[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - PPV Match writing volunteers
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 PPV Match writing volunteers 
Ticket Taker on the Darkside Express

Post PPV Match writing volunteers
Step right up, HURREY!! HURREY!! HURREY!!

Step right up and put your name gentlemen and ladies to help TCW sustain the moment it's gotten with the match writing, the more people step up the faster the turnaround will be from feuding is closed until the show is up and we can get back to feuding :tup:

Deadline is in a few days and I'd like to have the writers sorted out as quick as possible so eitehr say it here or by PM and let me know if you have a preference to which match you want to write. 2 matches have already been picked up but there are still 6 good matches left to write.

And just for clarity's sake - I, me, Bruce is in charge of the match writing duties this time round, which means you PM your finished matches to me and I will be in charge of sending out assignments and results and other sorts of input.

So who's game and tell me if you have a preference or not and we can get the stuff assigned out

Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:20 pm
Linda McMahon

Post Match writing
Oops...

Heh...that was supposed to be a PM.

Nothing to see here... :oops:

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:25 pm
Profile E-mail

LOL I'm amazed you ever figure out how to post on these here newfangled intarweb ;)

Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:29 pm
Linda McMahon

I channel all my net-related talent into making jokes at Matt's expense, obviously.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:30 pm
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

I hope you mean Matt "damn it, he's clearly no newbie" Strikmore :x

I'll take a match. Make it a sexy one please. :D

Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:38 pm
Profile WWW

Sorry I'm not on the card, but I'll find the next best thing ;)

Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:40 pm
C-Evil-O

I'll take one but don't we have until the end of this week before feuding closes?

You knew I would do anything for you when I came back with your Burger King.

Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:49 pm

Yes it closes Friday, I just wanted to get an early start so that I was sure every match had a writer.

Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:50 pm
Mid Carder

I'll take a match as well.

Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:21 pm

TI: Sent
Shadow: Sent
DeadZone: Sent

with just 1 match unassigned, awesome.

Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:25 pm
C-Evil-O

Now I can only hope we'll have a chance to get enough post together so I can BE on the show.

You knew I would do anything for you when I came back with your Burger King.

Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:36 pm
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:33 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:06 pm
Profile E-mail
World Champ

- Updated 04/23/07

Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:45 pm
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:53 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:02 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next