[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Friction match-writing
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Friction match-writing 
European Champ

Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:13 am
Ticket Taker on the Darkside Express

Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:16 am
European Champ

Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:21 am
Linda McMahon

The problem is that holding to a deadline like that is easier said than done - you yourself wrote a show for the FWRFed, JE, and found yourself having to apologise because real life got in the way and held you up.

Because we all do this in our spare time, no matter how dedicated we are to this fed being good and having a fast turnaround, things in the real world will always take precedent and so being strict with a timeframe doesn't help anyone.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:23 am
Profile E-mail
Ticket Taker on the Darkside Express

life has a funny way of screwing even the best plans up - last show we had a deadline set and all but 2 matches were in by that and one of those was because my computer blew up in my face or that would have been on time as well.

Life happens - best way to help out is to ensure that we've got no more than 1 match per person, that we get results voted on fast and that any segments for the shows are written and handled ASAP.

Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:31 am
Too much time on my hands

Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:28 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2