[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - DeSean's TCW EWR Diary
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 DeSean's TCW EWR Diary 
411's Prima Donna

David Hardy's Title History:

411Fed 2004 Tag-Team Turmoil Winner (RoXoRz) 8/15/04
411Fed Tag Team Champion (RoXoRz) 11/24/04 - 3/2/05
411Fed Intercontinental Champion 3/2/05 - 6/6/05 (Merged with ECF Transcontinental Title)
411Fed/ECF Transcontinental Champion 6/6/05 - 11/28/05
TCW Aftershock Champion 3/6/07 - 5/2/08

Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:41 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Unintentionally Hilarious

Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:49 am
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:44 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Unintentionally Hilarious

Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:40 am
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:38 pm
Profile E-mail
Mid Carder

Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:41 pm

Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:56 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:57 pm
Profile E-mail

Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:12 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:16 pm
Profile E-mail
It's Hammer Time!

"Sweet & Sour" Steve Cook says:
I don't do dudes
Rich says:
no one expected you to, but i do believe it or not

Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:12 am

I stopped at the debut of Primetime Friction so here's Havoc January 14 which is only two weeks away from "The Beginning" PPV.

My idea is to post both of the January and February updates

LBA vs Norman Smiley and Ghetto Fire : Big forearm by Norman Smiley, ripping a page from the NOAH playbook. Smiley drives a thrust kick into the chest of J.E.. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Ghetto Fire. Norman Smiley scoops up J.E.. Ghetto bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Cover for a two count. J.E. takes a right hand to the temple from Ghetto. J.E. counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Suplex into a front slam from J.E., but the execution was crap. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Kermit. Back heel kick from Kermit on Ghetto. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Kermit hits a dropkick on Ghetto Fire. 'Hit' may be an exaggeration, as it barely touched. Ghetto Fire fights out of a grapple. Ghetto slams Kermit down. Big John Studd would be proud, no doubt. Tag between Ghetto Fire and Norman Smiley. Back suplex on Kermit, which is a backdrop to you NOAH fans. Tag to J.E.. Hard impact russian legsweep by Smiley. If you're going to get impact, 'hard' is probably a good way to go. J.E. gets knocked to the ground by Smiley. Here it comes...Norman Conquest! J.E. taps!**1\2 rating. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.

overall rating 61%
Crowd reaction 64%
Match Quality 72%

Victoria is backstage she says everywhere she's gone all she's heard is Freya this and Freya that so she decided to get up, close and personal with Freya herself to see how great she really is.

Overall rating 69%

Bleeder is backstage, when Infinity come out of nowhere and attack him. They destroy him and leave him down on the concrete floor, hurt.

Overall rating 89%

David Hardy vs Acid Misfit : David Hardy strikes Acid. Acid Misfit takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Chanelling the spirit of Misawa, Acid Misfit uses a forearm to the face. Hardy reverses an irish whip...and Acid Misfit runs into the referee. Spear! Hardy is down and hurt. Cover, but there's no one to count for Acid Misfit. David Hardy comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Hard back suplex on Acid. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Hardy crushes Acid with a big legdrop. Cover for a two count. Tiger suplex on Acid, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Acid Misfit avoids a David Hardy avalanche. Nice piledriver on Hardy. Pin, but Hardy is out just before the three count. Hardy kicks Acid Misfit in the gut to reverse the momentum. Acid scores with a forearm, sending Hardy down into the corner. The referee pulls Acid Misfit away to get the break. Wait! Hardy has pulled something out of his tights. Acid Misfit walks over...and gets floored by a punch! 1....2....3! The referee never saw the brass knuckles! This gets a **3\4 rating. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.

Overall rating 74%
Crowd reaction 89%
Match Quality 72%

James Hawk has come down to the ring. Carolina's Finest make an appearance and attack, brutally beating him down to the canvas. After a few minutes, Frank Hayes Jr, wearing his street clothes, comes running out with a chair, and hits the ring. Carolina's Finest take one shot each from the steel weapon, and soon decamp to the safety of the aisle. We have reached a stalemate - James Hawk has been laid out, but Carolina's Finest got ran off in convincing fashion by Frank Hayes Jr.

