[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Ultimate EWR TCW Diary
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Ultimate EWR TCW Diary 
Too much time on my hands

Post Ultimate EWR TCW Diary
I finished making the entire TCW roster, I added a lot more characters to the roster in addition to the roster we have now. There's some characters may remember or recognize but all in all I'm done. The first update will be tonight I think it'll be more interesting than the last scenario.

So far some news:

Acid Misfit suffered a leg injury at a house show and will be out for 7 months

TCW has signed the following competitors to a open contract/development deal

Arrogance: Scott Lost and Chris Bosh

Scorpio Sky

Excalibur

Beef Wellington

Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:56 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

I don't know who Beef Wellington is, but I see a Darkness DDT in his future.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:57 pm
Profile E-mail

I've seen one of his matches. A comedy match between him and Colt Cabana. It was pretty awesome. Especially the 45 seconds or so where they keep trying to kip-up, yelling at each about what they're doing wrong.

Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:38 pm
Unintentionally Hilarious

Haha awesome wrestlers right there Dman. I actually have Wellington in my EWR fed too. And I watched this match on youtube where he was against this guy named "Player Uno", and he has the NES controller on his tights(I think) and he hit the pause button on him and then gave him the ASS-Punch (which is exactly what it sounds like), but Uno didn't move at all he was just frozen aka he no-sold it, but then he hit the start button again and Uno totally flew across the ring and sold it like a motherfucker. It's hilarious.

Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:52 pm
Profile E-mail

The following wrestlers have been signed to a development deal and will report to FWR, it's obvious that TCW is going young and building up a women's divison as well as improving their tag team division.

Alicia
Alicia Webb
Amber O'Neal
Angel Williams
Cherry Pie
Chris Cage
Daizee Haze
Deuce Shade
Dice Domino
Harry Smith
Jaime Koeppe
Kenny King
Kevin Steen
Krissy Vaine
Lacey
Matt Rude
Seth Skyfire
Shantelle Taylor
So Cal Val

This is addition to the 5 men signed prior and the original FWR roster.
[/img]

Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:42 pm
Profile E-mail

Now onto the first Havoc show March 4, 2007

DeSean Blackwell vs Acolyte : DeSean Blackwell hits some punches. Stiff high kick on Acolyte by DeSean Blackwell who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. DeSean Blackwell hits a rolling kick on Acolyte. DeSean hits a dropkick on Acolyte. DeSean walks into a trip. Flying shoulder tackle by Acolyte sends DeSean to the mat. DeSean walks into a spike slam. Hooks the leg for a two count. DeSean Blackwell fights out of a grapple. Spear by DeSean Blackwell. Hooks the leg for a two count. Northern Lights Bomb very nearly crushes the spine of Acolyte. Hooks the leg for a close fall. DeSean Blackwell misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. DeSean takes a headbutt from Acolyte. DeSean Blackwell takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Fallaway slam by DeSean Blackwell. Marcus Jones comes running down the aisle and onto the apron! Acolyte turns...and is dropped throat-first onto the top rope by Marcues! Marcus Jones has left Acolyte in big trouble. Acolyte gets knocked to the ground by DeSean. Leg Stretcher!!! Acolyte taps out! A good *** rating.

Overall rating: 76%
Crowd Reaction: 77%
Match Quality: 77%

LBA vs Roosevelt Dimes and Titan Todd Lewis : JE tastes a high angle back suplex. It probably tasted like chicken. Brainbuster suplex by Roosevelt Dimes, who apparently is in the mood to bust some brains. There's a two count on the pin. Dimes tags out to Titan Todd Lewis. Titan \ Dimes hook up JE, then hit a double suplex. Titan suplexes JE to the canvas. There's a two count on the pin. JE tastes a spinning neckbreaker from Titan. JE counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. JE face jams Titan Todd Lewis. Tag to Kermit. Big dropkick by Kermit, who got good elevation. Spear by Kermit. Titan counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Titan tags out to Roosevelt Dimes. Kermit takes a quick lariat. Tiger Driver nearly crushes the spine of Kermit. Misawa approves i'm sure. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Roosevelt Dimes snap suplexes Kermit. Kermit ducks a wild right hand. Dimes walks into a jaw breaker. Kermit grapples with Roosevelt Dimes, and positions himself so that the referee can't see...and hits a low blow! He rolls up the stunned Roosevelt Dimes: 1....2....3!! What a cheap shot! Worth a ** rating, but no more than that.

Overall rating: 63%
Crowd Reaction: 61%
Match Quality: 65%

Valerie Stern is backstage, and announces that at Civil War we will see Highone and Jason Dante fight one on one.

Overall rating: 65%

David Hardy vs Rob Dat Van : Driven DDT by Rob Dat Van. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Super frankensteiner on Hardy, who hit hard. Cover for a two count. David Hardy ducks a clothesline attempt. RDV walks into a high dropkick from David Hardy. Second rope flying axe handle, RDV goes down. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger suplex on RDV, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Pin, but RDV is out just before the three count. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? RDV powers out of a headlock. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Hardy is down. There's a two count on the pin. Power drive elbow by Rob Dat Van. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Flying elbow from Rob Dat Van. Spinning back kick from Rob Dat Van. Rob Dat Van misses a clothesline. Hardy hits a dropkick on Rob Dat Van. Tornado DDT from David Hardy, RDV got planted. Rob Dat Van is in trouble. Here it comes - DKO. 1....2...3, it's finished. Rob Dat Van offers a handshake to Hardy...but he spits at Rob Dat Van and walks off! I'll give this a ***1\4 rating.

Overall Rating: 80%
Crowd Reaction: 76%
Match Quality: 84%

Father John Savage vs Stephen Hawthorne : Big kick from Savage. Father John Savage DDTs Hawthorne, although it was hardly executed with pin-point precision. Hooks the leg for a two count. Hawthorne ducks a wild right hand. Hawthorne bodyslams Father John Savage. Savage gets caught with a short powerbomb from Hawthorne. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger Driver nearly crushes the spine of Savage. Misawa approves i'm sure. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Hawthorne drives a thrust kick into the chest of Savage. Father John Savage reverses a hip toss. Powerslam from Father John Savage on Hawthorne. Cover for a two count. Sloppy tornado punch from Father John Savage, Hawthorne barely got hit. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Hawthorne takes a vertical suplex. Hawthorne hits a punch, but takes one right back. CLUBBERIN', CLUBBERIN', THEY BE CLUBBERIN' TONY! Sorry, flashback moment. Stephen Hawthorne fights out of a grapple. Father John Savage takes a butterfly suplex from Hawthorne. Wicked suplex out of the corner from Stephen Hawthorne, executed well. Stephen Hawthorne moves in for the kill. Noir Drop! 1....2....3. I'll give it a **1\2 rating.

Overall Rating: 67%
Crowd Reaction: 63%
Match Quality: 71%

Mutaaz Tareef is backstage. He spent the interview putting himself over.

