are things going with you?

At the same time do Bruce and Coren still hop around here?

Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:02 am
Unintentionally Hilarious

Coren is Coren.

:coren:

Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:06 am
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:43 am
Profile E-mail WWW
IC Champ

<a href="http://www.twistedexperience.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=109437#109437">Specter's Bio,</a> last updated July 17th

Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:46 am
Profile E-mail
C-Evil-O

You knew I would do anything for you when I came back with your Burger King.

Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:03 am
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:04 am
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:11 am
Profile E-mail
411's Prima Donna

David Hardy's Title History:

411Fed 2004 Tag-Team Turmoil Winner (RoXoRz) 8/15/04
411Fed Tag Team Champion (RoXoRz) 11/24/04 - 3/2/05
411Fed Intercontinental Champion 3/2/05 - 6/6/05 (Merged with ECF Transcontinental Title)
411Fed/ECF Transcontinental Champion 6/6/05 - 11/28/05
TCW Aftershock Champion 3/6/07 - 5/2/08

Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:26 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Mid Carder

Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:33 pm
Linda McMahon

Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:40 pm
Profile E-mail
Mid Carder

Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:03 pm
Too much time on my hands

Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:14 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:39 pm
Profile E-mail
Mid Carder

Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:44 pm
Too much time on my hands

Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:57 pm
Profile E-mail
Mid Carder

I think so. It really was a kick ass match (and no bullshit my favorite during my run in the fed.. so thanks again). I only joke about not getting the title upsetting me. I still got one of the elusive "W"s over Bruce, and for to be honest he was far more consistent of a writer than I was. Bruce was solid all across the board.

Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:12 pm
IC Champ

How could ya leave out William Shamrock joining? C"mon

Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:18 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next