[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Return of the Character Pics: The Legend of Curly's Gold
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Return of the Character Pics: The Legend of Curly's Gold 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Return of the Character Pics: The Legend of Curly's Gold
I have a few that I made myself, and I have the images that Mkick made... however, with his, I don't have the original file, so I'm having to recreate them based on that. (Because the images themselves are grainy and can't be resized or moved or used for anything other than sitting there, so no feuding pics are possible with those.) This means they aren't exactly the same as his, but as close as I've been able to get them. I don't have a lot done, but I'll keep adding to this post as they're completed.

If anyone has Photoshop and wants to make their own, I need the .psd file for them to be useful. OR if you've made your own and don't have Photoshop, I need links to or copies of all the pieces you used to put your pic together.

If anything here doesn't look right, or isn't what you envisioned, please let me know, and I'll make the necessary changes. (I know that some people, like PD and Shadow, have done their own, but I only have the images for those too, so I'll put my versions up until I get those ones updated to reflect your changes.)

Dante
Image Image

Darkness
Image Image Image Image

David Hardy
Image Image Image

DeadZone

DeSean "The Technician" Blackwell
Image Image

Dick Flehr

Duo

Freya
Image Image

Frost

The Hammer
Image Image Image Image

Highone
Image Image Image Image

JE
Image Image Image

Kermit
Image Image Image Image

Matt Strickmore

Mr. Acceptable
Image Image Image

Shadow
Image Image

Supreme
Image Image Image

Titanium Insomniac
Image Image

PD

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:43 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Too much time on my hands

I need to start doing leg presses apparently. LOL

I'd love to see the fed get back to a day where each match has a promo picture (show's background and character pics).

Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:49 pm

Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:51 pm

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:54 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

The legs look any better in the black outfit? I just updated it.

Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:57 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:17 pm
Profile WWW
Linda McMahon

Ok...this is something I've been meaning to ask for ages but for some reason haven't because it feels kind of weird. Now seeing the uppermost of those pics has caused me to finally bring it up...

Why do I think Titanium Insomniac (character, not writer) is black? Did I read it in an old profile or just make it up? Maybe he is and Lance just got confused up there, but I expect I'm the one who has it wrong.

Not that it's a big deal of course (except that Infinity should maybe start calling themselves the Black Panthers), I'm just curious. It doesn't say either way anywhere so my natural assumption (as a white male) would be to assume white if in doubt...the fact that I don't confuses me...

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:24 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:27 pm
Profile E-mail
World Champ

- Updated 04/23/07

Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:28 pm

Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:28 pm
Profile WWW
Linda McMahon

Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:30 pm
Profile E-mail

Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:34 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:44 pm

Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:51 pm
Linda McMahon

Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:54 pm
Profile E-mail

Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:55 pm

Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:59 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:05 pm
Profile WWW
World Champ

- Updated 04/23/07

Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:07 pm
Linda McMahon

Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:08 pm