[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Ultimate EWR TCW Diary
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Ultimate EWR TCW Diary 
Too much time on my hands

This is TCW the new force in Sports Entertainment

Here comes Johnny Yen again
With the liquor and drugs
And a flesh machine
He's gonna do another strip tease

Hey man, where'd you get that lotion?
I've been hurting since I bought the gimmick
About something called love
Yeah, something called love
Well, that's like hypnotising chickens

Well, I'm just a modern guy
Of course, I've had it in the ear before
'Cause of a lust for life
'Cause of a lust for life

I'm worth a million in prizes
With my torture film
Drive a G.T.O.
Wear a uniform
All on government loan

I'm worth a million in prizes
Yeah, I'm through with sleeping on the sidewalk
No more beating my brains
No more beating my brains

Of course, I've had it in my ear before
'Cause, of a lust for life (lust for life)
'Cause of a lust for life (lust for life, oooo)
I've got a lust for life (oooh)
Got a lust for life (oooh)
Oh, a lust for life (oooh)
Oh, a lust for life (oooh)
A lust for life (oooh)
I got a lust for life (oooh)
Got a lust for life

Of course, I've had it in my ear before
'Cause I've a lust for life
'Cause I've a lust for life.

Well, here comes Johnny Yen again
And a flesh machine
I know he's gonna do another strip tease

Hey man, where'd ya get that lotion?
Your skin starts itching once you buy the gimmick
About something called love
Oh Love, love, love
Well, that's like hypnotising chickens.

Of course, I've had it in the ear before
And I've a lust for life (lust for life)
'Cause I've a lust for life (lust for life)
Got a lust for life
Yeah, a lust for life
I got a lust for life
Oh, a lust for life
Got a lust for life
Yeah a lust for life
I got a lust for life
Lust for life

Atomic Welfare vs Kevin Sheene.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Big dropkick by Atomic Welfare, who got a ton of air on the move. Vicious back suplex! Kevin Sheene got nailed big time! There's a two count on the pin. Atomic walks into a drop toe hold. Atomic walks into a high dropkick from Kevin Sheene, almost losing several teeth in the process. Kevin Sheene hits a rolling kick on Atomic. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Covers for a quick two count. Tiger suplex on Atomic. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Atomic takes a flying neckbreaker from Kevin Sheene. Atomic Welfare fights out of a grapple. Sheene walks into a jaw breaker. Covers for a quick two count. Delayed BRAINBUSTAH~! by Atomic who held onto that one for ages. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Vertical suplex by Atomic Welfare. Sheene gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Atomic! Sheene blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Implant DDT by Kevin Sheene! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Atomic walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Atomic Welfare is in trouble. ! 1....2....3.

My Opinion: All you deserve for this is *. That DOESN'T mean that you're a deputy or a cop or whatever.

Overall rating: 60%
Crowd reaction: 53%
Match quality: 68%

Highone is in the ring he insults Dante which prompts Dante to come out onstage they trade insults back and forth, Highone challenges Dante to a fight right then and there. Dante enters the ring and they fight! TI enters the ring and attacks Dante, they double team Dante until Darkness comes in for the save, Hammer then enters and it's now 3 on 2 in favor of Infinity! Bleeder runs into the ring to save Darkness and Dante! It's 3 on 3 now until Stern walks out and announces 3 on 3 match between the 6 men tonight!

Overall rating: 77%

Matt Strikmore vs Marcus Jones.

Match Background: Matt Strikmore is the reigning TCW Transcontinental champion. Marcus Jones is DeSean's tag team partner who is also feuding against Matt Strikmore.

The Match: Marcus gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Strikmore! Marcus counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Strikmore takes a headbutt from Marcus Jones. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Death valley driver by Marcus Jones! No one executes that move properly anymore. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Marcus Jones misses a clothesline. Strikmore drives a thrust kick into the chest of Marcues. Strikmore crushes Marcues with a huge legdrop. Covers for a quick two count. Matt Strikmore plants Marcues with an EXPLODAH~! suplex. Pin, but Marcues is out just before the three count. Marcues reverses a waistlock. Marcues hits a piledriver on Matt Strikmore. That used to end matches, you know. Pin, but Strikmore is out just before the three count. Strikmore reverses a Marcus Jones hammerlock. Matt Strikmore moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Morey's Pier Plunge. 1....2...3, it's finished. DeSean Blackwell comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! DeSean Blackwell spins Strikmore around. DeSean Blackwell hits the Hangman's DDT! Matt Strikmore has been left down on the canvas.

