[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Retribution Results Discussion & Friction Feuding Discus
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 12:55 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Retribution Results Discussion & Friction Feuding Discus 
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:32 pm
Profile E-mail
Under Carder

"Keep your foot hard on the pedal. Son, never mind them brakes.
Let it all hang out 'cause we got a run to make.
The boys are thirsty in Atlanta and there's beer in Texarcana.
And we'll bring it back no matter what it takes."

Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:15 pm
in a cardboard box

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:22 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Linda McMahon

Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:43 pm
Profile E-mail
Under Carder

Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:47 pm
Under Carder

Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:01 pm
Linda McMahon

Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:02 pm
Profile E-mail
Under Carder

Well how does running around like an emo kid and whine about a dead wife and kill anyone with bad dentures earn you respect? Besides I like to keep my feuding more wrestling based, you'd be totally toast ;)

Look it's Darkness toast, how fitting :lol:

Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:07 pm
Linda McMahon

You know, Wikipedia suggests that 'MVC' could stand for 'motor vehicle crash' - a term used in medical records to indicate a car accident as the cause of injury.

Appropriate, given the standard of your feuding :wink:

Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:12 pm
Profile E-mail
Under Carder

So... that's what it'll say on your medical record? I'm sorry to see how that's an insult really. But a point for hitting Wiki, minus 20 for not really using it well.

I mean I had Darkness Toast and it even LOOKS like the character and all, you can't top that :D

Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:17 pm
Linda McMahon

Well, I'd have found something that looked like your guys, but they're so derivative of existing wrestlers that it seemed a little pointless.

I'd rather be like toast than like everything else :ninja:

Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:20 pm
Profile E-mail
Under Carder

That's TCW's Darkness for ya - like toast he's weak and inoffensive and will at worst leave crumbs in your bed. He's a neutral guy who at best is a minor irritation :tup: I'll let that stand as the official definition for Darkness then since you insist.

And I'm sorry I can't be an "Original Little Goth" like you, but well I graduated 7th grade a while ago and that just lost all appeal to me.

Side Note: Look for MVC Vs a Piece of Toast (Complete with butterkilling knife) in a non-feuding thread near you soon :lol:

Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:24 pm
Under Carder

Oh and side note 2: Funnily enough in TCW the straight up wrestling based characters are the exception and not the rule, so here YOU are like everything else and MVC has an air of originality to it.

Man it's like shooting fish in a barrel with you, too easy ;)

Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:26 pm
in a cardboard box

...is shooting fish in a barrel actually easy?

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:28 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Linda McMahon

Ah, so instead of making a good job of a popular idea, I should strive to be original and put out any old dross in the name of being unique? :afroking:

Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:29 pm
Profile E-mail
Under Carder

Well if it's just one tiny goldfish and you've got a small handgun then it's not easy (like feuding against MVC), but the general idea is that you have a barrel full of fish (no water) and a shot gun and then it's very easy (like outwitting Darkness)

Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:30 pm
Linda McMahon

Only a couple of guys have ever outwitted me in feuding and at least one of those I just let win - though I bet Bruce wouldn't tell it like that :roll:

Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:33 pm
Profile E-mail
Under Carder

Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:33 pm
Under Carder

Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:35 pm
Linda McMahon

Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:37 pm
Profile E-mail
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next