Overall Rating 69%

Ken Doane vs Matt Strikmore : Kenny takes a back suplex. Kenny counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Strikmore takes a headbutt from Ken Doane. Matt Strikmore charges, Kenny moves, and the referee is conveniently placed to get knocked out. Powerbomb on Strikmore. Cover, but there's no one to count for Ken Doane. Matt Strikmore ducks a clothesline attempt. Fallaway slam by Matt Strikmore. Flying reverse elbow by Matt Strikmore. Cover for a two count. Death valley driver by Matt Strikmore, Ken Doane got planted. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Kenny blocks a punch. Ken Doane hits a bulldog off the ropes. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Kenny drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Matt Strikmore moves in for the kill. Morey's Pier Plunge! Drakus quickly comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Matt Strikmore turns around. Drakus spins Strikmore around. Drakus hits the Psycho Driver! The referee calls for the DQ because of the interference of Drakus! Worth a ** rating, but no more than that.

Overall rating 66%
Crowd reaction 79%
Match Quality 63%

Eddie Isley vs AJ Styles : Eddie Isley hits a rolling kick on Styles. Eddie crushes Styles with a running senton. Hooks the leg for a two count. Eddie Isley gets taken down out of nowhere. Spinning back kick from AJ Styles. Styles hits a dropkick on Eddie Isley. Hooks the leg for a two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, Eddie goes flying. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Driven DDT by AJ Styles. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Eddie counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Vicious lightning kick by Eddie on Styles. There's a two count on the pin. Shining Wizard on Styles, Eddie really laid that one in. Pin, but Styles is out just before the three count. Spin kick by Eddie Isley to the face. Eddie hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Styles pushes out of a Eddie Isley hold. Styles hits a dropkick on Eddie Isley. Back heel kick off the second rope, Eddie goes flying. AJ Styles moves in for the kill. Styles Clash! 1....2....3. I'm knocking off half a star for some blown spots, so that's a ***1\2 rating.

Overall rating 72%
Crowd reaction 71%
Match quality 89%

Shadow is backstage, he ripped into PD saying he's defeated PD enough and that if PD wants to face one on one, he'll have to prove himself. Good to see they're giving the feud some proper air-time.

Overall rating 73%

Shi vs K.I.D (For The TCW Aftershock Title) : K.I.D walks into a high dropkick from Shi. K.I.D walks into a high dropkick from Shi. Spin kick by Shi to the face. Flying elbow from Shi. K.I.D comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. K.I.D arm drags Shi over. Badly executed second rope splash by K.I.D. Cover for a two count. Shi avoids a K.I.D avalanche. Flying cross body off the top rope! I'll give a 0.8 on the Steamboat scale for that effort. There's a two count on the pin. DDT from the top rope by Shi. That looked brutal. Pin, but K.I.D is out just before the three count. K.I.D pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. K.I.D hits a quick kick on Shi. K.I.D gets taken down out of nowhere. Shi uses a basement dropkick to the knee. K.I.D is in trouble. Here it comes - Nobu Kick. 1....2...3, it's finished. Almost wandered into *** match territory, but there was too much that dragged it down so it only gets a **3\4 rating.

Overall rating 59%
Crowd reaction 51%
Match quality 81%

Stallion is in the ring. He poses for the female fans and grabs the mic, he talks trash about Lupelli, saying what he was going to do. He then says something dirty about Valentina which causes Lupelli to enter the ring and attack him.

Overall rating 83%

Jason Dante and Darkness vs Infinity : Mutaaz Tareef with a spinning neckbreaker on Darkness. Bodyslam by Hammer. Darkness counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Wicked suplex out of the corner from Darkness, executed well. Tag to Highone. Darkness fires off some right and left hands. Massive backbreaker, Highone got planted. Early reports indicate that the back was *not* actually broken, so the move's name should actually be backhurter. Hooks the leg for a two count. Highone blocks the suplex attempt. Highone tags out to Titanium Insomniac. TI \ Highone hook up Darkness, then hit a double suplex. TI slams Darkness. Bodyslam by TI. Cover for a two count. Spear by Titanium Insomniac. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Death valley driver by Titanium Insomniac, Darkness got planted. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. TI tags out to Highone. Highone scoops up Darkness. TI bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. There's a two count on the pin. Chanelling the spirit of Misawa, Highone uses a forearm to the face. Darkness elbows Highone in the face to break a hammerlock. Massive backbreaker, Highone got planted. Early reports indicate that the back was *not* actually broken, so the move's name should actually be backhurter. Darkness tags out to Jason Dante. Jason D \ Darkness whip Highone into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Highone walks into a jaw breaker. Cover for a two count. Tag to Mutaaz Tareef. Hammer gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Jason D. Reverse DDT on Hammer. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Jason D drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Tag between Mutaaz Tareef and Titanium Insomniac. Hammer \ TI whip Jason D into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Titanium Insomniac with a spinning neckbreaker on Jason D. Hooks the leg for a two count. TI tags out to Highone. Nice piledriver on Jason D. Death valley driver by Highone, Jason Dante is down and hurt. Jason D counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Delayed brainbuster suplex, Jason D held that one for ages. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Highone kicks Jason Dante in the gut to reverse the momentum. Highone hits a bulldog off the ropes. Jason Dante can barely stand. The Crane!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! It gets a ***1\2 rating.

