[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Revolucion Listo de Predicto
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Revolucion Listo de Predicto 
Too much time on my hands

Post Revolucion Listo de Predicto
Now's the time to show everyone how little you've read of their feuds! :lol:

Majestic Cup Matches:

Darkness vs Shadow- Dog Collar Chain Match

Two members of different factions will go head to head, nearly literally as they face off in a match where they're connected by the necks by a chain that is only ten feet long, in the words of the scary guy from Saw- 'Oh yes there will be blood.'

DeSean Blackwell vs Freya- Ultimate Submission

The Bleeder Champ will get a break from the hardcore stipulations this session but it will be no easy task in the submission version of a Iron Man match against a guy who's nickname is 'The Technician', who is the wildcard entrant who advanced in controversial fashion.

Drakus vs Hardy- Cage Match

Good ol fashion cage match where you win by escaping the cage or pinning/submitting your opponent. Hardy had possibly the weirdest stip so this cage match should be a little refreshing. And the monster Drakus has already had to deal with steel in his matches.

Strikmore vs Titanium Insomniac- Buried Alive

As if a SUICIDE scaffold match wasn't bad enough for the young Matt he will now have to do the exact opposite of that. Will the Vet show this rook a lesson in grave-digging?

Non-Tourney Matches

Jason Dante vs Highone

Tagline: World Champ vs IC/TC Champ baby...and SO MUCH MORE!

Acolyte vs Father Savage

Tagline: Battle of Epic Holiness

Jack Frost & Kojack vs RDV & Titan

Tagline: Normal partners take on strange-bedfellows.....wow that sounded gay.

Supreme vs Mac Avoy

Tagline: Former hitman takes on the icon

JE vs Dick Flehr

Tagline: #1 Contender for the Canuck title takes on a major roadblock.

Eddie Isley & Jaguar vs Deadzone

Tagline: Deadzone gets a major chance to prove himself against a tag team.

Bryan Nailz vs GQ

Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:34 pm

Post Re: Revolucion Listo de Predicto
Shadow - Immersed himself in the backstory of Darkness; rolled with the punches (adapting to the helicopter scenario for example)

DeSean Blackwell - Put forth more effort while still writing other characters and opened himself up to more emotion, good adaptaion to the ideas introduced by Freya; I love reading Freya's work, and with a few tweaks, she'll be on the upper-levels of this place in no time...Rachel Hunter's legend, beware!

David Hardy- Both wrote excellent material and the chemistry seemed solid, but again, a matter of effort here; thought Hardy did a top notch showing more depth and less "partyboy" stuff.

Strikmore AND Titanium Insomniac - Hard to pick a winner here, which pains me to say lol; I predict it's a draw and one of the Majestic Cup semi-finals is a Triple Threat

Father Savage - No contest in my eyes, but completely understandable being that Ghetto's time is limited for reasons far more important than anything here

Jack Frost & Kojack - The Blitzkrieg rages on! Am I the only one who wants to see a Blitzkrieg vs. Infinity (DeSean/Shadow) Tag Team Champion match down the road?

Supreme - BARELY; both these guys put forth a huge amount of effort and this match deserves a nice treatment by the writer

Dick Flehr - What can I say about this feud other than "fun to read"? I'm only picking Flehr because he cracks me up and I want to see JE get pissed off at creative. 8)

Eddie Isley & Jaguar vs Deadzone - Three feuders....five posts...no match.

Bryan Nailz vs GQ - Neither; El Masko, playing up to the heavily Latino crowd, runs in and lays them both out with a chairshot; no match.

Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:49 pm

Tsk tsk Highone, not knowing your own stablemates alternate characters? :wink:

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:03 pm
Mid Carder

DeSean was both Eddie Isley and Jaguar highone, I think.

Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:07 pm

I'm not going to make any predictions, other than the finals to this tournament should be highly interesting.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:10 pm

And me and Deadzone have enough for a match, if I didn't think we did I would have tried to put in one small half assed post in there to make it enough but we have enough material to have a match, Deadzone will win that one anyway.

Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:44 pm
Profile E-mail

Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:14 pm
Mid Carder

Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:16 pm
C-Evil-O

You knew I would do anything for you when I came back with your Burger King.

Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:45 am
411's Prima Donna

David Hardy's Title History:

411Fed 2004 Tag-Team Turmoil Winner (RoXoRz) 8/15/04
411Fed Tag Team Champion (RoXoRz) 11/24/04 - 3/2/05
411Fed Intercontinental Champion 3/2/05 - 6/6/05 (Merged with ECF Transcontinental Title)
411Fed/ECF Transcontinental Champion 6/6/05 - 11/28/05
TCW Aftershock Champion 3/6/07 - 5/2/08

Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:53 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Linda McMahon

DeSean Blackwell vs Freya

Freya's feuding is flawless and DeSean, while continuing to grow as a writer is still too dependent on beating up his opponent at the end of every post.

Drakus vs Hardy

Underrated, but unquestionably in the top 3 in the fed, Drakus continues to steamroll his way through anything in his path with excellent post after excellent post. Hardy did well, but he can be forgiven for falling short against an opponent of this calibre.