Overall rating: 97%

Matt Strikmore vs Stallion (For The TCW Transcontinental Title) : Belly to belly suplex by Strikmore. Big forearm by Matt Strikmore, ripping a page from the NOAH playbook. Strikmore drives a thrust kick into the chest of Stallion. Matt Strikmore snap suplexes Stallion...with authority! ('With authority', trademark G.Monsoon 1986.) Stallion comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Strikmore tastes a high angle back suplex. It probably tasted like chicken. Strikmore walks into a jaw breaker. There's a two count on the pin. Stallion misses a clothesline. Doctor Bomb, Stallion landed hard. There's a two count on the pin. Matt Strikmore plants Stallion with an exploder suplex. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Strikmore drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Stallion fires off some right and left hands. Strikmore pushes out of a Stallion hold. Driven DDT by Matt Strikmore. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Matt Strikmore moves in for the kill. Morey's Pier Plunge!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! *** rating, as it was good, but nothing too special.

Overall Rating: 76%
Crowd Reaction: 74%
Match Quality: 79%

Eddie Isley vs Pyro : Standing leg lariat by Eddie Isley on Pyro. Pyro counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Stiff high kick on Eddie by Pyro who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. Eddie Isley charges, Pyro moves, and the referee is conveniently placed to get knocked out. Tiger suplex on Eddie, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Pyro drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Second rope flying axe handle, Pyro goes down. Super frankensteiner on Pyro, who hit hard. There's a two count on the pin. Pyro walks into a face crusher variation. Pin, but Pyro is out just before the three count. Pyro reverses a waistlock. Super kick by Pyro. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Eddie reverses a waistlock. Eddie Isley gets a roll-up...and grabs a handful of tights as well! The referee doesn't see it: 1....2...3!! I'm slapping a ****1\4 rating on this.

Overall Rating: 82%
Crowd Reaction: 66%
Match Quality: 99%

Shadow is in the ring. Out from the back runs Plausible D, who slides into the ring and attacks. Shadow is in trouble. Denied! Plausible D leaves, the damage done.

Overall Rating: 88%

Shi vs The Great Scott : Scott receives some punishment. Scott ducks a wild right hand. The Great Scott scores with a back heel kick on Shi. Shi charges, Scott moves, and the referee is conveniently placed to get knocked out. Shi walks into a face crusher variation. Cover, but there's no one to count for The Great Scott. Shi backdrops The Great Scott out of a piledriver attempt. Big dropkick by Shi, who got good elevation. Spear by Shi. There's a two count on the pin. Shi plants Scott with an exploder suplex. Hooks the leg for a close fall. The Great Scott avoids a Shi avalanche. Lightning kick by Scott on Shi. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Shi counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Shi moves in for the kill. Nobu Kick! 1....2....3. I'll give it a **1\2 rating.

Overall Rating: 63%
Crowd Reaction: 57%
Match Quality: 69%

Highone and Mutaaz Tareef vs Jason Dante and Darkness : Jason Dante uses move #193 (arm-BAR). Stun Gun from Jason Dante! There used to be this blonde guy in WCW in the early 90's who used that...i wonder what happened to him? There's a two count on the pin. Dante tags out to Darkness. Dante \ Darkness whip Highone into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Cover for a two count. Back elbow connects, Highone staggers backward. Darkness drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Massive backbreaker, Darkness got planted. Early reports indicate that the back was *not* actually broken, so the move's name should actually be backhurter. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Highone and Mutaaz Tareef. Full nelson slam on Darkness. Pin, but Darkness is out just before the three count. Big clothesline on Darkness. Darkness avoids a Mutaaz Tareef avalanche. Darkness with a spinning neckbreaker on Hammer. Tag to Jason Dante. Jason Dante snap suplexes Hammer. Tag to Highone. Big clothesline on Highone. Jason Dante signals for the Hellfire Driver! Titanium Insomniac comes out of the crowd and into the ring! Jason Dante turns around. Titanium Insomniac spins Dante around. Titanium Insomniac hits the Teardrop! The referee calls for the DQ because of the interference of TI! Dante \ Darkness are left down and out in the ring thanks to the attack of Highone, Hammer and TI. Almost got a **** match, but was lacking in certain areas, so i'm knocking off half a star, so it gets a ***1\2 rating.

Overall Rating: 92%
Crowd Reaction: 97%
Match Quality: 82%

Overall show rating 78%

We have now surpassed the WWE in popularity

Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:44 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Do we need a women's division? The girls have always hung with the guys round these parts...

Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:44 pm
Profile E-mail

Yes we do :) the last time I tried the girls facing the men Acolyte left because he jobbed to Freya.

Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:39 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Is there no way to alter the chauvanism settings on EWR?

Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:45 pm
Profile E-mail

Not really plus I always wanted a women's division here so I'm creating one.

Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:50 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:11 am
Profile E-mail

For tonights show we have Hammer vs Bleeder
The MVC vs Blitzkrieg

Highone is in the ring, when Jason Dante comes out onto the stage. They trade

insults back and forth, building toward a match between the two

Overall rating 75%

MVC vs Blitzkrieg : Hawk slams Jack Frost. Bodyslam by Hawk. Hooks the leg for

a two count. Tag between James Hawk and Frank Hayes Jr. MVC whip Frost into

the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Hooks the leg for a two count. Rude

Awakening on Jack Frost by Hayes. Jack Frost pulls a mule kick out of nowhere.

Brainbuster suplex by Jack Frost, who apparently is in the mood to bust some

brains. Cover for a two count. Tag between Jack Frost and Kojack. Nice piledriver

on Hayes. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Flying shoulder tackle by

Kojack sends Hayes to the mat. Hayes reverses a waistlock. Fallaway slam by

Frank Hayes Jr. Tag to James Hawk. James Hawk fires off some right and left

hands. Tag to Jack Frost. Rude Awakening on Jack Frost by Hawk. MVC have

Jack Frost to themselves. Last Train to Hell! 1....2....3! It's over. Almost a *** rating,

but there were some bits that dragged, so **3\4 instead.

OVerall rating: 71%
Crowd reaction: 71%
Match Quality: 72%

Road Agent notes: Jack Frost is losing overness because of his weak gimmick

Accidental Genocide vs BadBoy : BadBoy gets slammed. BadBoy receives some

punishment. Back elbow connects, BadBoy staggers backward. Running knee lift

from Accidental Genocide. Joyride only gets knees on a splash. Hard back suplex

on Joyride. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Flying

cross body off the top rope! I'll give a 0.8 on the Steamboat scale for that effort.

Cover for a two count. Accidental Genocide powers out of a BadBoy headlock.

Spear by Accidental Genocide. Cover for a two count. Accidental Genocide

scores with a standing spinebuster. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. BadBoy reverses a

Accidental Genocide hammerlock. BadBoy hits a wicked chop that echoes

through the building. Joyride drops out the back of a BadBoy bodyslam attempt.