My Opinion: I really shouldn't drink when I'm reviewing matches. Especially with Scotsman, I can't drink nearly as much, so I try too hard. It was either ** or ****, but I guess I'll have to compromise and say ***.

Overall rating: 79%
Crowd reaction: 76%
Match quality: 83%

Kermit and JE are backstage in their locker room, Kermit tells JE that he has to be focus for their match at Endgame in the 4 way tag match if they want to win the tag titles.

Overall rating: 55%

Drakus vs Hellion Spike.

The Match: Drakus connects with rights and lefts and Hellion Spike is down! BIG clothesline on Spike. Covers for a quick two count. Hellion Spike comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Flying shoulder tackle by Spike sends Drakus CRASHING to the mat. Drakus gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Fallaway slam by Hellion Spike puts down Drakus. Drakus counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Spinebuster by Drakus. Hellion Spike is in trouble. Here it comes - Pyscho Driver. 1....2...3, it's finished.

My Opinion: Nothing offensive, but nothing too special either. **1\2 rating.

Overall rating: 72%
Crowd reaction: 62%
Match quality: 82%

BadBoy and Stown vs Hawthorne and Freya.

Match Background: None

The Match: Hawthorne walks into a high dropkick from Stown, almost losing several teeth in the process. Stown uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between Stown and BadBoy. BadBoy and Stown whip Hawthorne into the corner. Stown whips BadBoy in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Hooks the leg for a two count. BadBoy hits a dropkick on Stephen Hawthorne and gets right back up. Hawthorne pushes out of a BadBoy hold. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and BadBoy hits hard. There's a two count on the pin. Hawthorne tags out to Freya Green. Freya Green uses a running dropkick into the corner. That was just...ugh. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Face crusher from Freya on BadBoy sets up for an elbowdrop. BadBoy is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Spin kick by BadBoy to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Tag to Stown. Stown hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Tag to Stephen Hawthorne. Stown uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Stephen Hawthorne slams Stown, who rolls onto his stomach. What is Stown doing? Stephen Hawthorne picks him up and signals for a powerbomb. He raises Stown up...but then falls backward, getting crushed by his opponent in the process! Stown is on top! 1....2....3! Looking at the replay, it appears that Stown had taken a chain out of his tights and wrapped it around his fist! Stephen Hawthorne must have been punched with that chain while in mid-powerbomb! What a cheap shot!

My Opinion: These guys worked SO HARD...for a ** rating. Something went wrong somewhere, didn't it?

Crowd reaction: 70%
Match quality: 75%

DeSean Blackwell is backstage. He got on THE STICK~! and talked trash about Matt Strikmore, he promises at Endgame that he will be the next Transcontinental champion.

Overall rating: 77%

David Hardy and Shadow vs Plausible D and Rob Dat Van.

Match Background: This is a continuation of the Shadow vs PD feud. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Hardy and RDV have been feuding recently. RDV has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Shadow drives a HARD forearm into the chest of PD. BIG clothesline on PD. Covers for a quick two count. Tag to David Hardy. Shadow scoops up PD. Hardy bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Covers for a quick two count. Hardy hits a dropkick on Plausible D and gets right back up. Hardy charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Nice piledriver on Hardy. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Rob Dat Van. RDV crushes Hardy with a running senton. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Spin kick by Rob Dat Van to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. David Hardy powers out of a Rob Dat Van headlock. David Hardy hits a rolling kick on RDV. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Tag to Shadow. RDV gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Tag between Rob Dat Van and Plausible D. Shadow with a spinning neckbreaker on PD. Shadow gets a roll-up...and grabs a handful of tights as well! The referee doesn't see it: 1....2...3!!

My Opinion: Ohh, looky. A **3/4 match!