Overall rating 80%
Crowd reaction 91%
Match quality 85%

Overall show rating 72%

news: Jess has been released from her contract

We got a 2.00 rating for 'Havoc'!
The attendance level was 7024 people.
We made $280960 from ticket sales

[/i]

Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:29 am
Profile E-mail

Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:37 am

After that show things got a little screwy with the game, I stopped playing at Wednesday January 17 but for some reason when I started the game again, it skipped the day and we missed out on Friction which means we lost ticket sales and revenue it also caused our Public image to fall dramatically (which it was already doing) so we pick up at the January 21 episode of Havoc.

AJ Styles vs Eddie Isley : Styles hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Styles hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. AJ Styles hits a rolling kick on Eddie. Driven DDT by AJ Styles. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Eddie counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Eddie uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Beautiful spinning arm drag out of the corner by Eddie. Hooks the leg for a two count. Styles pushes out of a Eddie Isley hold. Super kick by AJ Styles. Hooks the leg for a two count. Springboard dropkick from AJ Styles. Nicely done. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Eddie ducks a wild right hand. Stiff high kick on Styles by Eddie Isley who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. AJ Styles pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Flying elbow from AJ Styles. AJ Styles moves in for the kill. Styles Clash! 1....2....3. I'm knocking off half a star for some blown spots, so that's a ***1\2 rating.

Overall rating 72%
Match Quality 72%
Crowd reaction 90%

Carolina's Finest are backstage. They were building up the feud with MVC. Good plan, kudos to the booking squad.

Overall rating 68%

The Man vs Green Super Stealth Ninja : Hard back suplex on The Man. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Lightning kick by GSSN on The Man. There's a two count on the pin. The Man avoids a Green Super Stealth Ninja avalanche. The Man slams Green Super Stealth Ninja. Bodyslam by The Man. Hooks the leg for a two count. Lifting DDT by The Man, looked good. Pin, but GSSN is out just before the three count. Fallaway slam by The Man. The Man misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. GSSN crushes The Man with a running senton. Cover for a two count. DDT from the top rope by Green Super Stealth Ninja. That looked brutal. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Green Super Stealth Ninja strikes The Man. The Man pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. The Man slams Green Super Stealth Ninja down. The Man scores with a big spinebuster. Green Super Stealth Ninja can barely stand. Here it comes - Emerald Fusion. 1....2...3, it's finished. I'm going to give this a ** rating because i'm in a generous mood.

Overall rating 58%
Crowd reaction 63%
Match quality 67%

LBA vs MVC : Frank Hayes Jr gets hip tossed by J.E.. Chop by J.E. on Frankie. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Kermit. LBA whip Frankie into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Cover for a two count. Kermit hits a dropkick on Frank Hayes Jr. 'Hit' may be an exaggeration, as it barely touched. Kermit misses a clothesline. Big piledriver on Kermit. Cover for a two count. Tag to James Hawk. Spinebuster by James Hawk. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Back elbow connects, Kermit staggers backward. Kermit powers out of a headlock. Hawk takes a chop from Kermit. Kermit tags out to J.E.. J.E. suplexes Hawk to the canvas. Tag between James Hawk and Frank Hayes Jr. J.E. uses an armbreaker to take Frankie down. Carolina's Finest come running down the aisle and into the ring! Frankie turns...and is dropped with a double DDT! Frankie in big trouble. Frank Hayes Jr is in trouble. JE Bomb! 1....2....3. LBA and Carolina's Finest nod at each other...and they attack MVC! It's a 4 on 2 beatdown as they leave the MVC down and hurt on the canvas.

