[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Stranglehold Discussion / Why is my post missing?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 274 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 Stranglehold Discussion / Why is my post missing? 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Stranglehold Discussion / Why is my post missing?
<center>Image</center>

Okay, new discussion thread!

Unfortunately, to fix the forum issue, I had to delete all posts after a certain time. So that means all the feuding from today is gone, BUT first I quoted it and PM'd it to you, so all you have to do is paste it back in! Easy enough, right?

Other posts, I did not save. I even had to delete a couple threads, like the original discussion one.

HOPEFULLY this is all fixed now. If anyone has any problems, let me know here or PM or lance@twistedexperience.com

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:52 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Before posting PLEASE check your profile and make sure your time zone settings are correct! I am going to change the time settings for some people who posted today and are screwed up according to the forum.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:53 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

For reference, Eastern is -5, Pacific is -9. The time change means that you have to update those. It's part of the problem from today.

Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:57 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Also, someone please post a reply here so I know things are working for someone else too now!

Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:00 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Proud alumnus of F U

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:13 pm
Profile E-mail

Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:21 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
It's Hammer Time!

Good thing I was working today and didn't post anything. :D

My new work schedule makes tomorrow the best time for feuding, so I shall like to go then. Dante, you can go before then (if you did already I don't know) if you like.

"Sweet & Sour" Steve Cook says:
I don't do dudes
Rich says:
no one expected you to, but i do believe it or not

Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:52 pm

Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:54 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Proud alumnus of F U

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:50 am
Profile E-mail
Under Carder

"Keep your foot hard on the pedal. Son, never mind them brakes.
Let it all hang out 'cause we got a run to make.
The boys are thirsty in Atlanta and there's beer in Texarcana.
And we'll bring it back no matter what it takes."

Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:52 am
Ring Crew

For a second I thought it was the man holding Agent Orange down, then I realized I was being paranoid lol

I hate reverse elitism. Hate it. I want my Republicans to be elitist bastards. That was the initial appeal of the party for me: "We're smarter, richer, whiter, better. WE OWN YOU." Now it's all this faux-populism, a President instructed by his handlers to clumsily grope his way through the English language like a 12-year-old getting to second base, and perpetuating the idea that "you is not more smarter than the alls of us anyways." It kills me that the "it's okay to read books, you know," and "knowing how to speak French doesn't really mean you hate America" contingent is represented by the New England Asshole wing of the Democratic Party. I don't like them either.

Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:55 am

Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:00 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:00 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Under Carder

"Keep your foot hard on the pedal. Son, never mind them brakes.
Let it all hang out 'cause we got a run to make.
The boys are thirsty in Atlanta and there's beer in Texarcana.
And we'll bring it back no matter what it takes."

Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:02 am

Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:07 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:21 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Rikishi's Thong

Nice start Orange, I will see what I can come up with later today but for now my profile is up, I am officially here

Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:23 am
Rikishi's Thong

Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:24 am
Unintentionally Hilarious

Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:22 am
Profile E-mail
in a cardboard box

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:41 am
Profile E-mail ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 274 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next