[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Friction Prediction thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
 Friction Prediction thread 
Mid Carder

Post Friction Prediction thread

Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:11 pm
Linda McMahon

Dante vs. Drakus vs. TI (SGR: Matt Strikmore): Tough call, and I don't think any of the three stood head and shoulders above his opponents, but if in doubt I err on the side of Magnus.

Shi vs. K.I.D. vs. Mr. Acceptable vs. Pyro: Uh...not happening.

The RoXoRz vs. Freya and DeadZone: It would have been interesting to see how this one would have gone had Highone and Hardy had more chances to post, but obviously it's been a busy Christmas for everyone. As it was, both teams obviously had wildly different agendas with their storylines which hurt the feud as a whole, but I preferred what Freya and DZ were doing and was more interested to see where it would go.

PD and Duo vs. Shadow and DeSean: I felt there was a bit of a styles-clash here personally. Again, I go with the story I preffered overall.

Hammer and Ghetto vs. LBA: Where was JE? Kermit is getting better with every feud and really held his own against more experienced opponents, but Hammer - who was this close to being the new champ last session is always going to be tough to beat.

Also there was my match, Misfit and Darkness vs. The Hellions, but I don't pick my own. I just mention it in case people use this post as a basis for the matches that happened.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:07 pm
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

Dante vs. Drakus vs. TI (SGR: Matt Strikmore): Great from everyone in this match up. Really close to call for me.

Shi vs. K.I.D. vs. Mr. Acceptable vs. Pyro: This was a match?

The RoXoRz vs. Freya and DeadZone : I think the holiday season hit Hardy and Highone a bit too hard.

PD and Duo vs. Shadow and DeSean: Weird match to read. I think Shadow and DeSean will take it however.

Hammer and Ghetto vs. LBA: I don't predict my own matchs, yet I know how this will end.

Misfit and Darkness vs. The Hellions : Great show by the Hellions, but the fueding machine known as Darkness is hard to top.

Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:46 pm

Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:42 pm

Confundo Ergo Sum

Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:55 pm
Linda McMahon

Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:00 pm
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:00 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:08 pm

Confundo Ergo Sum

Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:11 pm

Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:51 pm
European Champ

Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:27 pm

Confundo Ergo Sum

Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:47 am
Linda McMahon

Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:54 am
Profile E-mail

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:40 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Confundo Ergo Sum

Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:43 am

Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:53 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Confundo Ergo Sum

Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]