A good *** rating.

Overall rating 65%
Crowd reaction 67%
Match Quality 80%

Highone is backstage. I'm actually looking forward to this. He talked trash about Jason Dante and said that once he and TI wins their tag match tonight they'll be picking the stipulations for their matches at The Beginning.

Overall rating 87%

Goth Guy vs Cage : Stiff chop lights up Goth Guy. Cage slams Goth Guy down. Cover for a two count. Goth Guy ducks a wild right hand. Rude Awakening on Cage by Goth Guy. Goth Guy fires off some right and left hands. Fallaway slam by Goth Guy. Cage ducks a wild right hand. Cage hits a stump piledriver on Goth Guy. Goth Guy can barely stand. Here it comes - The Cage. 1....2...3, it's finished. I'll give it a **1\2 rating.

Overall rating 54%
Crowd reaction 53%
Match quality 70%

Victoria vs Alexxx : Alexxx arm drags Victoria over. Back heel kick from Alexxx on Victoria, missed by miles. Hooks the leg for a two count. Victoria counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Forearm to the face from Victoria on Alexxx. Victoria hits an arm drag on Alexxx. There's a two count on the pin. Victoria face jams Alexxx. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Victoria hits an arm drag on Alexxx. Alexxx blocks the suplex attempt. Back heel kick from Alexxx on Victoria. Cover for a two count. Alexxx with an enziguri, although the late Owen Hart's version was far superior. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Victoria walks into a spinning heel kick, evidently feeling that the 'duck' tactic is over-rated. Alexxx hits a quick kick on Victoria. Victoria pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Victoria hits an arm drag on Alexxx. Victoria blasts Alexxx with a rather-less-than-super kick. Alexxx slugs Victoria, sending her down into the corner. While Alexxx fires up the crowd, Victoria is removing the turnbuckle pad! Alexxx comes over...but Victoria grabs her by the tights and uses the leverage to slingshot Alexxx face first into the exposed steel turnbuckle! Victoria rolls up the stunned Alexxx: 1....2...3! How did the referee not see that? Freya Green comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Freya Green spins Victoria around. Freya Green hits the Lunar Eclipse! Victoria has been left down on the canvas. I'm going to give this a ** rating because i'm in a generous mood.

Overall rating 60%
Crowd reaction 70%
Match quality 62%

Shi vs Agent Orange TCW (For The TCW Aftershock Title) : Flying elbow from Agent Orange TCW, barely hitting the target. Flying elbow off the top rope by Agent Orange TCW, poor elevation though. Hooks the leg for a two count. Shi backdrops Agent Orange TCW out of a piledriver attempt. Standing leg lariat by Shi on Orange. Flying elbow from Shi. Hooks the leg for a two count. Orange walks into a face crusher variation. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Second rope flying axe handle, Orange goes down. Shi misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Orange, chanelling the power of Takada, hits a high kick on Shi. Cover for a two count. Agent Orange TCW with an enziguri, although the late Owen Hart's version was far superior. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Right hand from Orange on Shi. Orange hits an arm drag on Shi. Shi reverses a hip toss. Driven DDT by Shi. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Springboard dropkick from Shi. Nicely done. Shi moves in for the kill. Nobu Kick!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! **1\2 rating. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.

Overall rating 57%
Crowd reaction 56%
Match quality 73%

Shadow is in the ring, and he calls out Plausible D. PD runs down and hits the ring, and they brawl all the way back into the aisle, and eventually out of sight backstage.

Overall rating 85%

Matt Strikmore vs Deadzone : Deadzone slams Matt Strikmore down. Big John Studd would be proud, no doubt. Suplex into a front slam from Deadzone, but the execution was crap. Hooks the leg for a two count. Matt Strikmore comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Double arm suplex by Matt Strikmore, Deadzone hits hard. Deadzone tastes a high angle back suplex. It probably tasted like chicken. There's a two count on the pin. Tiger Driver nearly crushes the spine of Deadzone. Misawa approves i'm sure. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Back elbow connects, Deadzone staggers backward. Deadzone avoids a Matt Strikmore avalanche. Suplex into a front slam from Deadzone, but the execution was crap. Hooks the leg for a two count. Chin crusher by Deadzone, the execution wasn't great though. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Weak bodyslam on Strikmore by Deadzone. Matt Strikmore takes a right hand to the temple from Deadzone. Strikmore reverses a Deadzone hammerlock. Deadzone takes a flying neckbreaker from Matt Strikmore. Tiger suplex on Deadzone, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Deadzone is in trouble. Here it comes - Rocking Horse. 1....2...3, it's finished. Drakus comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Matt Strikmore is ready though, and strikes first! Matt Strikmore spins Drakus around. Matt Strikmore hits the Morey's Pier Plunge! Drakus has been left down on the canvas. The attempted ambush has backfired. I'm going to give this a ** rating because i'm in a generous mood.

