[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - How old is your character?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 How old is your character? 
European Champ

Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:52 pm
Too much time on my hands

Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:10 pm
Profile E-mail

Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:51 pm
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:23 pm
Profile E-mail

Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:05 pm
Linda McMahon

Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:09 pm
Profile E-mail

Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:09 pm

Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:25 pm
Profile E-mail
European Champ

Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:27 pm
Linda McMahon

Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:35 pm
Profile E-mail
European Champ

Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:59 pm
Linda McMahon

Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:01 pm
Profile E-mail

Confundo Ergo Sum

Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:16 pm

Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:26 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:44 am
Profile E-mail

Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:55 am

Ok here's one show, it's actually the third show I've booked and the lowest rated I show I booked. :oops:

The Man vs Professor Evil.

Match Background: None.

The Match: The Man walks into a chop. That must have hurt. Professor Evil slams The Man down and decides on what to do next. The Man tastes a high angle back suplex. If Spike Lee can sue TNN over the Spike TV nonsense, then Kurt Angle should be able to sue SOMEONE for that. Evil just FLATTENS The Man with a hard right hand! Evil drops an elbow...but The Man moves out of the way. Fallaway slam by The Man puts down Professor Evil. Evil walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Evil counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Professor Evil hits a shaky delayed suplex on The Man. Davey Boy Smith is looking down from heaven...and shaking his head in disapproval. Covers for a quick two count. Evil hits a badly done swinging DDT on The Man. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. The Man blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, The Man ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Evil reverses a The Man hammerlock. The Man walks into a chop to the pecs. Ouchy. Man Always in a mask comes running down the aisle and into the ring! The Man turns around. Man Always in a mask spins The Man around. Man Always in a mask hits the Last Ride! MAIM leaves the ring, the damage done! The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Professor Evil pins The Man. Man Always in a mask isn't finished with his attack yet! The Man stands up...and walks into a boot to the gut from Man Always in a mask. Last Ride!!! The Man has been put down on the canvas! Man Always in a mask shakes his head and raises three fingers instead. The Man gets picked up...and hit with another Last Ride! The Man is spread-eagled on the canvas. MAIM again raises three fingers. Referees hit the ring, but are too scared to get too close. They can't stop this carnage...Last Ride, the third one in a row! Man Always in a mask eventually leaves the ring, as medics come to attend to The Man, who isn't moving.

My Opinion: Hmm. Only gets * from me.

Jaguar is standing in the set for his personal interview segment. He announces that tonight's guests are Highone and Jason Dante. They make separate entrances, and stand either side of Jag. The interview goes off without any violence, although both workers make some strong remarks about the other, and tensions are high when the interview ends.

note: Highone lost overness from this segment

Shi vs K.I.D.

The Match: Shi hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Shi kicks the leg, knocks K.I.D down, and goes to work on it. Flying elbow from Shi connects. Shi hits a rolling kick on K.I.D. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Shi misses a clothesline. K.I.D arm drags Shi over and locks on an armbar. Back heel kick from K.I.D on Shi. Hooks the leg for a two count. Shi counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Lightning kick by Shi on K.I.D. There's a two count on the pin. Power drive elbow by Shi. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! K.I.D ducks a wild right hand. K.I.D snapmares Shi and goes for the DREADED chinlock. Shi elbows K.I.D in the face to break a hammerlock. Shi uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Shi moves in for the kill. Nobu Kick! 1....2....3.

My Opinion: These guys worked SO HARD...for a ** rating. Something went wrong somewhere, didn't it?

Legitimate Business Assoc vs The Hellions.