Overall rating: 78%
Crowd reaction: 79%
Match quality: 79%

Mutaaz Tareef is backstage. He continued their rivalry by getting on THE STICK~! and ripping into Bleeder. I'm happy that they're giving the feud enough time to develop.

Overall rating: 85%

Ultima \ MKick are walking backstage when they get ambushed from behind by The Dynasty, who beat them down with chairs. After a short attack, Ultima and MKick have been left down and hurt on the concrete floor.

Overall rating: 82%

Infinity vs Jason Dante, Darkness, and Bleeder.

Match Background: This is a continuation of the Highone vs Dante feud. This is a continuation of the Hammer vs Bleeder feud. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Darkness and TI have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Highone is the reigning Unified World Heavyweight champion, and has been since 25 March 2007.

The Match: Jason Dante connects with a HARD right hand, sending the opponent down to the mat again. Spin kick by Jason Dante to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Tag to Bleeder. Running knee lift from Bleeder. Spear by Bleeder. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag to Darkness. Bleeder \ Darkness whip Highone into the corner. Bleeder whips Darkness in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Darkness with a spinning neckbreaker on Highone. Darkness misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. BAAACK Body drop by Darkness gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Tag between Highone and Mutaaz Tareef. Darkness charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! BIG clothesline on Darkness. Tag to Titanium Insomniac. TI hits a right hand. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Darkness by TI. Remember when that was a legit finish? Darkness kicks Titanium Insomniac in the gut to reverse the momentum. Tag to Jason Dante. Vertical suplex by Jason Dante. Tag to Highone. Highone hits a right hand. Jason Dante elbows Highone in the face to break a hammerlock. Jason Dante signals for the Hellfire Driver! He hits it! Muhammed Jabbar enters the ring and jumps on Dante breaking up the pin The referee has no option but to call for the DQ! Infinity leaves the ring forgetting about Jabbar, Dante hits Jabbar sending him into the hands of Darkness. Darkness DDT! Dante/Darkness/Bleeder have a staredown with Infinity!

My Opinion: Some blown spots really drag this match down a notch, so its ***1\2 for you.

Overall rating: 89%
Crowd reaction: 92%
Match quality: 85%

Overall show rating 76%

Dean Malenko: Atomic Welfare and Kevin Sheene didn't 'click' in their match, maybe due to their mismatched skills causing their styles not to gel?

Atomic Welfare believes he and Atomic Welfare don't have much chemistry in the ring, he wants to face JE more often.

Spike is worried that he might be pushed up the card to high since the fans seem to be resenting him

We got a 7.30 rating for 'Friction'!
The attendance level was 8015 people.
We made $320600 from ticket sales.

Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:48 am
Profile E-mail

20 Man Battle Royal. (This is the Havoc Main Event match)

Match Background: Accidental Genocide is the reigning TCW Bleeder champion, and has been since 08 April 2007.