Running knee lift from Accidental Genocide. BadBoy can barely stand. The

lullabye! 1....2....3. Almost a *** rating, but there were some bits that dragged, so

**3\4 instead.

Overall Rating 73%
Match Quality: 75%

Agent notes: Accidental Genocide is losing overness because of his weak

gimmick.

Infinity are all backstage in their locker room, hanging out.

Overall rating: 88%

Matt Strikmore vs Titanium Insomniac (For The TCW Transcontinental Title) : Matt

Strikmore uses move #193 (arm-BAR). Strikmore hits a massive spinning kick to

the jaw. Strikmore drives a thrust kick into the chest of TI. Strikmore drives a thrust

kick into the chest of TI. TI counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker.

TI slams Matt Strikmore down. Strikmore walks into a spike slam. Cover for a two

count. Strikmore reverses a waistlock. TI walks into a jaw breaker. Cover for a two

count. Matt Strikmore brings out a jumping powerbomb to nearly kill TI. Hooks the

leg for a close fall. Titanium Insomniac takes the advantage after a

i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. TI hits a right hand. Matt

Strikmore pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Hard impact russian legsweep by

Strikmore. If you're going to get impact, 'hard' is probably a good way to go.

Titanium Insomniac can barely stand. Here it comes - Morey's Pier Plunge.

DeSean Blackwell quickly comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Matt

Strikmore turns around. DeSean Blackwell spins Strikmore around. DeSean

Blackwell hits the Hangman's DDT! The referee calls for the DQ because of the

interference of DeSean! DeSean Blackwell isn't finished with his attack yet! Matt

Strikmore stands up...and walks into a boot to the gut from DeSean Blackwell.

Hangman's DDT!!! Matt Strikmore has been put down on the canvas! DeSean

Blackwell shakes his head and raises three fingers instead. Strikmore gets picked

up...and hit with another Hangman's DDT! Matt Strikmore is spread-eagled on the

canvas. DeSean again raises three fingers. Referees hit the ring, but are too

scared to get too close. They can't stop this carnage...Hangman's DDT, the third

one in a row! DeSean Blackwell eventually leaves the ring, as medics come to

attend to Strikmore, who isn't moving. I can't decide whether it's a *** or a ***1\2

match...let's go for a ***1\4 rating to make it fair.

Overall rating: 84%
Crowd reaction: 87%
Match quality: 80%

Agent notes: Matt Strikmore gained overness from this match. The TCW

Transcontinental title has gained in image.

Plausible D is walking backstage when Shadow comes from behind and attacks

him with a chair. Shadow walks off after hitting a few more chair shots, leaving PD

down on the floor.

Overall rating: 87%

Agent Orange vs Stoner : Dropkick connects, Stoner goes down. Stoner reverses

a Agent Orange hammerlock. Kick from Stoner to the leg. Stoner whips Orange

into the turnbuckles...and predictably, the referee gets sandwiched. Stoner with an

enziguri. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Orange reverses a waistlock.

Hard back suplex on Stoner. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's

finisher? Flying reverse elbow by Agent Orange. There's a two count on the pin.

Power drive elbow by Agent Orange. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out.

Stoner pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Badly executed second rope splash by

Stoner. Pin, but Orange is out just before the three count. Orange ducks a wild

right hand. Agent Orange gets a roll-up...and grabs a handful of tights as well! The

referee doesn't see it: 1....2...3!! **1\2 rating. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.

Overall rating: 61%
Crowd Reaction: 48%
Match Quality: 74%

Agent notes: This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from

the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them. Agent

Orange is losing overness because of his weak gimmick.

Lance Canada vs The Man : The Man with a spinning neckbreaker on LC.

Massive backbreaker, LC got planted. Early reports indicate that the back was

*not* actually broken, so the move's name should actually be backhurter. Hooks

the leg for a two count. LC kicks The Man in the gut to reverse the momentum. The

Man receives some punishment. Flying shoulder tackle by LC sends The Man to

the mat. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver by Lance Canada, The

Man got planted. Pin, but The Man is out just before the three count. Lance

Canada with a spinning neckbreaker on The Man. The Man reverses a waistlock.

Spinebuster by The Man. Hooks the leg for a two count. Death valley driver by The

Man, Lance Canada is down and hurt. Pin, but LC is out just before the three

count. The Man slams Lance Canada down. The Man slams Lance Canada. LC

counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. LC slams The Man down.

Lance Canada scores with a big spinebuster. The Man can barely stand. Candien

Cutter!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! I can't decide whether it's a *** or a ***1\2

match...let's go for a ***1\4 rating to make it fair.

Overall rating: 78%
Crowd Reaction: 71%
Match Quality: 86%

David Hardy is backstage. He continued the feud by ripping into Rob Dat Van.

Good to see they're giving the feud some proper air-time.

Drakus vs Dick Flehr : Full nelson slam on Flehr. Death valley driver by Drakus,

Dick Flehr got planted. Powerbomb on Flehr. Cover, but there's a last second

kick-out. Rude Awakening on Dick Flehr by Drakus. Cover for a two count. Drakus

misses a clothesline. Right hand from Flehr on Drakus. Sloppy short range spear

from Dick Flehr. Drakus blocks the suplex attempt. Flehr walks into a spike slam.

Dick Flehr is in trouble. Here it comes - Pyscho Driver. 1....2...3, it's finished. I'll

give it a **1\2 rating.

Overall rating: 70%
Crowd Reaction:69%
Match Quality: 72%

Bleeder vs Mutaaz Tareef : Bleeder slams Mutaaz Tareef down. Massive

backbreaker, Hammer got planted. Early reports indicate that the back was *not*

actually broken, so the move's name should actually be backhurter. Hooks the leg

for a two count. Hammer backdrops Bleeder out of a piledriver attempt. Bleeder

takes a headbutt from Mutaaz Tareef. Back elbow connects, Bleeder staggers

backward. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver by Mutaaz Tareef,

Bleeder got planted. Pin, but Bleeder is out just before the three count. Running

knee lift from Mutaaz Tareef. Hammer walks into a trip. Spinebuster by Bleeder.

Cover for a two count. Lifting DDT by Bleeder, looked good. Pin : 1 - 2 -

2.9999999. Rude Awakening on Mutaaz Tareef by Bleeder. Bleeder bodyslams

Mutaaz Tareef. Hammer blocks a kick from Bleeder. Hammer slams Bleeder

down. Lifting DDT by Mutaaz Tareef, looked good. Mutaaz Tareef floors Bleeder

near the ropes and makes the pin. Hammer is using the ropes for leverage! The

referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! Almost a ***** match...but it was missing

something, so it only gets a ****1\2.

Overall rating: 93%
Crowd Reaction: 93%
Match Quality: 94%

Overall show rating: 79%

We got a 7.30 rating for 'Friction'!
The attendance level was 8048 people.
We made $321920 from ticket sales.

