[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Havoc in San Torino Match Writing?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Havoc in San Torino Match Writing? 
Ticket Taker on the Darkside Express

Post Havoc in San Torino Match Writing?
I know that feuding isn't tentatively scheduled to end until Tuesday night but last time we handed out match assignments ahead of time and it worked well, we had less than week before the show was up.

So let's repeat that success shall we? :tup:

I've got 4 or 5 matches that I need someone to volunteer for at some point between now and when feuding closes, the remaining matches are already assigned due to people volunteering way ahead of time.

Also we're trying to make the shows be more than just a "Here are your results" type of thing but really work in angles and storylines building feuds, pushing angles or even used as a platform for character development - So I'd like to encourage anyone and everyone who has an idea for a segment or who'd like to do a segment but ain't sure what to do yet to contact me and we can figure something out.

That contact person again is: Me ;)

I'm also the guy who'll hand out match assignments, and it'll make my job easier if you tell me up front what match(es) you'd like to write or what level of match (Opener, mid, main) so that we can match everything up just right.

So who's ready, willing and able to write a match this time round?

Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:09 am
Too much time on my hands

You guys already have me for Freya vs Shadow right? If not I'll write it.

Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:36 pm
Profile E-mail
European Champ

I'll probably hate myself for volunteering, but I'll take one. I don't care what, but the shorter the better

Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:39 pm
Linda McMahon

Already volunteered for one, but I'll go ahead and take the other one we discussed too, Bruce - if that's okay.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:56 pm
Profile E-mail

I'll take one. Prefer it to be a singles' match. Shorter the better.

Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:02 pm
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:17 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
World Champ

- Updated 04/23/07

Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:29 pm
European Champ

Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:34 pm

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:43 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:44 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
World Champ

- Updated 04/23/07

Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:46 pm
Ticket Taker on the Darkside Express

Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:49 pm

Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:02 pm

Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:04 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

I have and I told Bruce I'd have him the match yesterday. Things have been insane in my professional/personal life. I'm hoping to get it done today.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:11 pm
Linda McMahon

You should have my second match by tonight, all being well.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:19 pm
Profile E-mail

:tup: I think we're really close to the show being done.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:25 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Linda McMahon

Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:59 pm
Profile E-mail

I'm still hoping to write mine at some point tonight unless anyone is online and has some free time right now.

Oooh, and LC, any chance you can re-size the Beatdown cover in the gallery? That way the whole thing will show instead of just the part that says "Beat Highone". LOL

Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:27 am

It's only like that on the Morbius skins, because they're adjusted, but I'll do that tomorrow.

Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:30 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next