The Match: A weak headbutt on Eddie by Frost causes nothing but pain for both. Eddie Isley was eliminated by Frost. (Elimination # 1) Frost slams Green Super Stealth Ninja down. GSSN is sure in trouble now. Green Super Stealth Ninja got bundled out by Frost. (Elimination # 2) BAAACK Body drop by Atomic gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Cage threw Atomic Welfare over the top rope, but Atomic Welfare skinned the cat to save himself! Supreme hits a right hand. Supreme threw Shaun Bisley all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 3) Big forearm by Jack Frost makes me want to go to the mirror and check MY teeth. Tweeder got eliminated by Frost. (Elimination # 4) Face crusher from Goth Guy on Stoner sets up for an elbowdrop. Stoner takes a chop from Goth Guy. MacAvoy gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to MacAvoy. Delayed BRAINBUSTAH~! by MacAvoy who held onto that one for ages. Youth hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Stoner got eliminated by Youth. (Elimination # 5) Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Acolyte by Drakus. Remember when that was a legit finish? Acolyte got eliminated by Drakus. (Elimination # 6) Kojack hits some punches. How generic. Kojack with a spinning neckbreaker on Shi. MacAvoy takes a headbutt from Anthony Lupelli. MacAvoy got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Supreme. (Elimination # 7) Cage slams Goth Guy down and motions to the crowd. Goth Guy got eliminated by Cage. (Elimination # 8) Hard back suplex on Drakus. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. STIFF high kick on Drakus by Kevin Sheene. BAAACK Body drop by Sheene gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Kevin Sheene got eliminated by Kojack. (Elimination # 9) Atomic gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Atomic Welfare got eliminated by Ghetto. (Elimination # 10) STIFF~! chop lights up Supreme who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Drakus threw Anthony Lupelli all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 11) Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Agent Orange by Drakus. Remember when that was a legit finish? Agent Orange was eliminated by Drakus. (Elimination # 12) Ghetto Fire connects with rights and lefts and Accidental Genocide is down! Spear! Joyride is down! STIFF~! chop lights up Shi who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Joyride threw Shi all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 13) Jack Frost gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to Frost. Frost tried to eliminate Drakus, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Ghetto hits a piledriver on Drakus. That used to end matches, you know. Ghetto tried to eliminate Drakus, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Double arm suplex by Jack Frost connects as Youth hits hard. Frost tried to eliminate Angry Youth, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Fallaway slam by Drakus puts down Cage. Cage is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Drakus slams Kojack down and motions to the crowd. Kojack got bundled out by Drakus. (Elimination # 14) Cage just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from Frost. Cage got eliminated by Frost. (Elimination # 15) Bodyslam by Joyride. Joyride scoops and slams Angry Youth. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Jack Frost connects with a HARD right hand, sending the opponent down to the mat again. Angry Youth got eliminated by Frost. (Elimination # 16) Joyride slams Jack Frost down and motions to the crowd. STIFF~! chop lights up Frost who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Jack Frost by Joyride. Remember when that was a legit finish? Jack Frost got eliminated by Joyride. (Elimination # 17) Joyride scoops and slams Drakus. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Joyride threw Drakus over the top rope, but Drakus skinned the cat to save himself! Big piledriver on Ghetto. Drakus went for the elimination, but Ghetto Fire held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Ghetto Fire hits some punches. How generic. Accidental Genocide got eliminated by Ghetto. (Elimination # 18) Drakus hits a right hand. Drakus with a spinning neckbreaker on Ghetto. Ghetto Fire can barely stand. Here it comes - Pyscho Driver. Ghetto Fire was eliminated by Drakus.

My Opinion: Well, hello there *1/4 rating, how are you?

Overall rating: 69%
Crowd reaction: 64%
Match quality: 66%

Endgame is presented live on PPV!

In this hole, that is me, the dead are rolling over
In this hole, thickening, dirt shovelled over shoulders
I feel it in me, so overwhelmed, oh this pressured center rising
My life overturned, unfair the despair, all these scars keep ripping open.

(Chorus)
Peel me from the skin, tear me from the rind, does it make you happy now?
Tear meat from the bone, tear me from myself, are you feeling happy now?

In this hole, that is me, a life that's growing feeble,
In this hole, so limiting, the sun has set all darkens.
Buried underneath, hands slip off the wheel,
Internal pathway to contention.

(Chorus)

In this hole, that is me, left with a heart exhausted,
What's my release? What sets me free? Do you pull me up just to push me down again?

(Chorus)

Does it make you happy?
Are you feeling happy?
Are you fucking happy now that I'm lost, left with nothing?
Does it make you happy?
Are you feeling happy?
Are you fucking happy now that I'm lost, left with nothing?

We get a kickass fireworks display at the start of the show!

LBA vs Hawthorne and Freya vs MVC vs Italian Stallions.

Match Background: This will be an elimination bout. MVC are one of the most experienced teams in the promotion. Italian Stallions are one of the most experienced teams in the promotion. MVC and Italian Stallions have been feuding recently. Italian Stallions hold the edge, as they have yet to be beaten in the ring by MVC during the feud. This match is for the Unified World Tag titles. Italian Stallions have been Unified World Tag champions since 14 March 2007.