Cryme Tyme
Matt Cappotelli
MVP
Idol Stevens

Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:37 pm
Profile E-mail

Kojack vs Ghetto Fire : Chanelling the spirit of Misawa, Kojack uses a forearm to the face. Kojack misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Ghetto Fire hits some punches. We have our mandatory ref bump, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Death valley driver by Ghetto Fire, Kojack is down and hurt. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Kojack counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Kojack with a spinning neckbreaker on Ghetto. Kojack hits a stump piledriver on Ghetto Fire. Hooks the leg for a two count. Kojack scores with a standing spinebuster. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Ghetto powers out of a headlock. Ghetto hits a stump piledriver on Kojack. Pin, but Kojack is out just before the three count. Ghetto walks into a trip. Kojack floors Ghetto near the ropes and makes the pin. Kojack is using the ropes for leverage! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! *** rating, as it was good, but nothing too special.

Overall rating 72%
Crowd reaction: 62%
Match Quality: 83%

DeSean Blackwell is backstage. He continued the feud by ripping into Matt Strikmore. Good to see they're giving the feud some proper air-time.

Overall rating 84%

road agent notes:DeSean Blackwell gained overness from this segment.

Stown vs The Great Scott : Standing leg lariat by Stown on Scott. Scott counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Kick from The Great Scott to the leg. Stown charges, Scott moves, and the referee is conveniently placed to get knocked out. Tornado DDT from The Great Scott, Stown got planted. Cover, but there's no one to count for The Great Scott. Stown backdrops The Great Scott out of a piledriver attempt. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Stown crushes Scott with a running senton. Cover for a two count. Tiger suplex on Scott, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Pin, but Scott is out just before the three count. Scott reverses a Stown hammerlock. Flying reverse elbow by The Great Scott. Pin, but Stown is out just before the three count. Stown counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. The Great Scott is in trouble. Here it comes - . 1....2...3, it's finished. Almost wandered into *** match territory, but there was too much that dragged it down so it only gets a **3\4 rating.

Overall rating 67%
Crowd reaction 57%
Match quality 78%

Jay Derrick vs K.I.D : Bodyslam by Jay. Spear by Jay Derrick. Hooks the leg for a two count. Jay only gets knees on a splash. Dropkick connects, Jay goes down. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Hooks the leg for a two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, Jay goes down. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. K.I.D uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Jay counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Jay Derrick hits a bulldog off the ropes. There's a two count on the pin. Massive lariat, apparently Jay has been watching The Best Of Stan Hansen again. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Big backdrop on K.I.D, executed well. K.I.D gets slammed. K.I.D reverses a Jay Derrick hammerlock. K.I.D hits a dropkick on Jay Derrick. Back heel kick off the second rope, Jay goes down. K.I.D has Jay Derrick down on the canvas. Here it comes...Child's Lock! Jay Derrick taps! Worth a ** rating, but no more than that.

Overall rating 60%
Crowd reaction 55%
Match quality 65%

MVC vs LBA (For The Unified World Tag Titles) : Hayes gets caught with a short powerbomb from Kermit. Kermit hits a delayed suplex on Hayes. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between Kermit and JE. LBA whip Hayes into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Right hand from JE on Hayes. There's a two count on the pin. JE hits Hayes. Frank Hayes Jr elbows JE in the face to break a hammerlock. Spear! JE is down and hurt. Hayes tags out to James Hawk. Running knee lift from James Hawk. James Hawk hits a bulldog off the ropes. JE drops out the back of a James Hawk bodyslam attempt. Tag to Kermit. Doctor Bomb, Hawk landed hard. Kermit hits a great swinging DDT on James Hawk. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Belly to belly suplex by Kermit. Hawk counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. James Hawk hits a bulldog off the ropes. Roosevelt Dimes comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Kermit turns around. Roosevelt Dimes spins Kermit around. Roosevelt Dimes hits the Dime Drop! Dimes leaves the ring, the damage done! Pin, three count, it's over. James Hawk pins Kermit. Almost wandered into *** match territory, but there was too much that dragged it down so it only gets a **3\4 rating.

Overall rating 69%
Crowd reaction: 64%
Match quality 74%

Road agent notes Unified World Tag titles gained in image

Highone is walking backstage, when he meets Jason Dante. They trade insults, get in each others faces, but eventually walk off without coming to blows.

Overall rating 82%

Scott Jones vs Professor Evil : Evil tastes a spinning neckbreaker from Jones. Evil drops out the back of a Scott Jones bodyslam attempt. Chanelling the spirit of Misawa, Professor Evil uses a forearm to the face. We have our mandatory ref bump, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Death valley driver by Professor Evil, Scott Jones got planted. Cover, but there's no one to count for Professor Evil. Professor Evil misses a clothesline. Jones slams Professor Evil down. Big John Studd would be proud, no doubt. Sloppy short range spear from Scott Jones. Cover for a two count. Chin crusher by Scott Jones, the execution wasn't great though. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Evil reverses a waistlock. Professor Evil hits a bulldog off the ropes. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Jones drops out the back of a Professor Evil bodyslam attempt. Scott Jones moves in for the kill. Sniper! Man Always in a mask quickly comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Scott Jones turns around. Man Always in a mask spins Jones around. Man Always in a mask hits the Last Ride! The referee calls for the DQ because of the interference of MAIM! Evil and MAIM tie Scott Jones up in the ropes, then start punching away at him until referees run down and break it up. **1\2 rating for a decent contest.

Overall rating 67%
Crowd reaction 67%
Match quality 68%

Bleeder is backstage. He continued the feud by ripping into Mutaaz Tareef. Good to see they're giving the feud some proper air-time.

Overall rating 98%

Matt Strikmore vs Marcus Jones (For The TCW Transcontinental Title) : Matt Strikmore snap suplexes Marcues. Matt Strikmore gets taken down out of nowhere. Strikmore gets slammed. Strikmore reverses an irish whip...and Marcus Jones runs into the referee. Lifting DDT by Marcus Jones, looked good. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is conveniently laid out. Matt Strikmore takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Gut buster, Marcues hits hard. Matt Strikmore hits a delayed suplex on Marcues. Hooks the leg for a two count. Matt Strikmore brings out a jumping powerbomb to nearly kill Marcues. Pin, but Marcues is out just before the three count. Marcus Jones pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Spear by Marcus Jones. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Strikmore counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Marcus Jones can barely stand. Here it comes - Morey's Pier Plunge. 1....2...3, it's finished. DeSean Blackwell comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Matt Strikmore is ready though, and strikes first! Matt Strikmore spins DeSean around. Matt Strikmore hits the Morey's Pier Plunge! DeSean Blackwell has been left down on the canvas. The attempted ambush has backfired. This one gets a ***1\4 rating, it was a good bout.