The Match: Kermit hits a back kick, doubling Spikeover. Kermit hits an arm drag on Spike, follows it up with about 3 more and locks in an armbar for good measure. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Kermit and J.E.. Legitimate Business Assoc whip Spike into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Covers for a quick two count. Chop by J.E. on Spike gets a WOO! from the crowd and rightfully so. Spike reverses a J.E. hammerlock. Spike hits a piledriver on J.E.. I know I wouldn't let someone that bad give me a piledriver. Hooks the leg for a two count. Spike tags out to Hellion Thorne. Big clothesline from Thorne. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Big kick from Thorne staggers J.E. but that's about it. J.E. counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Thorne takes a vertical suplex from J.E.. J.E. tags out to Kermit. Hellion Thorne gets hip tossed by Kermit. Thorne tags out to Hellion Spike. Kermit hits an arm drag on Spike, follows it up with about 3 more and locks in an armbar for good measure. Hellion Spike is in big trouble...The Bottom Line!! 1....2....3!

My Opinion: If it weren't for two great moments in this match, it would have gotten a DUD. Either way, all its getting from me is a 1\2*.

Note: Spike is losing overness because of his weak gimmick

Titanium Insomniac vs Freya Green.

Match Background: TI has been feuding with Darkness recently, who is a stable mate of Freya in New Hellfire Club. This match is for the TCW Bleeder title.

The Match: TI scoops and slams Freya Green. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Freya takes a headbutt from Titanium Insomniac. Running knee lift from Titanium Insomniac. BAAACK Body drop by Freya gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Freya ducks a wild right hand. Titanium Insomniac charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Nice piledriver on TI. Covers for a quick two count. Freya walks into a drop toe hold. Spear by Titanium Insomniac. There's a two count on the pin. Titanium Insomniac scores with a big spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Freya Green comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Freya Green connects with rights and lefts and Titanium Insomniac is down! Titanium Insomniac pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. BIG clothesline on Freya. Titanium Insomniac moves in for the kill. Here it comes - The Teardrop. 1....2...3, it's finished.

My Opinion: **1/4 rating for this one. Scott Keith may say that it's 'Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling', but not for me, buddy. Got to work harder to impress me.

note: The Bleeder title has gained in image

Plausible D is walking backstage when Shadow comes from behind and attacks him with a chair. Shadow walks off after hitting a few more chair shots, leaving PD down on the floor.

Team DeSean vs Team Hawk.

Match Background: Team DeSean consists of DeSean Blackwell, Marcus Jones, Stallion, and Jaguar. Team Hawk consists of James Hawk, Frank Hayes Jr, Mr. Acceptable, and Anthony "Supreme" Lupelli. Carolina's Finest and MVC have been feuding recently. MVC hold the edge, as they have yet to be beaten in the ring by Carolina's Finest during the feud. Stallion and Supreme have been feuding recently. Supreme has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud. MVC are the reigning Unified World Tag Team champions.

The Match: Marcus Jones snap suplexes Hawk. Marcus Jones snap suplexes Hawk HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, Marcus is a HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Tag to Jaguar. Jaguar connects with rights and lefts and James Hawk is down! Tag between James Hawk and Mr. Acceptable. Hagan is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Tag between Jaguar and Stallion. The Italian Stallions hook up Hagan, then hit a double suplex. Spear by Stallion. Hooks the leg for a two count. Stallion tags out to DeSean Blackwell. Implant DDT by DeSean Blackwell! I will always and forever mark out for that move. DeSean crushes Hagan with a huge legdrop. Tag between DeSean Blackwell and Marcus Jones. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Marcus Jones just KILLS Mr. Acceptable! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Hagan counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Tag to Frank Hayes Jr. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Marcus Jones by Frankie. Remember when that was a legit finish? Big piledriver on Marcus. Covers for a quick two count. Tag between Frank Hayes Jr and Anthony "Supreme" Lupelli. Frankie \ Supreme whip Marcus into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. There's a two count on the pin. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Anthony "Supreme" Lupelli just KILLS Jaguar! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Jag blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Anthony "Supreme" Lupelli by Jag. Remember when that was a legit finish? Jag tags out to DeSean Blackwell. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Supreme is down! DeSean Blackwell gets taken down out of nowhere! Tag to Frank Hayes Jr. Supreme \ Frankie whip DeSean into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Covers for a quick two count. DeSean pushes out of a Frank Hayes Jr hold. Flying cross body off the top rope! DeSean Blackwell gets whipped into the corner. Frankie charges in, but into a pair of raised boots. DeSean uses a roll up, with feet on the second rope! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!!

