[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Powers!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Powers! 
Biggest and Baddest of the Mamma Jammest

Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:17 pm

Confundo Ergo Sum

Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:33 am
Biggest and Baddest of the Mamma Jammest

Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:38 am
C-Evil-O

Shadow has precious little in the realm of powers, except that he can invent or pay one of his peopple to invent just about anything he needs. His technological advancements are such of course that they often resemble or mimic powers.

Projecting high level hard light style holograms (so what if I stole it from Dazzelelr) Pretty much he can create a hologram of himself and place it wherever the beam from his sattelite can hit, it's used more to communicate though it has an obvious use causing mistrust among allies or fear among enemies.

Teleportiing Honestly this is handled mostly by Yu and Ai Shadow persoanl teleporter is limited and fairly experimental but he's been tinkering with it while in the wheelchair

Training

His training make him formidable with just about any weapon or really for that matte anything he can pick up, case in point with the help of Yu and Ai he was able to swordfight Darkness without being instantly beheaded while Darkness was in a bad mood.

He can get into any building and or room pretty much regardless of security be it mmagical or technological. He also seems to have an uncanny talent for making a room completely devoid of light.(because saying bringing a room to darkness just would have given Thommy a big head and honestly we can't have the humble young man developing that can we)

I guess the one thing people mayconsider powers are his money and intelect, both are pretty damned vast, and he's quick to take credit for things that happen by accident, or play off adjustments in his plans as if they were written that way from the begining

You knew I would do anything for you when I came back with your Burger King.

Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:55 am
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:00 am
Profile E-mail
C-Evil-O

You knew I would do anything for you when I came back with your Burger King.

Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:10 pm
IC Champ

- His strength is superhuman to people who have superhuman strength.

- As is his durability.

- His bones are almost impossible to break.

- His skin is very hard to pierce.

- His muscles are almost impossible to pierce.

- His body doesn't take much damage from falls.

<a href="http://www.twistedexperience.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=109437#109437">Specter's Bio,</a> last updated July 17th

Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:41 pm
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Eriez, how many characters are you planning to create? And how are you planning to feud as all of them?

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:26 am
Profile E-mail WWW
IC Champ

And Lance says what we've all been thinking....

Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:46 am
Profile E-mail

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:46 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
IC Champ

<a href="http://www.twistedexperience.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=109437#109437">Specter's Bio,</a> last updated July 17th

Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:35 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:38 pm
Profile E-mail

Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:10 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
IC Champ

Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:15 am
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:27 am
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:53 pm
Profile E-mail
World Champ

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:09 pm
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:24 pm
IC Champ

Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:06 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:37 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next