Overall rating 63%
Crowd reaction 75%
Match quality 60%

Highone and Titanium Insomniac vs Jason Dante and Darkness : Darkness with a spinning neckbreaker on Highone. Nice piledriver on Highone. Cover for a two count. Tag to Jason Dante. Jason D \ Darkness whip Highone into the corner. Jason Dante whips Darkness in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Jason Dante snap suplexes Highone...with authority! ('With authority', trademark G.Monsoon 1986.) There's a two count on the pin. Double arm suplex by Jason Dante, Highone hits hard. Jason Dante misses a clothesline. Spear! Jason D is down and hurt. Highone tags out to Titanium Insomniac. Big clothesline on Jason D. Spear by Titanium Insomniac. Jason Dante takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Jason D tags out to Darkness. Massive backbreaker, TI got planted. Early reports indicate that the back was *not* actually broken, so the move's name should actually be backhurter. Death valley driver by Darkness, Titanium Insomniac is down and hurt. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Darkness slams Titanium Insomniac. Darkness misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Nice piledriver on Darkness. Mutaaz Tareef comes running down the aisle with a chair! TI whips Darkness into the ropes. Hammer jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Hammer, Darkness, and the chair! Darkness staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! Mutaaz Tareef is still in the ring. He signals for the Burning Hammer! Running down the aisle comes Bleeder! He slides in the ring, and chases Hammer out of the ring! Bleeder chases him through the crowd and out of sight. Good **** rating.

Overall rating 79%
Crowd reaction 89%
Match quality 87%

Overall show rating 68%

We got a 1.84 rating for 'Havoc'!
The attendance level was 6008 people.
We made $240320 from ticket sales.

WWE got a 1.91 PPV buy rate for 'Royal Rumble'!
The event was attended by 20494 people.
They made $4775000 from pay-per-view revenue.
They made $1229640 from ticket sales.

We are definitely getting our asses kicked right now, we need a kickass show next time around something that'll get us a rating in the high 70s at least.

Our best show wrestling wise so far but low ratings which meant something had to change.

Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:39 am
Profile E-mail

Bout time. Thought I was getting the Rob Conway treatment.

Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:41 am

Don't worry Kermit I have something special for you 8)

So we're back to Friction the January 24 episode the last show before the PPV

Jason Dante is in the ring, he talks about Highone and their upcoming match at the beginning, Highone enters in the ring and attacks Dante from behind with a chair, he then goes outside and grabs a ladder, he climbs the ladder and leaps off of it landing a frog splash. Highone grabs a mic and says their match will be a ladder match.

Overall rating 86%

road agent notes: Jason Dante gained overness from this segment.

Eddie Isley is backstage. He talked trash about AJ Styles saying lightning can strike twice but it won't strike 3 times. See, it's simple - they insult each other, build up some heat, then fight. It's not rocket science.

overall rating 67%

Breed and Anthony "Supreme" Lupelli vs The Italian Stallions : Supreme hits a right hand. Supreme slams Stallion down. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Anthony "Supreme" Lupelli and Breed. Supreme \ Breed whip Stallion into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Cover for a two count. Running knee lift from Breed. Stallion takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Breed walks into a spike slam. Cover for a two count. Tag between Stallion and Jaguar. Full nelson slam on Breed. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Gut buster, Breed hits hard. Breed drops out the back of a Jaguar bodyslam attempt. Big backdrop on Jag, executed well. Tag to Anthony "Supreme" Lupelli. Chanelling the spirit of Misawa, Anthony "Supreme" Lupelli uses a forearm to the face. Tag to Stallion. Running knee lift from Anthony "Supreme" Lupelli. Stallion is in trouble. Here it comes - The Big Sleep. 1....2...3, it's finished. Good **** rating.