The Match: Hawk takes a back suplex. Kermit snap suplexes Hawk HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, Kermit is a HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Tag to JE. JE hits a back kick, doubling Hawkover. There's a two count on the pin. James Hawk powers out of a JE headlock. Tag between James Hawk and Stallion. JE gets caught with a short powerbomb from Stallion. Reverse DDT on JE. Stallion tags out to Jaguar. Italian Stallions whip JE into the corner. Stallion whips Jaguar in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. There's a two count on the pin. JE kicks Jaguar in the gut to reverse the momentum. JE strikes Jag. Tag between JE and Stephen Hawthorne. Jag tastes a high angle back suplex. If Spike Lee can sue TNN over the Spike TV nonsense, then Kurt Angle should be able to sue SOMEONE for that. Covers for a quick two count. Jag tags out to JE. A kick from JE is delivered to the leg. JE charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Reverse DDT on JE. The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Stephen Hawthorne pins JE. Hayes scoops and slams Stephen Hawthorne. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Frank Hayes Jr scores with a standing spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Hayes tags out to Stallion. Stallion drives a thrust kick into the chest of Hawthorne. Tag to James Hawk. Spinebuster by James Hawk. Death valley driver by James Hawk! No one executes that move properly anymore. ONE...TWO...THREE. Hawk defeats Hawthorne. Wicked suplex out of the corner from Jaguar, is executed so well, it hurt MY back. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. James Hawk charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. James Hawk powers out of a Jaguar headlock. Jaguar charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Covers for a quick two count. Hawk tags out to Frank Hayes Jr. MVC whip Jag into the corner. James Hawk whips Frank Hayes Jr in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Frank Hayes Jr with a spinning neckbreaker on Jag. Jaguar once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Tag between Jaguar and Stallion. Stallion hits a stalling suplex on Hayes. Wicked suplex out of the corner from Stallion, is executed so well, it hurt MY back. James Hawk can barely stand. G-Spot! 1....2....3.

My Opinion: This match gets two stars from me. Nothing more, nothing less. **

Crowd reaction: 69%

Highone is backstage. He got on THE STICK~! and talked trash about Jason Dante, saying he walked into Endgame as Champion and he'll walk out as champion.

Overall rating: 81%

DeSean Blackwell vs Matt Strikmore.

Match Background: DeSean and Strikmore have been feuding for quite some time now. Strikmore has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the TCW Transcontinental title.

The Match: Strikmore drives a thrust kick into the chest of DeSean. BRAINBUSTAH~! by Matt Strikmore! Hooks the leg for a two count. DeSean Blackwell once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. DeSean Blackwell kicks the leg, knocks Strikmore down, and goes to work on it. DeSean Blackwell hits a rolling kick on Strikmore. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Strikmore walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Hard back suplex on Strikmore. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. DeSean goes for a splash but Strikmore puts the knees up. Massive back suplex! DeSean Blackwell got snapped in half, but not literally because that would just end the match now wouldn't it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Northern Lights Bomb very nearly crushes the spine of DeSean! Pin, but DeSean is out just before the three count. Stun Gun from Matt Strikmore! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Matt Strikmore gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to Strikmore. DeSean powers out of a headlock. Hard back suplex on Strikmore. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Tor-NADO DDT from DeSean Blackwell, Strikmore got planted! Matt Strikmore slams DeSean, who rolls onto his stomach. What is DeSean Blackwell doing? Matt Strikmore picks him up and signals for a powerbomb. He raises DeSean up...but then falls backward, getting crushed by his opponent in the process! DeSean Blackwell is on top! 1....2....3! Looking at the replay, it appears that DeSean had taken a chain out of his tights and wrapped it around his fist! Matt Strikmore must have been punched with that chain while in mid-powerbomb! What a cheap shot! DeSean Blackwell grabs the belt and fakes a celebration

My Opinion: Great match. Most people would give it ****3/4 or more, but I guess I'm a harsh grader. ****1\2 for you.

Overall rating: 92%
Crowd reaction: 89%
Match quality: 96%

Road Agent notes: The TCW Transcontinental title has gained in image.

David Hardy vs Rob Dat Van.

