[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - DeSean's TCW EWR Diary
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 DeSean's TCW EWR Diary 
Too much time on my hands

Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:15 pm
European Champ

Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:47 pm

Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:28 pm
Profile E-mail

Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:41 pm

So is that actually the solution? Just hit resubmit again? The thing we're back to dial up again so it's not moving fast at all. What I could do is save all the updates I've done in writely and just pull them up in one of the labs.

Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:32 pm
Profile E-mail

I have no idea. I was just responding. TX bucks!

Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:41 pm
World Champ

Oh, come on. No one just responds to earn TX bucks. That's pathetic.

(Let's see...this'll bring me up to 140 or so...)

- Updated 04/23/07

Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:04 pm

Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:56 pm
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:57 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Well it was AOL that was causing it even with the subsilver skin I got the same error so I decided to use IE and I can post now.

Matches signed for The Beginning

Highone vs Dante: Ladder match for the World Titles
TI vs Darkness: Texas Death Match for the Bleeder title
Carolina's Finest vs The MVC: Tag Team title match
David Hardy vs Acid Misfit
PD vs Shadow's mystery wrestler
Matt Strikmore vs Drakus: Transcontinental title

Havoc ending segment: Highone is in the ring, he says tonight at The Beginning he'll be the next Unified World Champion, when Jason Dante's music plays. He enters the ring with the World Titles around his waist he stare at each other face to face as Havoc fades to black

Overall rating 85%

Carolina's Finest vs MVC (For The Unified World Tag Team Titles) : DeSean hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Cover for a two count. DeSean tags out to Marcus Jones. Carolina's Finest whip Hawk into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Hooks the leg for a two count. Running knee lift from Marcus Jones. James Hawk reverses a hip toss. Big piledriver on Marcus. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between James Hawk and Frank Hayes Jr. Big piledriver on Marcus. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Big backdrop on Marcus, executed well. Marcus Jones fights out of a grapple. Marcus Jones with a spinning neckbreaker on Frankie. Tag to DeSean Blackwell. DeSean Blackwell strikes Frankie. Tag to James Hawk. DeSean uses a basement dropkick to the knee. DeSean Blackwell ducks a Hawk clothesline and does a quick roll up. DeSean has a handful of tights! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! That was good. **** rating.

Overall rating 86%
Crowd reaction 81%
Match quality 91%

Road agent notes: The Unified World Tag Team titles have gained in image.

David Hardy vs Acid Misfit : Big backdrop on Hardy, executed well. Big piledriver on Hardy. Hooks the leg for a two count. Acid Misfit misses a clothesline. Spinning back kick from David Hardy. David Hardy hits a rolling kick on Acid. Hooks the leg for a two count. Diamond Dust from David Hardy, Acid is out. Pin, but Acid is out just before the three count. Hardy hits a dropkick on Acid Misfit. Acid drops out the back of a David Hardy bodyslam attempt. Spear by Acid Misfit. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver by Acid Misfit, David Hardy got planted. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Flying shoulder tackle by Acid sends Hardy to the mat. Acid Misfit fires off some right and left hands. Hardy powers out of a headlock. Second rope flying axe handle, Acid goes down. Springboard dropkick from David Hardy. Nicely done. Acid Misfit can barely stand. DKO!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! This gets a **3\4 rating. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.

Overall rating 83%
Crowd reaction 88%
Match quality 72%

Darkness is backstage. He continued the feud by ripping into Titanium Insomniac. Good to see they're giving the feud some proper air-time.

Overall rating 81%

Shadow comes out after PD's entrance, he stands at the entranceway and say's that he told PD he would have to prove himself, so his opponent is RHINO!

Plausible D vs Rhino : Rhino chair shots Plausible D. PD walks into a spike slam. Hooks the leg for a two count. PD drops out the back of a Rhino bodyslam attempt. Plausible D fires off some right and left hands. Flying shoulder tackle by PD sends Rhino to the mat. Cover for a two count. PD chair shots Rhino. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Plausible D with a spinning neckbreaker on Rhino. Plausible D misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. PD walks into a spike slam. There's a two count on the pin. Powerbomb on PD. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Rhino slams Plausible D down. Rhino scoop slams PD onto and through a table. PD powers out of a headlock. Bodyslam by PD. Massive lariat, apparently PD has been watching The Best Of Stan Hansen again. Plausible D moves in for the kill. Denied!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Shadow comes running down the aisle with a chair and into the ring! PD turns...and is dropped by a vicious chair shot! Shadow has left PD down and bloodied. This was missing something, so it only gets a ****1\2 rating.