Overall rating 84%
Crowd reaction 80%
Match quality 89%

Mr. Pryce is in the ring by himself he talks trash about Strikmore saying Drakus will kill him at The Beginning, and doesn't notice Matt Strikmore come out of the crowd and into the ring. He attacks, leaving Pryce down. Mr. Pryce can barely stand. Here it comes - Morey's Pier Plunge. Matt Strikmore leaves, his message having been made.

Overall rating 71%

AJ Styles vs David Hardy : Standing leg lariat by David Hardy on Styles. Spinning back kick from David Hardy. Flying elbow from David Hardy. Styles takes a flying neckbreaker from David Hardy. Styles drops out the back of a David Hardy bodyslam attempt. Driven DDT by AJ Styles. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Styles crushes Hardy with a sweet running senton. There's a two count on the pin. Hardy backdrops AJ Styles out of a piledriver attempt. Styles takes a hurrancarana from David Hardy. There's a two count on the pin. Tornado DDT from David Hardy, Styles got planted. Pin, but Styles is out just before the three count. AJ Styles takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Dropkick connects, Hardy goes down. AJ Styles misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Hardy uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Eddie Isley comes running down the aisle and into the ring! AJ Styles turns around. Eddie Isley spins Styles around. Eddie Isley hits the The Heartbreak! Eddie leaves the ring, the damage done! Pin, three count, it's over. David Hardy pins Styles. Hardy and Eddie are beating the hell out of AJ Styles! Acid Misfit sprints down the aisle and slides into the ring! He goes toe-to-toe with David Hardy, exchanging punches, while AJ Styles comes back, sending Eddie out of the ring with a clothesline. Acid \ Styles have cleared the ring, driving off Hardy and Eddie! That was good. **** rating.

Overall rating 85%
Crowd reaction 81%
Match Quality 90%

Mutaaz Tareef is backstage. He dissed Bleeder saying he was sick and tired of Bleeder sticking his nose in Infinity business.

Overall rating 87%

DeSean Blackwell vs Darkness : Darkness fires off some right and left hands. DeSean blocks the suplex attempt. Dropkick connects, Darkness goes down. Darkness charges, DeSean moves, and the referee is conveniently placed to get knocked out. Darkness walks into a face crusher variation. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is conveniently laid out. Darkness powers out of a DeSean Blackwell headlock. Darkness slams DeSean Blackwell down. Full nelson slam on DeSean. Hooks the leg for a two count. Spear! DeSean is down and hurt. Hooks the leg for a close fall. DeSean Blackwell elbows Darkness in the face to break a hammerlock. DeSean crushes Darkness with a running senton. Pin, but Darkness is out just before the three count. Darkness blocks a punch. Darkness moves in for the kill. Darkness DDT! 1....2....3. Titanium Insomniac comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Titanium Insomniac spins Darkness around. Titanium Insomniac hits the The Teardrop! Darkness has been left down on the canvas. I'll give this a ***1\4 rating.

Overall rating 83%
Crowd reaction 83%
Match quality 84%

Bruce-666 is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see Mutaaz Tareef and Bleeder fight one on one.

Overall rating 79%

Pyro TCW is standing in the set for his personal interview segment. He announces that tonight's guest is Plausible D, who comes out from the back. They do a straight interview, but it is ended abruptly when Shadow comes out of nowhere and attacks Plausible D. The brawl is swift and violent, and ends with PD down and out on the floor of the set. Shadow walks off, having made his point.

Overall rating 78%

Mac Avoy vs Ken Doane : Mac gets slammed. Mac receives some punishment. Bodyslam by Kenny. Big backdrop on Mac, executed well. Mac reverses a Ken Doane hammerlock. Ken Doane takes a butterfly suplex from Mac. Tiger bomb by Mac Avoy, although no mention is made of whether it originated in Pearl River. Cover for a two count. Ken Doane elbows Mac Avoy in the face to break a hammerlock. Kenny suplexes Mac Avoy badly. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver by Ken Doane, Mac Avoy got planted. Pin, but Mac is out just before the three count. Mac backdrops Ken Doane out of a piledriver attempt. Kenny takes a back suplex. Ken Doane ducks a clothesline attempt. Fallaway slam by Ken Doane. Ken Doane floors Mac Avoy...and climbs the turnbuckles. Off the top - Guillotine Leg Drop, forget about it. 1....2...3! I'll give it a **1\2 rating.