Overall rating 79%
Crowd reaction 76%
Match quality 82%

Darkness vs Lance Canada : LC receives some punishment. Darkness slams Lance Canada. Fallaway slam by Darkness. Fallaway slam by Darkness. Lance Canada pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Big clothesline on Darkness. Big piledriver on Darkness. Hooks the leg for a two count. Darkness elbows Lance Canada in the face to break a hammerlock. Nice piledriver on LC. Hooks the leg for a two count. Death valley driver by Darkness, Lance Canada got planted. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. LC reverses a Darkness hammerlock. LC bodyslams Darkness. Darkness backdrops Lance Canada out of a piledriver attempt. Fallaway slam by Darkness. Lance Canada is in trouble. Darkness DDT!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Titanium Insomniac comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Titanium Insomniac spins Darkness around. Titanium Insomniac hits the Teardrop! Darkness has been left down on the canvas. This was missing something, so it only gets a ****1\2 rating.

Overall rating 93%
Crowd reaction 89%
Match quality 98%

Overall show rating 78%

We got a 2.93 rating for 'Havoc'!
The attendance level was 8011 people.
We made $320440 from ticket sales.

Donnie B. has taken full control of TCW

Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:36 am
Profile E-mail

Atomic Welfare vs Professor Evil : Professor Evil walks into a stiff lariat clothesline from Atomic. Evil backdrops Atomic Welfare out of a piledriver attempt. Evil bodyslams Atomic Welfare. Professor Evil misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee by mistake. Death valley driver by Professor Evil, Atomic Welfare is down and hurt. Cover, but there's no one to count for Professor Evil. Atomic counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Evil tastes a high angle back suplex. It probably tasted like chicken. Brainbuster suplex by Atomic Welfare, who apparently is in the mood to bust some brains. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger Driver nearly crushes the spine of Evil. Misawa approves i'm sure. Pin, but Evil is out just before the three count. Professor Evil powers out of a Atomic Welfare headlock. Nice piledriver on Atomic. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Evil walks into a trip. Atomic Welfare moves in for the kill. Radioactive Fallout! 1....2....3. Atomic Welfare is still in the ring celebrating. Professor Evil pushes the referee away. Professor Evil spins Atomic around. Professor Evil hits the Most evil finisher ever! Almost wandered into *** match territory, but there was too much that dragged it down so it only gets a **3\4 rating.

Crowd reaction: 63%
Match quality: 78%

The Great Scott vs Jack Frost : Back suplex on Scott, which is a backdrop to you NOAH fans. The Great Scott walks into a stiff lariat clothesline from Frost. Gut buster, Scott hits hard. Hard impact russian legsweep by Frost. If you're going to get impact, 'hard' is probably a good way to go. Scott kicks Jack Frost in the gut to reverse the momentum. Flying elbow from The Great Scott. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Frost is down. Cover for a two count. Frost counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Scott walks into a jaw breaker. There's a two count on the pin. Slingshot clothesline by Frost, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Scott backdrops Jack Frost out of a piledriver attempt. Kick from The Great Scott to the leg. Frost ducks a wild right hand. Scott gets caught with a short powerbomb from Frost. The Great Scott is in trouble. Crucifix Powerbomb! 1....2....3. **1\2 rating. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.

Crowd reaction: 54%
Match quality: 73%

Jack Frost debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response.

Matt Strikmore is backstage. He always delivers the goods interview-wise. He talked trash about DeSean Blackwell, continuing their feud.

Overall rating 80%

DeSean Blackwell vs Stephen Hawthorne : Dropkick connects, Hawthorne goes down. DeSean hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. DeSean Blackwell hits a rolling kick on Hawthorne. Spin kick by DeSean Blackwell to the face. Hawthorne powers out of a headlock. Gut buster, DeSean hits hard. Massive back suplex! DeSean Blackwell got snapped in half. Hooks the leg for a two count. DeSean blocks a punch. Super kick by DeSean Blackwell. Hooks the leg for a two count. Hawthorne walks into a face crusher variation. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Hawthorne blocks the suplex attempt. DeSean takes a back suplex. DeSean Blackwell comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Spin kick by DeSean Blackwell to the face. Marcus Jones comes running down the aisle with a chair! DeSean whips Stephen Hawthorne into the ropes. Marcues jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Marcues, Hawthorne, and the chair! Stephen Hawthorne staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! Carolina's Finest are beating down on Stephen Hawthorne! The music of Matt Strikmore hits, and he comes running down the aisle into the ring. DeSean and Marcues bail out of the ring, leaving Stephen Hawthorne down in the ring. Matt Strikmore may have saved Stephen Hawthorne from a brutal beating. A good *** rating.

Overall rating: 73%
Crowd reaction: 70%
Match quality: 77%

Lance Canada is in the ring and he talks trash to the fans and to the entire roster until he's interrupted by Ultima who's making his return to attack LC.

Overall rating: 72%

Tweeder vs Stown : Kick from Tweeder to the leg. Tweeder hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Stown takes a flying neckbreaker from Tweeder. Tweeder hits a rolling kick on Stown. Stown fights out of a grapple. Stown uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Flying cross body off the top rope! I'll give a 0.8 on the Steamboat scale for that effort. There's a two count on the pin. Tweeder reverses a hip toss. Tweeder crushes Stown with a running senton. Cover for a two count. Power drive elbow by Tweeder. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Stown powers out of a headlock. Stown scores with a back heel kick on Tweeder. Tweeder blocks a kick from Stown. Driven DDT by Tweeder. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Drakus just slid into the ring out of nowhere! Tweeder gets grabbed, and they start brawling. Stown takes some shots at Tweeder as well. The referee, seeing the chaos, calls for a no contest ruling. Drakus has grabbed a chair. Tweeder walks over...and gets floored with a hard shot. Stown also takes a hard shot. Drakus has laid everybody out! I'll give this a ***1\4 rating.

Crowd reaction: 58%
Match quality: 89%

Rob Dat Van is backstage. He was building up the feud with David Hardy. Good plan.

Overal rating: 73%

Shadow vs Acolyte : Shadow bodyslams Acolyte. Acolyte reverses a hip toss. Acolyte hits some punches. We have our mandatory ref bump, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Death valley driver by Acolyte, Shadow is down and hurt. Cover, but there's no one to count for Acolyte. Shadow takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Back elbow connects, Acolyte staggers backward. Acolyte walks into a spike slam. Cover for a two count. Tiger Driver nearly crushes the spine of Acolyte. Misawa approves i'm sure. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Acolyte takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Massive backbreaker, Shadow got planted. Early reports indicate that the back was *not* actually broken, so the move's name should actually be backhurter. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Shadow takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Shadow moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Total Eclipse. Plausible D quickly comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Shadow turns around. Plausible D spins Shadow around. Plausible D hits the Denied! The referee calls for the DQ because of the interference of PD! Almost wandered into *** match territory, but there was too much that dragged it down so it only gets a **3\4 rating.

Overall rating: 74%
Crowd reaction: 72%
Match quality: 76%

Acolyte debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response.