My Opinion: These guys worked SO HARD...for a ** rating. Something went wrong somewhere, didn't it?

Mutaaz Tareef vs Ghetto Fire.

The Match: Ghetto takes a headbutt from Mutaaz Tareef. Ghetto takes a headbutt from Mutaaz Tareef. Flying shoulder tackle by Hammer sends Ghetto CRASHING to the mat. BAAACK Body drop by Ghetto gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Hammer drops an elbow...but Ghetto Fire moves out of the way. Ghetto slams Mutaaz Tareef down. Hammer is sure in trouble now. Ghetto Fire hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. Covers for a quick two count. Hammer counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Massive backbreaker on Ghetto and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Hooks the leg for a two count. Powerbomb on Ghetto. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Ghetto blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Ghetto Fire strikes Mutaaz Tareef. Ghetto goes for a splash but Hammer puts the knees up. Hammer slams Ghetto Fire down and motions to the crowd. Mutaaz Tareef moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Burning Hammer. 1....2...3, it's finished.

We see Matt Strikmore warming up backstage.

Matt Strikmore vs David Hardy.

Match Background: This match is for the TCW Transcontinental title. Matt Strikmore has been TCW Transcontinental champion since 03 December 2006.

The Match: Matt Strikmore strikes Hardy. Hardy flips out of a Matt Strikmore bodyslam attempt. Spinning back kick from David Hardy. David Hardy misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Springboard dropkick from David Hardy. Nicely done. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Matt Strikmore avoids a David Hardy avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Matt Strikmore with a spinning neckbreaker on Hardy. Matt Strikmore hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg for a two count. Delayed BRAINBUSTAH~! by Strikmore who held onto that one for ages. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! David Hardy avoids a Matt Strikmore avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Hardy crushes Strikmore with a running senton. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Matt Strikmore is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Drakus just slid into the ring out of nowhere! Drakus has a chair, and drops Strikmore and Hardy with devastating blows, causing the referee to call for the bell. This match has been ruled a no contest! We have a three-way stand off in the ring, as Matt Strikmore, David Hardy and Drakus look at each other. They all charge forward, and a three-way brawl erupts in the ring! Security and a pile of referees hit the ring to stop the carnage.

My Opinion: Nothing special...nothing special at all. *1/4

I really have to get these match ups right, the styles are clashing .

Here's some news from Sophie

Here is my weekly report on our battle with WWE. They have more star power than us, and that is affecting our image. We are seen as having better workers, and this is causing fans to choose us over them.

Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:12 pm
Profile E-mail

The attendance level was 7511 people.
We made $300440 from ticket sales.

The Ryland Report

It's good to report that we have no injuries right now.

I have been really pleased with Eddie Isley, i think it's only a matter of time before he breaks out of the midcard pack and becomes a real player.

A lot of people have been calling for Acid Misfit to get more of a push. We have high hopes for this hoss, but Acid Misfit needs to learn to work TCW style first.

Exciting things are happening down at FWR. Excalibur and Jardi Frantz are all loaded with potential, there are some real hoss's in that group of individuals.

Read some Internet reports last week - great work as usual from The Scotsman. Good gawd almighty, he is a hoss! A Scottish hoss at that.

I've seen reports that TCW might be interested in The Rock, who is currently a free agent. At this time, i can say that no meetings have taken place, although of course we are always interested in talented workers.

Another great show from Friction, it's becoming a high point of the TCW week. Havoc is an exciting product, definitely a strong part of our brand.

Big thanks to our fantastic sponsors 1-800-Collect, Budweiser, S-Mart and Sirius Satellite Rad; these mutually beneficial relationships are great for all parties involved.

Until next time, take care...
Adam Ryland

Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:15 pm
Profile E-mail

Woo! I'm the TC champ starting from some point in the future!

Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:26 pm
It's Hammer Time!

"Sweet & Sour" Steve Cook says:
I don't do dudes
Rich says:
no one expected you to, but i do believe it or not

Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next