Match Background: Hardy and RDV have been feuding recently. RDV has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Hardy takes a headbutt from Rob Dat Van. David Hardy pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. David Hardy kicks the leg, knocks RDV down, and goes to work on it. David Hardy misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Diamond Dust from David Hardy and RDV is out! Cover, but there's no one to count for David Hardy! Rob Dat Van once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Spin kick by Rob Dat Van to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. RDV crushes Hardy with a huge legdrop. Covers for a quick two count. Tiger suplex on Hardy. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Hardy flips out of a Rob Dat Van bodyslam attempt. Super kick by David Hardy. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Rob Dat Van pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. David Hardy can barely stand. The Full Tilt! 1....2....3.

My Opinion: I really shouldn't drink when I'm reviewing matches. Especially with Scotsman, I can't drink nearly as much, so I try too hard. It was either ** or ****, but I guess I'll have to compromise and say ***.

Overall rating: 82%
Crowd reaction: 83%
Match quality: 81%

Bleeder vs Mutaaz Tareef.

Match Background: This is a continuation of the Hammer vs Bleeder feud. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Bleeder is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Mutaaz Tareef ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Bodyslam by Hammer. Bleeder charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Mutaaz Tareef gets taken down out of nowhere! Bodyslam by Bleeder. Spear by Bleeder. Covers for a quick two count. Mutaaz Tareef once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Spear by Mutaaz Tareef. Covers for a quick two count. Mutaaz Tareef scores with a big spinebuster. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Bleeder counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Hammer gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Hammer powers out of a headlock. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Bleeder by Hammer. Remember when that was a legit finish? Muhammad Jabbar is at ringside! Bleeder wastes valuable time by yelling at Jabbar! Mutaaz Tareef takes advantage of the distraction and nails Bleeder from behind! Bleeder can barely stand. Jihad Kick! 1....2....3.

My Opinion: A ****1\2 rating for a great match. Keep on trucking...you'll get there.

Overall rating: 93%
Crowd reaction: 93%
Match quality: 94%

A video is played, hyping the upcoming Darkness vs Titanium Insomniac match.

Overall rating: 89%

Darkness vs Titanium Insomniac.

Match Background: Darkness and TI have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Darkness charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Full nelson slam on Darkness. Covers for a quick two count. Darkness is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Darkness hits some punches. How generic. Flying shoulder tackle by Darkness sends TI CRASHING to the mat. There's a two count on the pin. Darkness scores with a standing spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Flying shoulder tackle by Darkness sends TI CRASHING to the mat. Darkness misses a clothesline. Big piledriver on Darkness. Covers for a quick two count. High Angle DDT by Titanium Insomniac just SPIKES Darkness down! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! TI slams Darkness down and motions to the crowd. TI hits a right hand. TI charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Darkness with a spinning neckbreaker on TI. Spear! TI is down! Titanium Insomniac can barely stand. Darkness DDT! 1....2....3. Darkness raises his hands in victory but TI attacks him from behind, the Teardrop in the corner!

My Opinion: Almost got a **** match, but was lacking in certain areas, so i'm knocking off a quarter of a star. Yes, there is such a thing as a quarter star. ***3/4.

Overall rating: 95%
Crowd reaction: 100%
Match quality: 85%

Road Agent notes: Titanium Insomniac lost overness from this match. (TI's overness was 100 so he can't get any higher than that)

Highone vs Jason Dante.

Match Background: This is a continuation of the Highone vs Dante feud. This match is for the Unified World Heavyweight title. Highone has been Unified World Heavyweight champion since 25 March 2007.

The Match: Dante drives a thrust kick into the chest of Highone. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and Highone hits hard. Covers for a quick two count. Highone reverses a waistlock. Highone hits some punches. How generic. Jason Dante charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. There's a two count on the pin. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Pin, but Dante is out just before the three count. Jason Dante charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Dante blocks a punch. Highone walks into a jaw breaker. There's a two count on the pin. TIGER DRIVER~! '91 nearly crushes the spine of Highone! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Stun Gun from Jason Dante! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. STIFF high kick on Highone by Jason Dante. Dante drops an elbow...but Highone moves out of the way. Highone slams Jason Dante down and motions to the crowd. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Dante! Highone misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Jason Dante floors Highone, then signals for the Hellfire Driver. Meanwhile, Highone has something in his hands. Dante comes over...and has to move quickly to duck a brass knuckles punch! The knuckles get knocked to the ground in the struggle, and Jason Dante manages to grab them. Highone gets hit with his own weapon, and is knocked out. The referee wakes up to see the pinfall: 1....2....3! It's over. Another referee comes running down the aisle, and points out to the first official that Jason Dante used an illegal weapon. The referee reverses the decision! Jason Dante has been disqualified! Infinity comes out onstage and cheers Highone.