MVC vs Italian Stallions (For The Unified World Tag Titles) : Big clothesline on Jag. Nice piledriver on Jag. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Frank Hayes Jr and James Hawk. MVC whip Jag into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Bodyslam by Hawk. There's a two count on the pin. Hawk hits a right hand. Jag reverses a waistlock. Powerbomb on Hawk. Tag between Jaguar and Stallion. Hawk tastes a high angle back suplex. It probably tasted like chicken. Hawk takes a quick lariat. Hawk pushes out of a Stallion hold. Hawk tags out to Frank Hayes Jr. Spear by Frank Hayes Jr. Brutal powerbomb on Stallion. Pin, but Stallion is out just before the three count. Hayes bodyslams Stallion. Stallion fights out of a grapple. Spear by Stallion. Hayes scores with a forearm, sending Stallion down into the corner. The referee pulls Frank Hayes Jr away to get the break. Wait! Stallion has pulled something out of his tights. Frank Hayes Jr walks over...and gets floored by a punch! 1....2....3! The referee never saw the brass knuckles! A good *** rating.

Crowd reaction: 74%
Match quality: 82%

The Unified World Tag titles have gained in image.

Titanium Insomniac is backstage. This should be good. He was building up the feud with Darkness. Good plan.

Overall rating: 95%

Titanium Insomniac gained overness from this segment.

Anthony Lupelli vs Jason Dante (For The Unified World Heavyweight Title) : Dropkick connects, Supreme goes down. Supreme gets slammed. Stun Gun from Jason Dante! There used to be this blonde guy in WCW in the early 90's who used that...i wonder what happened to him? Anthony Lupelli takes a butterfly suplex from Dante. Anthony Lupelli takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Flying shoulder tackle by Supreme sends Dante to the mat. Spear by Anthony Lupelli. There's a two count on the pin. Jason Dante elbows Anthony Lupelli in the face to break a hammerlock. Super frankensteiner on Supreme, who hit hard. Cover for a two count. Tiger Driver nearly crushes the spine of Supreme. Misawa approves i'm sure. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Jason Dante misses a clothesline. Anthony Lupelli fires off some right and left hands. Dante blocks a kick from Anthony Lupelli. Big clothesline on Supreme. Jason Dante floors Anthony Lupelli. The Black Vise!!! Anthony Lupelli taps out! Highone comes running down the aisle with a chair and into the ring! Dante turns...and is dropped by a vicious chair shot! Highone has left Dante down and bloodied. I can't decide whether it's a *** or a ***1\2 match...let's go for a ***1\4 rating to make it fair.

Overall rating: 82%
Crowd reaction: 83%
Match quality: 81%

The Unified World Heavyweight title has gained in image.

Overall show rating 76%

We got a 7.30 rating for 'Friction'!
The attendance level was 8046 people.
We made $321840 from ticket sales.

Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:17 am
Profile E-mail

It's bugging me, grating me
And twisting me around
Yeah I'm endlessly caving in
And turning inside out

'cause I want it now
I want it now
Give me your heart and your soul
And I'm breaking out
I'm breaking out
Last chance to lose control

It's holding me, morphing me
And forcing me to strive
To be endlessly cold within
And dreaming I'm alive

'cause I want it now
I want it now
Give me your heart and your soul
And I'm not breaking down
I'm breaking out
Last chance to lose control

And I want you now
I want you now
I'll feel my heart implode
And I'm breaking out
Escaping now
Feeling my faith erode

Eddie Isley vs Pyro vs Green Super Stealth Ninja : Dropkick connects, Eddie goes down. Dropkick connects, Pyro goes down. GSSN walks into a trip. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Super frankensteiner on Eddie, who hit hard. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Spin kick by Green Super Stealth Ninja to the face. Pyro pushes out of a Green Super Stealth Ninja hold. Eddie \ Pyro hook up GSSN, then hit a double suplex. GSSN walks into a face crusher variation. Spinning back kick from Pyro. Eddie kicks Pyro in the gut to reverse the momentum. Second rope flying axe handle, GSSN goes down. Eddie Isley has Green Super Stealth Ninja down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Through the air, TP3! 1....2....3. *** rating for a good bout.

Overall rating: 75%
Crowd reaction: 68%
Match quality: 83%

Ultima is backstage. He talked trash about Lance Canada. See, it's simple - they insult each other, build up some heat, then fight. It's not rocket science.

Freya Green vs Jay Derrick : Jay slams Freya Green down. Spear by Jay Derrick. Hooks the leg for a two count. Jay only gets knees on a splash. Freya Green strikes Jay. Face crusher from Freya on Jay. Cover for a two count. Freya Green with an enziguri, although the late Owen Hart's version was far superior. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Freya hits a spinning back kick. Jay reverses a waistlock. Spear by Jay Derrick. Hooks the leg for a two count. Death valley driver by Jay Derrick, Freya Green got planted. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Bodyslam by Jay. Freya receives some punishment. Freya Green reverses a hip toss. Jay walks into a spinning heel kick, evidently feeling that the 'duck' tactic is over-rated. Freya Green with an enziguri. Freya Green floors Jay Derrick...and climbs the turnbuckles. Off the top - Full Moon DDT, forget about it. 1....2...3! I'm going to give this a ** rating because i'm in a generous mood.

Overall rating: 60%
Crowd reaction: 60%
Match quality: 61%

JE vs Titan Todd Lewis (For The TCW Aftershock Title) : JE hits a quick kick on Titan. JE gets taken down out of nowhere. Weak headbutt on JE by Titan. Titan whips JE into the turnbuckles...and predictably, the referee gets sandwiched. Chin crusher by Titan Todd Lewis, the execution wasn't great though. Cover, but there's no one to count for Titan Todd Lewis. Titan walks into a trip. Titan Todd Lewis takes a knee lift from JE. JE, chanelling the power of Takada, hits a high kick on Titan Todd Lewis. There's a two count on the pin. Flying knee to the face from JE. Is it Mutoh Appreciation Night? Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Titan counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Weak bodyslam by Titan. Pin, but JE is out just before the three count. JE powers out of a headlock. JE floors Titan near the ropes and makes the pin. JE is using the ropes for leverage! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! **1\2 rating for a decent contest.

Crowd reaction: 53%
Match quality: 70%

The TCW Aftershock title has gained in image.

MVC are walking backstage when they get ambushed from behind by Italian Stallions, who beat them down with chairs. After a short attack, Hayes and Hawk have been left down and hurt on the concrete floor.

Matt Strikmore vs Lance Storm (For The TCW Transcontinental Title) : Driven DDT by Lance Storm. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Flying cross body off the top rope! I'll give a 0.8 on the Steamboat scale for that effort. Hooks the leg for a two count. Matt Strikmore avoids a Lance Storm avalanche. Big forearm by Matt Strikmore, ripping a page from the NOAH playbook. Strikmore drives a thrust kick into the chest of Storm. There's a two count on the pin. Wicked suplex out of the corner from Matt Strikmore, executed well. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Stun Gun from Matt Strikmore! There used to be this blonde guy in WCW in the early 90's who used that...i wonder what happened to him? Storm ducks a wild right hand. Strikmore takes a hurrancarana from Lance Storm. Hooks the leg for a two count. DDT from the top rope by Lance Storm. That looked brutal. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Lance Storm hits a rolling kick on Strikmore. Kick from Lance Storm to the leg. Strikmore blocks a kick from Lance Storm. Hard impact russian legsweep by Strikmore. If you're going to get impact, 'hard' is probably a good way to go. Diamond Dust from Matt Strikmore, Storm is out. Lance Storm can barely stand. Morey's Pier Plunge! 1....2....3. Matt Strikmore offers a handshake to Storm...and he accepts it! This one gets a ***1\4 rating, it was a good bout.

