[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - The Majestic Cup discussion thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 296 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 The Majestic Cup discussion thread 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post The Majestic Cup discussion thread

Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:55 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:56 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:15 pm
Profile E-mail

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:17 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:17 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Linda McMahon

Also, some colons seem to have disappeared in the commentary.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:26 pm
Profile E-mail

That was my note to myself I forgot to remove.

Where are the colons missing from? Like, what match?

Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:27 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:29 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Mid Carder

Location: Em Eye Crooked letter crooked letter oh you are eye no one can do it better
Good to see the show ended with the real champion in the ring.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:31 pm
Linda McMahon

WHAT WILL HAPPEN AT THE PPV?!

Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:34 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

It'd be an interesting bout if Darkness(ECF and 411fed unified world champion) and Malaki(FWRfed World Champion) were put in a match in the upcoming PPV.

<a href="http://www.twistedexperience.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=109437#109437">Specter's Bio,</a> last updated July 17th

Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:59 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Yes, it certainly would. But Darkness is out of the cup and Malaki is in...so that might not be where we headed. On the other hand, Stern said she had a surprise in store...

So who's left in the cup now?

Inferno, Wellfare, Keening, Shamrock and Malaki, right?

Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:04 pm
Profile E-mail
Mid Carder

Location: Em Eye Crooked letter crooked letter oh you are eye no one can do it better
And everyone's favorite luchador "Los Three ?'s"

Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:06 pm
World Champ

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:10 pm
Profile E-mail

Alright, Majestic Cuppians, here's how it's going to work!

Feuding will begin tonight, Sept 18th. You'll be feuding in the semi-final matches against two or three opponents. The guys in your match are the guys you need to beat!

On the 24th, those feuds will end, and a winner will be decided from each one. That same day, a new feuding thread will open, and the winners will face off against each other in the Majestic Cup final, and will go until the end of feuding, which will be on or around Oct 1st!

Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:12 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
World Champ

Interesting way to do it. What will the non-finalists do for the rest of feuding?

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:15 pm
Profile E-mail

They are either going to be booked into new matches, or they get to take a break... It'll be their choice, and I was planning on talking to each of them closer to the 24th about it, so they'll have a better idea of what they want to do.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:17 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
World Champ

Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:20 pm
Profile E-mail

Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:21 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Mid Carder

Put up something short to start us off. Feel free to kick me repeatedly if I screwed either of your characters up.

I still feel like I'm writing about strangers at this point.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 296 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next