My Opinion: Great match, it deserves every snowflake its getting. ****1\4

Overall rating: 91%
Crowd reaction: 90%
Match quality: 92%

Road Agent notes: The Unified World Heavyweight title has gained in image.

Overall show rating: 88%

We got a 1.69 buy rate for 'Endgame'!
The attendance was 17937 people.
We made $4225000 from pay-per-view revenue.
We made $1076220 from ticket sales.

Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:27 pm
Profile E-mail

Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:45 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:50 pm
Profile E-mail

Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:03 pm
Profile E-mail

Note: I accidentally skipped the MVC vs the Italian Stallions

The Italian Stallions won after cheating the overall rating got 84%

Matt Strikmore is backstage. I've got a feeling this one is going to be good. He got on THE STICK~! and talked trash about DeSean Blackwell, continuing their feud. Strikmore vows that he will get the TC title back.

Overall rating 83%

Atomic Welfare vs Shi.

The Match: Shi gets caught with a short powerbomb from Atomic. BRAINBUSTAH~! by Atomic Welfare! Hooks the leg for a two count. Shi avoids a Atomic Welfare avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Shi drives a HARD forearm into the chest of Atomic. Atomic gets caught with a short powerbomb from Shi. There's a two count on the pin. Shi hits a great swinging DDT on Atomic Welfare. Shi then hits a pair of HARD clotheslines and a BAAACK Bodydrop! ULTIMATE HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Shi snap suplexes Atomic HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, Shi is a HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Atomic blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Shi walks into a jaw breaker. Covers for a quick two count. Delayed BRAINBUSTAH~! by Atomic who held onto that one for ages. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! A Gut buster connects on Shi and hits hard. Shi gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Atomic! Shi reverses a waistlock. Atomic Welfare takes a butterfly suplex from Shi. TIGER DRIVER~! '91 nearly crushes the spine of Atomic! Atomic Welfare gets knocked to the ground by Shi. Atomic Welfare gets locked in the Shi Lock! Submission victory!

My Opinion: I can be generous sometimes. Well, depends on your definition of generous. **1/4.

Overall rating:69%
Crowd reaction: 57%
Match quality: 81%

Agent Orange vs K.I.D.

Match Background: This is a rematch from Friction

The Match: K.I.D walks into a high dropkick from Agent Orange, almost losing several teeth in the process. K.I.D ducks a wild right hand. STIFF high kick on Orange by K.I.D. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Springboard dropkick from K.I.D. Nicely done. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Orange reverses a K.I.D hammerlock. Spin kick by Agent Orange to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Spinning bulldog in the corner and K.I.D is down! Hooks the leg for a two count. Power drive elbow by Agent Orange. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Orange charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Orange takes a NICE hurrancarana from K.I.D. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Orange powers out of a headlock. Agent Orange has K.I.D down on the canvas. Here it comes...The Peeler! K.I.D taps!

My Opinion: *** rating for an above average match.

Overall rating: 73%
Crowd reaction: 58%
Match quality: 88%

Kermit is backstage, he says that throughout his time in TCW he's had to carry JE in their matches and watch JE's back. Now he's tired of carrying losers like JE around, from now on it's about Kermit and only Kermit.

Overall rating: 64%

Kermit gained overness from this segment

Infinity vs New HellFire Club.

Match Background: This is a continuation of the Darkness vs TI feud. TI has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud. DeSean Blackwell is the reigning TCW Transcontinental champion, and has been since 15 April 2007.