Match quality: 85%

Shadow is in the ring, when Plausible D comes out onto the stage. They trade insults back and forth, building toward a match between the two.

Overall rating: 81%

Jack Frost vs The Man : Rude Awakening on Jack Frost by The Man. Big piledriver on Frost. Hooks the leg for a two count. Frost reverses a waistlock. The Man gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Frost. Jack Frost snap suplexes The Man...with authority! ('With authority', trademark G.Monsoon 1986.) Hooks the leg for a two count. Front legsweep slam by Jack Frost, hit with precision. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Weak bodyslam on The Man by Frost. The Man fights out of a grapple. Spear by The Man. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver by The Man, Jack Frost is down and hurt. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Back elbow connects, Frost staggers backward. The Man fires off some right and left hands. Frost reverses a The Man hammerlock. Jack Frost snap suplexes The Man...with authority! ('With authority', trademark G.Monsoon 1986.) Side suplex from Frost. Jack Frost gets a roll-up...and grabs a handful of tights as well! The referee doesn't see it: 1....2...3!! A good *** rating.

Overall rating: 71%
Match quality: 79%

David Hardy is in the ring. Rob Dat Van comes out, and challenges him to a match at Civil War. The challenge is accepted.

Overall rating: 83%

Kevin Sheene vs Shi : Shi fires off some right and left hands. Sheene gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Shi. Vertical suplex by Shi. Running knee lift from Shi. Kevin Sheene elbows Shi in the face to break a hammerlock. Sheene uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Shi takes a hurrancarana from Kevin Sheene. Cover for a two count. Shi counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Reverse DDT on Sheene. There's a two count on the pin. Northern Lights Bomb very nearly crushes the spine of Sheene. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Sheene ducks a wild right hand. Kevin Sheene strikes Shi. Sheene walks into a trip. Kevin Sheene takes a butterfly suplex from Shi. Kevin Sheene gets knocked to the ground by Shi. Kevin Sheene gets locked in the Shi Lock! Submission victory! ** rating for this one. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.

Crowd reaction: 60%
Match quality: 66%

Infinity vs Darkness, Jason Dante, and Bleeder : Double arm suplex by Highone, Dante hits hard. Flying shoulder tackle by Highone sends Dante to the mat. Highone tags out to Muhammad Jabbar. Muhammad Jabbar with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Dante. Muhammad Jabbar hits a sloppy double axe handle. Cover for a two count. Jabbar tags out to Titanium Insomniac. Jabbar \ TI hook up Dante, then hit a double suplex. Titanium Insomniac with a spinning neckbreaker on Dante. Dante pushes out of a Titanium Insomniac hold. Titanium Insomniac takes a butterfly suplex from Dante. Dante tags out to Bleeder. Flying shoulder tackle by Bleeder sends TI to the mat. Powerbomb on TI. Pin, but TI is out just before the three count. Bleeder with a spinning neckbreaker on TI. Tag between Bleeder and Darkness. Darkness hits a right hand. Back elbow connects, TI staggers backward. Darkness misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. TI tags out to Highone. Big backdrop on Darkness, executed well. Tag between Darkness and Jason Dante. Dante slams Highone. Highone kicks Jason Dante in the gut to reverse the momentum. Jason Dante grabs Highone from behind and shoves him into the ropes, then scores with a roll-up...but Highone rolls through with the move! He used a pull of the tights to get Dante over! 1....2...3! The referee was out of position and didn't see it! *** rating for a good bout.

Overall rating: 84%
Crowd reaction: 87%

Overall show rating: 73%

We got a 2.90 rating for 'Havoc'!
The attendance level was 8029 people.
We made $321160 from ticket sales.

Oh yea ignore Jabbar being in the match it's late,I thought I chose Hammer but I chose Jabbar instead. :-?

Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:07 am
Profile E-mail

Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:47 am
Profile E-mail

good question it was religious zealot but we weren't risky enough for that so I had to change it to No gimmick needed, I think that's what it was. It fits with the serious nature of the NHFC.

Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:34 pm
Profile E-mail
European Champ

Just like in real life, JE is youre AS champ.

Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:40 pm

Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:56 am
Profile E-mail

We're just 4 days away from Civil War and the big Civil War battle royale, winner gets a shot at the World Champion but first tonight at Friction.

We have Ultima vs Lance Canada
DeSean takes on an Internatinal superstar
Opponents at Civil War Highone and Dante will both be in action as Highone will face Darkness and Dante will face TI.

Ultima vs Lance Canada : Stiff chop lights up Ultima. Lance Canada fires off some right and left hands. Running knee lift from Lance Canada. Flying shoulder tackle by LC sends Ultima to the mat. Ultima ducks a wild right hand. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Super frankensteiner on LC, who hit hard. Hooks the leg for a two count. Lance Canada avoids a Ultima avalanche. LC hits a stump piledriver on Ultima. There's a two count on the pin. Brutal powerbomb on Ultima. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Ultima counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Ultima hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Lance Canada ducks a clothesline attempt. Lance Canada with a spinning neckbreaker on Ultima. Coren comes running down the aisle with a chair! LC and Ultima continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Coren slides in and blasts Ultima with a chair to the head! Coren climbs out of the ring, the damage done! Ultima is in trouble. Candien Cutter! 1....2....3. Lance Canada shakes hands with Coren, showing that their plan worked perfectly. This gets a **3\4 rating. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.

Overall rating: 76%
Crowd reaction: 75%

DeSean Blackwell is backstage. He talked trash about Matt Strikmore, continuing their feud.

Overall rating: 83%

Road Agent notes: DeSean Blackwell gained overness from this segment.

Rob Dat Van vs Tweeder : Second rope flying axe handle, RDV goes down. Spinning bulldog in the corner, RDV is down. Hooks the leg for a two count. RDV blocks the suplex attempt. Stiff high kick on Tweeder by Rob Dat Van who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. Tweeder takes a flying neckbreaker from Rob Dat Van. There's a two count on the pin. Tornado DDT from Rob Dat Van, Tweeder got planted. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Tweeder pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Super kick by Tweeder. Hooks the leg for a two count. Vicious kick to the teeth from Tweeder. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Hard back suplex on RDV. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Tweeder hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. RDV drops out the back of a Tweeder bodyslam attempt. Driven DDT by Rob Dat Van. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Power drive elbow by Rob Dat Van. Rob Dat Van moves in for the kill. The Low Bridge! 1....2....3. This gets a **3\4 rating. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.

