[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Before I get put in any matches...
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Before I get put in any matches... 
IC Champ

Post Before I get put in any matches...
...I'm new, and I wanted to ask a few questions.

I wanna be sure this is for Smackdown vs Raw 2006 for the PS2, and what are the rules? What moves are banned? What tactics are banned? What weight classes and/or Overall stats are banned?

Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:02 am
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Before anything else, out of curiosity, how'd you come across this site?

It actually is not for SD vs Raw, or anything other video game... A lot of guys use the games as the basis for their movesheets, and we do some videos, but that's as far as it goes.

So I guess this isn't what you were looking for? I'll tell you what we do anyway, in case it happens to interest you even if it's not what you were looking for. We basically do a wrestling-based roleplaying/creative writing thing. You come up with a character, you're put in a match with another person's character, and the two of you write a story, which is the feud. Whoever does the better job is the winner, and a match is written to reflect that.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:33 am
Profile E-mail WWW
IC Champ

Post Ah ok.
I actually came across the site looking for the regular type of E-Fed for SvR, but this should do well(I always thought SvR was a little restrictive anyways :lol:).

<a href="http://www.twistedexperience.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=109437#109437">Specter's Bio,</a> last updated July 17th

Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:21 am
Profile E-mail

Well we're definitely about "no limits" if anything. Glad you decided to give it a shot! I'll set you up with a match tomorrow if you're ready to jump in the game...

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:24 am
Profile E-mail WWW
411's Prima Donna

David Hardy's Title History:

411Fed 2004 Tag-Team Turmoil Winner (RoXoRz) 8/15/04
411Fed Tag Team Champion (RoXoRz) 11/24/04 - 3/2/05
411Fed Intercontinental Champion 3/2/05 - 6/6/05 (Merged with ECF Transcontinental Title)
411Fed/ECF Transcontinental Champion 6/6/05 - 11/28/05
TCW Aftershock Champion 3/6/07 - 5/2/08

Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:24 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Too much time on my hands

Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:21 am
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:32 am
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

<a href="http://www.twistedexperience.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=109437#109437">Specter's Bio,</a> last updated July 17th

Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:17 pm
Profile E-mail

There will be a thread in the forum, just above this one.

Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:31 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
IC Champ

Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:57 pm
Profile E-mail
World Champ

Profiles are editable. You'd be better off adding that bit of infomation in there so people can see it

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:14 am
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Hey, Eriez, if you want an avatar that look like your character, how's this?

Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:33 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:50 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:36 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:39 pm
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Post Hmm...
If you wanted to flesh out a bit of storyline for a character, without feud involvement or even any other characters, just a storyline revealing post, where would be the place to go?

Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:42 am
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

. It's way down on the second page of the feuding forum because most of the guys who currently do most of the non-match feuding have a thread of their own thanks to the rather unique nature of their storylines.

Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:44 am
Profile E-mail
IC Champ

Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:54 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

At the moment our title history thread is sort of in limbo due to some softwar issues, so I'll summarise as best I can:

411fed and ECF Unified World's Heavyweight Championship - held by Darkness

ImageImage

TCW Transcontinental Championship - currently vacant

TCW Unified Tag Team Championships - held by the New City Saints (JE and KID)

ImageImage

TCW Bleeder Championship - held by Freya

TCW Aftershock Championship - held by David Hardy

Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:22 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

And yeah, you can change your bio whenever you want.

Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:22 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next