Overall rating 68%
Crowd reaction 69%
Match quality 66%

Bleeder vs Mutaaz Tareef : Bleeder bodyslams Mutaaz Tareef. Bleeder misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Bleeder takes a headbutt from Mutaaz Tareef. Mutaaz Tareef misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee by mistake. Mutaaz Tareef scores with a standing spinebuster. Cover, but there's no one to count for Mutaaz Tareef. Mutaaz Tareef misses a clothesline. Flying shoulder tackle by Bleeder sends Hammer to the mat. Nice piledriver on Hammer. Hooks the leg for a two count. Bleeder scores with a big spinebuster. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Mutaaz Tareef takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Hammer hits a stump piledriver on Bleeder. Pin, but Bleeder is out just before the three count. Bleeder comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Bleeder moves in for the kill. !!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Bleeder offers a handshake to Hammer...but he spits at Bleeder and walks off! A **** rating for a good contest

Overall rating 86%
Crowd reaction 80%
Match quality 93%

Overall rating show rating 79%

We got a 5.87 rating for 'Friction'!
The attendance level was 6026 people.
We made $241040 from ticket sales.

I think I found a good formula for the shows, from now on more angles, less matches. [/i]

Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:44 am
Profile E-mail

Don't worry Kermit I have something special for you 8)

So we're back to Friction the January 24 episode the last show before the PPV

Jason Dante is in the ring, he talks about Highone and their upcoming match at the beginning, Highone enters in the ring and attacks Dante from behind with a chair, he then goes outside and grabs a ladder, he climbs the ladder and leaps off of it landing a frog splash. Highone grabs a mic and says their match will be a ladder match.

Overall rating 86%

road agent notes: Jason Dante gained overness from this segment.

Eddie Isley is backstage. He talked trash about AJ Styles saying lightning can strike twice but it won't strike 3 times. See, it's simple - they insult each other, build up some heat, then fight. It's not rocket science.

overall rating 67%

Breed and Anthony "Supreme" Lupelli vs The Italian Stallions : Supreme hits a right hand. Supreme slams Stallion down. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Anthony "Supreme" Lupelli and Breed. Supreme \ Breed whip Stallion into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Cover for a two count. Running knee lift from Breed. Stallion takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Breed walks into a spike slam. Cover for a two count. Tag between Stallion and Jaguar. Full nelson slam on Breed. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Gut buster, Breed hits hard. Breed drops out the back of a Jaguar bodyslam attempt. Big backdrop on Jag, executed well. Tag to Anthony "Supreme" Lupelli. Chanelling the spirit of Misawa, Anthony "Supreme" Lupelli uses a forearm to the face. Tag to Stallion. Running knee lift from Anthony "Supreme" Lupelli. Stallion is in trouble. Here it comes - The Big Sleep. 1....2...3, it's finished. Good **** rating.

Overall rating 84%
Crowd reaction 80%
Match quality 89%

Mr. Pryce is in the ring by himself he talks trash about Strikmore saying Drakus will kill him at The Beginning, and doesn't notice Matt Strikmore come out of the crowd and into the ring. He attacks, leaving Pryce down. Mr. Pryce can barely stand. Here it comes - Morey's Pier Plunge. Matt Strikmore leaves, his message having been made.

Overall rating 71%

AJ Styles vs David Hardy : Standing leg lariat by David Hardy on Styles. Spinning back kick from David Hardy. Flying elbow from David Hardy. Styles takes a flying neckbreaker from David Hardy. Styles drops out the back of a David Hardy bodyslam attempt. Driven DDT by AJ Styles. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Styles crushes Hardy with a sweet running senton. There's a two count on the pin. Hardy backdrops AJ Styles out of a piledriver attempt. Styles takes a hurrancarana from David Hardy. There's a two count on the pin. Tornado DDT from David Hardy, Styles got planted. Pin, but Styles is out just before the three count. AJ Styles takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Dropkick connects, Hardy goes down. AJ Styles misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Hardy uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Eddie Isley comes running down the aisle and into the ring! AJ Styles turns around. Eddie Isley spins Styles around. Eddie Isley hits the The Heartbreak! Eddie leaves the ring, the damage done! Pin, three count, it's over. David Hardy pins Styles. Hardy and Eddie are beating the hell out of AJ Styles! Acid Misfit sprints down the aisle and slides into the ring! He goes toe-to-toe with David Hardy, exchanging punches, while AJ Styles comes back, sending Eddie out of the ring with a clothesline. Acid \ Styles have cleared the ring, driving off Hardy and Eddie! That was good. **** rating.