Kojack vs MacAvoy : Kojack hits a right hand. MacAvoy counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Kojack walks into a stiff lariat clothesline from MacAvoy. Kojack reverses an irish whip...and MacAvoy runs into the referee. MacAvoy brings out a jumping powerbomb to nearly kill Kojack. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Kojack powers out of a headlock. Kojack with a spinning neckbreaker on MacAvoy. Kojack hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg for a two count. Brutal powerbomb on MacAvoy. Pin, but MacAvoy is out just before the three count. MacAvoy counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Doctor Bomb, Kojack landed hard. Pin, but Kojack is out just before the three count. Kojack takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. MacAvoy is in trouble. Kojackulation!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Almost wandered into *** match territory, but there was too much that dragged it down so it only gets a **3\4 rating.

Overall rating: 71%

Mutaaz Tareef is backstage. He was building up the feud with Bleeder. Good plan.

Overall rating: 89%

DeSean Blackwell vs L.A. Par-K : Spin kick by L.A. Par-K to the face. Flying reverse elbow by L.A. Par-K. There's a two count on the pin. DeSean Blackwell elbows L.A. Par-K in the face to break a hammerlock. Stiff high kick on L.A. Par-K by DeSean Blackwell who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. Running knee lift from DeSean Blackwell. Cover for a two count. Tiger suplex on L.A. Par-K, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Spin kick by DeSean Blackwell to the face. L.A. Par-K powers out of a DeSean Blackwell headlock. Super kick by L.A. Par-K. There's a two count on the pin. DDT from the top rope by L.A. Par-K. That looked brutal. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Stiff high kick on DeSean by L.A. Par-K who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. DeSean pushes out of a L.A. Par-K hold. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Back heel kick off the second rope, L.A. Par-K goes down. L.A. Par-K can barely stand. Here it comes - Hangman's DDT. 1....2...3, it's finished. *** rating for a good bout.

Crowd reaction: 57%
Match quality: 84%

Highone vs Darkness : Highone slams Darkness. Chanelling the spirit of Misawa, Highone uses a forearm to the face. Running knee lift from Highone. Fallaway slam by Highone. Darkness reverses a Highone hammerlock. Running knee lift from Darkness. Spear by Darkness. Cover for a two count. Highone blocks the suplex attempt. Darkness walks into a spike slam. There's a two count on the pin. Massive lariat, apparently Highone has been watching The Best Of Stan Hansen again. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Darkness powers out of a Highone headlock. Chanelling the spirit of Misawa, Darkness uses a forearm to the face. Darkness misses a clothesline. Back elbow connects, Darkness staggers backward. Highone floors Darkness near the ropes and makes the pin. Highone is using the ropes for leverage! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! A **** rating for a good contest.

Overall rating: 89%
Crowd reaction: 90%
Match quality: 90%

Agent notes: Highone gained overness from this segment

Frank Hayes Jr has come down to the ring. Italian Stallions make an appearance and attack, brutally beating him down to the canvas. After a few minutes, James Hawk, wearing his street clothes, comes running out with a chair, and hits the ring. Italian Stallions take one shot each from the steel weapon, and soon decamp to the safety of the aisle. We have reached a stalemate - Frank Hayes Jr has been laid out, but Italian Stallions got ran off in convincing fashion by James Hawk.

Overall rating: 72%

LBA vs The Hellions : Back elbow connects, JE staggers backward. Big piledriver on JE. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Hellion Thorne. The Hellions whip JE into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Big backdrop on JE, executed well. Cover for a two count. Thorne bodyslams JE. Hellion Thorne misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. JE blasts Thorne with a rather-less-than-super kick. Tag to Kermit. Kermit snap suplexes Thorne...with authority! ('With authority', trademark G.Monsoon 1986.) Reverse DDT on Thorne. Thorne backdrops Kermit out of a piledriver attempt. Thorne tags out to Hellion Spike. Spike hits a stump piledriver on Kermit. Powerbomb on Kermit. Pin, but Kermit is out just before the three count. Kermit receives some punishment. Kermit blocks a punch. Spike walks into a jaw breaker. Hellion Spike is all alone...Drive By!! 1....2....3! **1\2 rating. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.

Crowd reaction: 48%
Match quality: 75%

Road agent notes: Hellion Spike debuted his new gimmick. This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them.

Accidental Genocide vs BadBoy : Accidental Genocide hits some punches. BadBoy receives some punishment. Joyride slams BadBoy down. Back elbow connects, BadBoy staggers backward. BadBoy avoids a Accidental Genocide avalanche. Driven DDT by BadBoy. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. BadBoy crushes Joyride with a big legdrop. There's a two count on the pin. BadBoy gets taken down out of nowhere. Nice piledriver on BadBoy. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver by Accidental Genocide, BadBoy is down and hurt. Hooks the leg for a close fall. BadBoy reverses a waistlock. Joyride walks into a high dropkick from BadBoy. Joyride ducks a wild right hand. Fallaway slam by Accidental Genocide. BadBoy can barely stand. The lullabye! 1....2....3. Almost a *** rating, but there were some bits that dragged, so **3\4 instead.

Crowd reaction: 70%
Match quality:76%

Road agent notes:Accidental Genocide is losing overness because of his weak gimmick.

Jason Dante vs Titanium Insomniac : Titanium Insomniac with a spinning neckbreaker on Dante. Spear by Titanium Insomniac. There's a two count on the pin. TI drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Jason Dante snap suplexes TI. Stun Gun from Jason Dante! There used to be this blonde guy in WCW in the early 90's who used that...i wonder what happened to him? There's a two count on the pin. Dante hits a great swinging DDT on Titanium Insomniac. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Big dropkick by Jason Dante, who got good elevation. Titanium Insomniac avoids a Jason Dante avalanche. Spear by Titanium Insomniac. Hooks the leg for a two count. Titanium Insomniac scores with a big spinebuster. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Running knee lift from Titanium Insomniac. TI slams Jason Dante. Dante blocks the suplex attempt. Stun Gun from Jason Dante! There used to be this blonde guy in WCW in the early 90's who used that...i wonder what happened to him? Front legsweep slam by Jason Dante, hit with precision. Titanium Insomniac can barely stand. Hellfire Driver! 1....2....3. I can't decide whether it's a *** or a ***1\2 match...let's go for a ***1\4 rating to make it fair.

Overall rating: 86%
Crowd reaction: 90%
Match quality: 79%

Road agent notes: Titanium Insomniac lost overness from this match. Jason Dante gained overness from this match.

Overall show rating: 77%

All I want to say that tonight's crowd was really shitty

Head Road Agent Dean Malenko has sent me some messages

Kojack and MacAvoy work pretty well together due to their similar styles.

Highone and Darkness work pretty well together due to their similar styles.

BadBoy feels that he and Joyride don't work together well and would rather with RDV

PD wants to work with TI at some stage

We got a 7.27 rating for 'Friction'!
The attendance level was 8045 people.
We made $321800 from ticket sales.

Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:35 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next