[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Return of the Character Pics: The Legend of Curly's Gold
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Return of the Character Pics: The Legend of Curly's Gold 
Linda McMahon

Yeah, that's what I figured - I think when Matt asked for something bigger he didn't realise that Supreme would end up twice the size of TI; a character he has only four inches on. Or maybe he did and he just imagines Supreme like a white Incrdible Hulk with guns :P

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:58 pm
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I still have the old stuff so if he wants to go back to that, he can.

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:08 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

How much would slightly resizing things distort the pictures, in order to get middle grounds between fucking massive and the in between?

Confundo Ergo Sum

Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:41 pm
C-Evil-O

The only thing I would say might work is one of the Superman templates but bald that would do the thickness thing with out making him into a Brute.

You knew I would do anything for you when I came back with your Burger King.

Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:08 am

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:51 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:01 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Linda McMahon

Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:03 pm
Profile E-mail

Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:04 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Linda McMahon

No seriously, I'm aware that that's how it looks but on the other hand, when else should I mention it? Obviously we want them to look as good and accurate as possible (or why bother getting stuff like hair colour right?) and so far none of my criticism has been anything like "No, that sucks, you're a ... Oh wait I need to grow up. Nevermind..." or anything - I am, at least, constructive.

My thought is that Flehr would be an example where you could distort the image if possible and make it look pretty warped and fat...because Flehr is pretty warped and fat...

I dunno what you're able to do though.

Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:08 pm
Profile E-mail

I'm working with some pretty strict limitations on what I can do; I can basically only use stuff that already exists. I've been able to edit some slight details, like the rips on Supreme's shirt, but anything more than that is beyond the scope of what I can do. I do have the bios up the entire time I do these, and I look through everything I have, and everything I can find online, and go with what I can find that works.

The body types are the most restricting part, because most of the clothes that exist are made for the one specific body, which is the one most people have. So if anyone has to be a different size, I have to do a whole lot of editing, and it ends up taking an hour or more just for this one little image. And then half the time it doesn't look perfect so I scrap it and start over.

Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:13 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Linda McMahon

Ok, it's cool - I get the circumstances and limitations as I've put together a couple of these myself - but I assume that as these are in a thread you want some sort of feedback on them and that you would, on balance, prefer it not to be entirely sycophantic in nature. It's not like I'm sitting her saying that they suck, I'm just pointing out areas for improvement if I think some of them might need it.

Note that I've said nothing about the images of Dante, Hardy, Highone, Hammer, DeSean, Freya, TI, Frost, Duo, Strikmore, Shadow or PD, all of which are totally perfect - so it's not like I'm just bitching or anything.

Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:19 pm
Profile E-mail

I came up with something else for Flehr just now... I'll finish and post it after class.

Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:21 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
C-Evil-O

One thing about the Flehr one you might not have notived thuogh he's like the only one with no cuts for muscles he's much less defined than the rest of us. I made a few of these things the one fat type I see you pretty much have to MAKE the clothes for. You either can do that or you can't. I did see one thing though I'll see if I can locate it again.

Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:26 pm
Linda McMahon

I thought maybe he could just be stretched lengthwise or something, but I don't know how possible that is with the software your losing, Lance.

Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:29 pm
Profile E-mail

Any stretching or warping ends up fucking up the images, so it all has to be done by hand, pixel by pixel.

The Flehr pic up there IS fatter and less defined than the others, yeah. I found something better though...

Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:31 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
C-Evil-O

Here is one that you may be able to edit he's dressed right and just needs some erasing.

This comes from a place called www.kayfabememories.com so that might help out for some of our weirdos an some of the picky.

Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:33 pm
C-Evil-O

And this sort of makes me think of oneof my opponents so here it is.

Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:38 pm
European Champ

Hey man, could you make JE in an alternative Black Leather long sleeve jacket.

Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:32 pm

Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:23 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Linda McMahon

Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:30 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next