Overall rating 90%
Crowd reaction 83%
Match quality 97%

Matt Strikmore vs Drakus (For The TCW Transcontinental Title) : Rude Awakening on Matt Strikmore by Drakus. Spinebuster by Drakus. Cover for a two count. Strikmore blocks a punch. Drakus gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Strikmore. Running knee lift from Matt Strikmore. Hooks the leg for a two count. Delayed brainbuster suplex, Strikmore held that one for ages. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Flying elbow from Matt Strikmore. Drakus blocks a punch. Spinebuster by Drakus. Cover for a two count. Spear! Strikmore is down and hurt. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Big backdrop on Strikmore, executed well. Drakus bodyslams Matt Strikmore. Strikmore drops out the back of a Drakus bodyslam attempt. Drakus gets caught with a short powerbomb from Strikmore. Tiger suplex on Drakus, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Mr. Pryce has climbed up onto the apron! Strikmore turns...and falls for the distraction! Drakus runs at Strikmore from behind...but misses! Drakus collides with Mr. Pryce! Drakus can barely stand. Here it comes - Morey's Pier Plunge. 1....2...3, it's finished. Almost wandered into *** match territory, but there was too much that dragged it down so it only gets a **3\4 rating.

Overall rating 82%
Crowd reaction 89%
Match quality 69%

Road agent notes: The TCW Transcontinental title has gained in image.

Highone vs Jason Dante (For The Unified World Heavyweight Title) : Highone slams Jason Dante. Ladder shot by Highone. Highone slams Jason Dante down. Rude Awakening on Jason Dante by Highone. Jason Dante takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Face-first suplex onto the ladder from Jason D. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, Highone hits hard. Highone pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Spear by Highone. Death valley driver by Highone, Jason Dante got planted. Jason D blocks a punch. Jason Dante uses move #193 (arm-BAR). Highone ducks a clothesline attempt. Flying shoulder tackle by Highone sends Jason D to the mat. Highone moves in for the kill. Here it comes - The Crane. Highone goes up ladder and grabs the prize for the win. Highone remains in the ring, celebrating the victory. A good *** rating.

Overall rating 86%
Crowd reaction 91%
Match quality 76%

Road agent notes: The Unified World Heavyweight title has gained in image.

Anthony "Supreme" Lupelli is backstage in his locker room. In comes Jaguar, and he attacks. They begin brawling around the room. Stallion comes in too, and he joins in the attack on Supreme. The two-on-one attack leaves Anthony "Supreme" Lupelli down in his own locker room.

Overall raing 78%

Darkness vs Titanium Insomniac (For The TCW Bleeder Title) : Darkness smashes a Playstation console over the head of TI. Darkness hits a stump piledriver on Titanium Insomniac. Cover for a two count. Darkness drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. TI hits a right hand. Back elbow connects, Darkness staggers backward. Cover gets three. Titanium Insomniac pinned Darkness. The referee counts: 2....3...4....but Darkness stands up. Darkness gets slammed onto a trash can, squashing it. Pin, but Darkness is out just before the three count. Big clothesline on Darkness. Darkness reverses a waistlock. Spear by Darkness. Pin, three count, it's over. Darkness pins TI. The referee counts: 2....3...4....but TI stands up. Powerbomb on TI. Cover gets three. Darkness pinned TI. The referee is counting: 7....8....Titanium Insomniac is back up. Big backdrop on TI, executed well. Darkness hits a double axehandle off the table onto TI. TI pushes out of a Darkness hold. Big clothesline on Darkness. Lifting DDT by Titanium Insomniac, looked good. Darkness is in trouble. The Teardrop! 1....2....3. The referee counts to 10, this match is over! That was good. **** rating.

Overall rating 92%
Crowd reaction 95%
Match quality 87%

Road agent notes: The TCW Bleeder title has gained in image.

Overall Show rating: 86%

We got a 1.28 buy rate for 'The Beginning'!
The attendance was 14517 people.
We made $3200000 from pay-per-view revenue.
We made $871020 from ticket sales.

Our highest rated show quality wise but our PPV revenue dropped from last months but this was the start to a streak of good shows happening.

Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:20 pm
Profile E-mail
Proud alumnus of F U

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:05 am
Profile E-mail

Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:31 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:37 pm
Profile E-mail
in a cardboard box

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:54 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
European Champ

Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:55 pm
It's Hammer Time!

"Sweet & Sour" Steve Cook says:
I don't do dudes
Rich says:
no one expected you to, but i do believe it or not

Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:02 am
Linda McMahon

Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:47 pm
Profile E-mail
World Champ

R.I.P Wild Pegasus and Black Tiger II

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." DOUGLAS ADAMS (1952-2001)

Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:54 pm
Profile E-mail

Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:57 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:00 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next