Strikmore vs Titanium Insomniac - Draw.

I want to give it to Strikmore...his posts are maybe some of the best stuff I've ever read in my time here: no one has ever made me hate the heel more in a feud. However, my gut says that TI was directing the story here, so I'll call it a draw.

Jason Dante vs Highone

Highone's most impressive feud in recent memory, he proved a lot here. But it's not enough to dethrone Dante who moved the story forward in every post while Highone's posts just didn't have the same effect on the feud.

Acolyte vs Father Savage

Aco just wasn't here to do enough. Understandable.

Jack Frost & Kojack vs Obsidian & Ron

I marked for Obsy's return, but it was a little bit too much like filler to keep things going rather than an actual feud. Blitzkrieg take it.

Supreme vs Mac Avoy

Matt rules.

JE vs Dick Flehr

Uh...yeah.

Eddie Isley & Jaguar vs Deadzone

I'm becoming a real fan of Deadzone's work: it's clear he's beginning to get into the head of his character and do some pretty special things. I expect a big win for him here.

Bryan Nailz vs GQ

Um...

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:44 pm
Profile E-mail

Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:25 pm
in a cardboard box

"it's the end of the world as we know it...and I feel fine!"

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:58 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Linda McMahon

Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:11 pm
Profile E-mail
411's Prima Donna

David Hardy's Title History:

411Fed 2004 Tag-Team Turmoil Winner (RoXoRz) 8/15/04
411Fed Tag Team Champion (RoXoRz) 11/24/04 - 3/2/05
411Fed Intercontinental Champion 3/2/05 - 6/6/05 (Merged with ECF Transcontinental Title)
411Fed/ECF Transcontinental Champion 6/6/05 - 11/28/05
TCW Aftershock Champion 3/6/07 - 5/2/08

Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:17 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Linda McMahon

Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:27 pm
Profile E-mail

Majestic Cup Matches:

Darkness vs Shadow- Dog Collar Chain Match: I'm giving the slight edge to Darkness. Shadow did a great job of feuding, but, if anything, he seemed to almost over-sell his opponent. He should have written Darkness wearing frilly lace panties and he would have had the win for sure

DeSean Blackwell vs Freya- Ultimate Submission: I preferred The Technician in this. Not to detract away from what Freya's doing as she's skyrocketing up the ranks, but this feud really seemed to bring out the best in The Technician.

Drakus vs Hardy- Cage Match: The one problem with Drakus, which I see steady improvement on each week as the character is written, is that there is not much drive in story. He seems to be a bit more reactionary, which is fine, but if he were to take more of a command in that area, I think he'd be nigh unstoppable. I think Hardy did a great job of running with the story and making a history with Drakus, which was pretty good and delved into the psychological, a level that (not to insult here, but from honest observation) Hardy doesn't delve into much with his character. I really liked where he went with both hardy and Drakus this time and give Hardy the win in a very close one.

trikmore vs Titanium Insomniac- Buried Alive: Man, I'm so happy I'm not on the creative team because this match would suck to pick. If (and that's a big "if" because Strikmore writes like a seasoned professional) Strikmore is truly a rookie and not one of you punks under a pseudonym, then he is probably the most promising person to come into the fed since Darkness, if not even longer.

Non-Tourney Matches

Jason Dante vs Highone: The very slight edge to Dante. Not to take away from what Highone did as I felt he outfeuded everyone in his match last show against both Dante and Darkness, but I just felt that Dante did a bit better.

Acolyte vs Father Savage: Whoever wins, I hope Ghetto's doing ok. Fun feud to read though

Jack Frost & Kojack vs Ron the Obese Lawn Gnome and Obsidian: Jack Frost had a great resurgence with the couple of posts he managed to do here. Not that it was his fault as he had a lack of feuding to go from, but with the right push, both he and Blitzkrieg can very easily be right up there among the best tag teams. I had a fun time feuding with both of you guys and happily think you deserve the win.

Supreme vs Mac Avoy: Whoever wins, I had an absolute blast this session. Not joking, this was probably my favorite feud since the Supreme vs the Roxorz days of yester-year. Mac Avoy definitely proved to any naysayers out there that he is capable of adapting to any style and not needing to rely on pics or comedy. Great job Mac and thanks a bunch for a heck of a feud!

JE vs Dick Flehr: This one was hilarious to read, but I have to give the win to Flehr. JE definitely began to adapt to the style of this particular type of e-fed toward the end and deserves a lot of credit for that, but he lost sight of Flehr towards the end, too. This fed is a lot different from most other e-feds out there and the style definitely takes more time to get used to than others. With a little work, JE should easily find the right balance between backstory and current feuding. I look forward to seeing what happens with his training in Japan.

Eddie Isley & Jaguar vs Deadzone: Deadzone takes this one. his feuding has been growing on me more and more since he atarted here and I can see him only a major push away from contendership for the Bleeder or TC title. Keep it up!

Bryan Nailz vs GQ: I don't know where I am :o

Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:10 pm
Profile WWW
European Champ

So, everyones picking Dick over JE, I like the odds.

Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:36 pm

Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:43 pm

Confundo Ergo Sum

Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next