Overall rating 85%
Crowd reaction 81%
Match Quality 90%

Mutaaz Tareef is backstage. He dissed Bleeder saying he was sick and tired of Bleeder sticking his nose in Infinity business.

Overall rating 87%

DeSean Blackwell vs Darkness : Darkness fires off some right and left hands. DeSean blocks the suplex attempt. Dropkick connects, Darkness goes down. Darkness charges, DeSean moves, and the referee is conveniently placed to get knocked out. Darkness walks into a face crusher variation. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is conveniently laid out. Darkness powers out of a DeSean Blackwell headlock. Darkness slams DeSean Blackwell down. Full nelson slam on DeSean. Hooks the leg for a two count. Spear! DeSean is down and hurt. Hooks the leg for a close fall. DeSean Blackwell elbows Darkness in the face to break a hammerlock. DeSean crushes Darkness with a running senton. Pin, but Darkness is out just before the three count. Darkness blocks a punch. Darkness moves in for the kill. Darkness DDT! 1....2....3. Titanium Insomniac comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Titanium Insomniac spins Darkness around. Titanium Insomniac hits the The Teardrop! Darkness has been left down on the canvas. I'll give this a ***1\4 rating.

Overall rating 83%
Crowd reaction 83%
Match quality 84%

Bruce-666 is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see Mutaaz Tareef and Bleeder fight one on one.

Overall rating 79%

Pyro TCW is standing in the set for his personal interview segment. He announces that tonight's guest is Plausible D, who comes out from the back. They do a straight interview, but it is ended abruptly when Shadow comes out of nowhere and attacks Plausible D. The brawl is swift and violent, and ends with PD down and out on the floor of the set. Shadow walks off, having made his point.

Overall rating 78%

Mac Avoy vs Ken Doane : Mac gets slammed. Mac receives some punishment. Bodyslam by Kenny. Big backdrop on Mac, executed well. Mac reverses a Ken Doane hammerlock. Ken Doane takes a butterfly suplex from Mac. Tiger bomb by Mac Avoy, although no mention is made of whether it originated in Pearl River. Cover for a two count. Ken Doane elbows Mac Avoy in the face to break a hammerlock. Kenny suplexes Mac Avoy badly. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver by Ken Doane, Mac Avoy got planted. Pin, but Mac is out just before the three count. Mac backdrops Ken Doane out of a piledriver attempt. Kenny takes a back suplex. Ken Doane ducks a clothesline attempt. Fallaway slam by Ken Doane. Ken Doane floors Mac Avoy...and climbs the turnbuckles. Off the top - Guillotine Leg Drop, forget about it. 1....2...3! I'll give it a **1\2 rating.

Overall rating 68%
Crowd reaction 69%
Match quality 66%

Bleeder vs Mutaaz Tareef : Bleeder bodyslams Mutaaz Tareef. Bleeder misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Bleeder takes a headbutt from Mutaaz Tareef. Mutaaz Tareef misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee by mistake. Mutaaz Tareef scores with a standing spinebuster. Cover, but there's no one to count for Mutaaz Tareef. Mutaaz Tareef misses a clothesline. Flying shoulder tackle by Bleeder sends Hammer to the mat. Nice piledriver on Hammer. Hooks the leg for a two count. Bleeder scores with a big spinebuster. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Mutaaz Tareef takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Hammer hits a stump piledriver on Bleeder. Pin, but Bleeder is out just before the three count. Bleeder comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Bleeder moves in for the kill. !!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Bleeder offers a handshake to Hammer...but he spits at Bleeder and walks off! A **** rating for a good contest

Overall rating 86%
Crowd reaction 80%
Match quality 93%

Overall rating show rating 79%

We got a 5.87 rating for 'Friction'!
The attendance level was 6026 people.
We made $241040 from ticket sales.

I think I found a good formula for the shows, from now on more angles, less matches.

Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:45 am
Profile E-mail

Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:17 pm
Profile E-mail
Proud alumnus of F U

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:01 am
Profile E-mail
World Champ

- Updated 04/23/07

Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next