The Match: DeSean Blackwell kicks the leg, knocks Acolyte down, and goes to work on it. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Tag between DeSean Blackwell and Titanium Insomniac. Running knee lift from Titanium Insomniac. Massive backbreaker on Acolyte and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. There's a two count on the pin. TI tags out to Shaun Bisley. TI \ Bisley whip Acolyte into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Acolyte by Bisley. Remember when that was a legit finish? Acolyte pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Shaun Bisley by Acolyte. Remember when that was a legit finish? Tag between Acolyte and Darkness. BIG clothesline on Bisley. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Fallaway slam by Darkness puts down Shaun Bisley. Darkness tags out to Stephen Hawthorne. Stephen Hawthorne snap suplexes Bisley. Stun Gun from Stephen Hawthorne! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Bisley blocks a kick from Stephen Hawthorne. Bisley tags out to DeSean Blackwell. Stephen Hawthorne takes a butterfly suplex from DeSean. Tag between Stephen Hawthorne and Acolyte. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Acolyte ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. DeSean blocks a punch. DeSean Blackwell grapples with Acolyte, and positions himself so that the referee can't see...and hits a low blow! He rolls up the stunned Acolyte: 1....2....3!! What a cheap shot!

Overall rating: 81%
Crowd reaction: 81%

Dante is working out backstage when he's confronted by Highone. Highone tells him that it doesn't matter who wins or loses to him because he's beaten them both and will beat them again.

Overall rating: 79%

Accidental Genocide vs Tweeder.

Match Background: This match is for the TCW Bleeder title. Accidental Genocide has been TCW Bleeder champion since 08 April 2007.

The Match: Tweeder is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Tweeder backdrops Accidental Genocide out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Tweeder. Tweeder kicks the leg, knocks Joyride down, and goes to work on it. Tweeder whips Joyride into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Springboard dropkick from Tweeder. Nicely done. Cover, but there's no one to count for Tweeder! Joyride counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Tweeder by Joyride. Remember when that was a legit finish? Tweeder walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Covers for a quick two count. Death valley driver by Accidental Genocide! No one executes that move properly anymore. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Tweeder pushes out of a Accidental Genocide hold. SUPER frankensteiner on Joyride, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Pin, but Joyride is out just before the three count. Accidental Genocide elbows Tweeder in the face to break a hammerlock. Accidental Genocide moves in for the kill. The lullabye! 1....2....3.

My Opinion: This match gets two stars from me. Nothing more, nothing less. **

Overall rating: 70%
Crowd reaction: 66%

A video is played, hyping the upcoming debut of Alex Shelley.

Overall rating: 71%

Ultima is backstage in his locker room. In comes Lance Canada, and he attacks. They begin brawling around the room. Coren comes in too, and he joins in the attack on Ultima. The two-on-one attack leaves Ultima down in his own locker room.

Overall rating: 86%

Ultima gained overness from this segment

Anthony Lupelli vs Jason Dante.

The Match: Dante takes a headbutt from Anthony Lupelli. Dante counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Jason Dante gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to Dante. Anthony Lupelli charges, Dante moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Front legsweep slam aka The Stroke by Jason Dante. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Dante drops an elbow...but Anthony Lupelli moves out of the way. Fallaway slam by Anthony Lupelli puts down Jason Dante. Big piledriver on Dante. Hooks the leg for a two count. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Anthony Lupelli just KILLS Jason Dante! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Dante blocks a kick from Anthony Lupelli. Massive back suplex! Anthony Lupelli got snapped in half, but not literally because that would just end the match now wouldn't it. Pin, but Supreme is out just before the three count. Supreme reverses a Jason Dante hammerlock. Highone just slid into the ring out of nowhere! Jason Dante gets grabbed, and they start brawling. Supreme takes some shots at Dante as well. The referee, seeing the chaos, calls for a no contest ruling. Highone has grabbed a chair. Supreme walks over...and gets floored with a hard shot. Dante also takes a hard shot. Highone has laid everybody out!

Overall rating: 83%
Crowd reaction: 84%

Overall show rating: 77%

Agent Orange sustained a broken nose and will be out for a month

We got a 2.73 rating for 'Havoc'!
The attendance level was 8039 people.
We made $321560 from ticket sales.

Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:07 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.