View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Feuding questions 
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

Post Feuding questions
I'd like it if everyone could answer these questions and send them my way. PM is prefered, but if you really want to post it here, go nuts.

I will ask ahead of time that this not devolve into a chat thread, and that any comments you have that might cause people to bicker or anything, just send those to me via PM instead of posting them here (that's why I said I'd prefer a PM!).

1. Who are you currently feuding with? I don't mean "who are you booked to face," but "List everyone you have a storyline going with, however big or small." Give me a numbered list, going from major to minor. If you really want to help, give a brief description of each feud, or at least the major ones.

2. Who would you like to feud with? Same as above, major to minor, and any notes you have on why you want that feud or how you'd go about setting it up.

3. Do you have any ideas for feuds or storylines that involve other people's characters, or any other random ideas semi-related to this topic? If so, send 'em my way too! Can't hurt anything, right?

I'd be REALLY HELPFUL to both the creative team and YOU if you answer this stuff and send it my way. And if you want to keep me updated with changes as things progress, that'd be useful too.

The basic idea is that if we have an actual, up-to-date list of who's who and what's what in the fed, then we won't have to rely on memory when it comes to booking, writing segments, etc. so that we'll be more able to connect pieces and make things interesting.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:27 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]