[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Doctor! Help me! Questions are coming out of my rear-end!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Doctor! Help me! Questions are coming out of my rear-end! 

Confundo Ergo Sum

Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:28 pm
Too much time on my hands

Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:31 pm

Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:36 pm
Profile WWW
Proud alumnus of F U

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:47 pm
Profile E-mail

Confundo Ergo Sum

Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:19 pm

Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:22 pm
Profile WWW

Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:26 pm

Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:34 pm
Profile WWW
It's Hammer Time!

Post Re: Doctor! Help me! Questions are coming out of my rear-en
What was your favorite feud that you've done? - I like to think it was Feud of the Year last year for a pretty good reason...the Hammer v. Hunter feud that involved WWE was a lot of fun to do for a couple of reasons. I am a big wrestling fan and I write a column about it, so it was fun to bring in wrestlers from a different world and have Hammer interact with them. From a pure feuding perspective, Hunter was really easy to work with and since it was only my third feud since coming back, I hadn't run out of ideas yet. Plus, it's always easier when you're working with friends, even if its that Bisley guy.

Who would you like to feud with that you never have? - I've never faced Dante one on one. Also, my current group is full of people that I've never faced like Highone, TI & Hardy that would make good opponents if we weren't allies.

Who would you like to feud with again that is still around or active? - Whoever. Hammer takes on all comers. :afroking:

What kind of matches (be them stipulations or just who vs who) would you like to see, not necessarily even involving your own character(s)? - Infinity vs. the New Midnight Express is on the horizon.

Do these pants make me look fat? - I'd be able to tell you if you put them on.

Any random thoughts, ideas or opinions on things? - Things could be better, but they could be worse. I think one thing to keep in mind about creative is that they're not always going to see things the same way that other people do. There are people that creative thinks is great or people that creative thinks will be big someday that I think are boring to read. And there are people they don't seem to like very much that I think aren't all that bad. You could say that maybe some people get their way a little too much due to being on creative or having connections with creative, but there are few e-feds where something like that isn't going to happen so you just have to expect it. The shows are starting to have direction though, and I think in general the feuding has gotten better in the 14 months or so that I've been back. We might not be gaining people like we would like to, but the quality is doing pretty well.

Are there any areas with your feuding that you think you could improve? - I need to do more research into opponents that I'm not familiar with. I definitely do better in feuds with people that I know like the back of my hand, and when I face somebody new I tend to struggle a bit.

Another thing is I don't worry enough about what creative likes in feuding. But I'm not going to change the way I write to please people unless they're paying me. :D

Why do you feud? What do you enjoy about it? - It gives me something to do other than work. Fantasy worlds are fun to get wrapped up in, and it's fun to work with other people and make a good story.

"Sweet & Sour" Steve Cook says:
I don't do dudes
Rich says:
no one expected you to, but i do believe it or not

Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:16 pm
ECF Icon

Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:23 pm
Profile E-mail
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:04 pm
Profile E-mail
ECF Icon

Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:06 pm
Profile E-mail
Jesus Freak

It's our bavaria feud, it's still on 411 buried after all this time...but it's there.

Christianity preaches the unending value of what is apparently worthless, and the unending worthlessness of what is apparently so valuable.

myspace.com/goobjones- I'm eventually going to try to start writing about sports on here, try to build up a body of work. So...read it and comment when I finally do this.

Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:24 am
Profile E-mail YIM
ECF Icon

Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:42 am
Profile E-mail
European Champ

Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2