[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Doctor! Help me! Questions are coming out of my rear-end!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Doctor! Help me! Questions are coming out of my rear-end! 
Too much time on my hands

Post Doctor! Help me! Questions are coming out of my rear-end!
**As a forewarning, these questions are intended to spurn discussion, not flaming. Any ill-will or any sarcasm that could be interpreted as ill-will is not welcome here and, should that happen, I'd encourage any admin or mod to lock or delete this thread as they see fit. The same goes with whining and complaining. If you have any thoughts or opinions along those lines, that's what private messages are for as I sure as shit don't want to see them.**

What was your favorite feud that you've done? (provide links if you wish, or perhaps just give an over-view as to why it was your favorite. What set it above the rest for you?)

Who would you like to feud with that you never have? (preferably those that are still active, but if there's someone no longer feuding that you always wanted to face, feel free to mention them, too)

Who would you like to feud with again that is still around or active?

What kind of matches (be them stipulations or just who vs who) would you like to see, not necessarily even involving your own character(s)?

Do these pants make me look fat?

Any random thoughts, ideas or opinions on things? (Think we need a new belt? Explain why here. Think I deserve to be the undisputed champion of the world? Collect your money here. Think things are going well? Express that here. Think someone deserves a push to a higher level? Say who and why here. You get the idea.)

Are there any areas with your feuding that you think you could improve? (if so, feel free to share them if you wish)

Why do you feud? What do you enjoy about it?

Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:31 pm
Profile WWW
World Champ

Post Re: Doctor! Help me! Questions are coming out of my rear-en
What was your favorite feud that you've done? I have 2, both as Demolition Man: PD and Mansion Fan. We worked well together and they were both challenges, but in a fun way, not in a 'I'm going to use you to put myself over' way.

Who would you like to feud with that you never have? Darkness. He's the top dog nowadays. TI and Dante already know each other from way back, although I'm sure another meeting is inevitable there, too.

Who would you like to feud with again that is still around or active? Oh...okay...Dante.

What kind of matches (be them stipulations or just who vs who) would you like to see, not necessarily even involving your own character(s)? BobtheMule came up with a couple sick matches when he was in charge. One was called Trial By Torture, a match where opponents are chained together and there's someone outside the ring with their hand on a switch to run an electric current through the chain. It takes place in a cage with barbed wire and razor wire.

Do these pants make me look fat? You betcha.

Any random thoughts, ideas or opinions on things? I have some, but I'm not finding the right words for them right now.

Are there any areas with your feuding that you think you could improve? Right now I'm trying to find a balance between TI's story and his story with his opponent. This week is going better, I think.

Why do you feud? What do you enjoy about it? I love writing, and over the years 411 and ECF have been places that help me discover a talent that I didn't really know I had. It's been a cool and humbling thing in the past to have been elevated by peers to such a high level of opinion. I don't feud for those opinions, but they've been encouraging for me to live up to, and to pursue writing outside of feuding - a springboard of sorts. But I haven't truly been able to leave since I started...geez...5 years ago or so?

- Updated 04/23/07

Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:30 pm

What was your favorite feud that you've done? Supreme's feuds with the Roxors, despite the OOC drama involved with it (my fault just as much as anyone elses), were awesome and I also enjoyed my feud with Bruce, even though we didn't post much. ECW: The Musical was fun to write

Who would you like to feud with that you never have? One-on-one I'd like to feud with a butt-load of people: Coren (come back you prick :cuss: ), Dante, Darkness, TI, Misfit (come back you prick :cuss: ). I'm also really impressed with Deadzone's stuff. I've faced some of you in multi-man matches, but not singles (I don't think anyway). For those no longer around, Supreme vs any of The Associates would have been fun to write since there are a lot of similarities between them

Who would you like to feud with again that is still around or active? I'd like to face Highone and Hardy again

What kind of matches (be them stipulations or just who vs who) would you like to see, not necessarily even involving your own character(s)? With the new factions springing up all over the place, things are ripe for a lumberjack match. I'd like to see a Wargames-style match between Infinity and the New Hellfire Club. Beyond that, Deadzone vs Highone for the TC, TI vs Darkness, Dante vs Shadow-- former partners and friends, currently not either

Do these pants make me look fat? TI is a very cruel person. I'm just husky, dammit :cry:

Any random thoughts, ideas or opinions on things? My only real complaint the past has been the turnaround between shows, but we've had a really good job by creative and writers lately on that. The OOC drama gets annoying, too, but hopefully that's settled, at least for a week or two. The newer characters that we have are really impressing me, particularly Strikmore. Dick Flehr deserves a World Title shot and Freya needs a higher degree of exposure as the Bleeder champ

Are there any areas with your feuding that you think you could improve? My biggest fault in feuding is tryinf to sell the other characters enough. I built Supreme up to be both a physical beast and someone hard to play midgames with, so I do my best to put other people over. Other than that, I still need to settle into a comfortable style with him and develop that. I fluctuate too much between too much description and too little

Why do you feud? What do you enjoy about it? I just have a blast writing. It's a lot of fun doing this in that it's competitive creative writing, but it's also mutual. You can't write a good feud all by yourself, so it's give and take. I could give a shit about wins and losses, I just enjoy having fun with it and seeing others have fun, too.

Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:01 pm
Profile WWW

Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:09 pm

Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:15 pm
Profile WWW
Proud alumnus of F U

What was your favorite feud that you've done?
I have 3. PD & Demo feuded a couple times, but the one feud that stands out was where we did a parody of the old "anything you can do I can do better". The feud took the characters to an old arcade where we competed against each other in skee-ball & also took us to a bar where one of us got maced on accident thinking it was breath freshener. The second one was another fun one where PD faced Mr. Submission. For anyone who loves a good comedy read that isn't over the top silly, Sub was the master. This feud took place in a hospital & involved sponge baths with big nurses & male nurses and one of the funniest fight scenes that had two wrestlers, in hospital gowns, with enemas in, throwing anything they can at each other including douche bottles. The 3rd one was a feud where PD & DD faced the Associates, Lou & Murdoch. I think it won feud of the year in the rankings poll we do.

Who would you like to feud with that you never have?
Bruce and Lance Canada. Never faced either. Want to face both.

Who would you like to feud with again that is still around or active?
Shadow. I like his character.

What kind of matches (be them stipulations or just who vs who) would you like to see, not necessarily even involving your own character(s)?
I would like us to start rolling on a new storyline where characters are being kidnapped & placed in "Death matches" y some unknown underground fed/group. We could kill off old characters that are no longer being used, or new characters that no show a couple times in a row or even banned characters that will never come back. We could implement it into our own fed where a private video feed cuts onto the tron during a ppv to show the death match where, by example, jobber A was kidnapped from IPW & forced to fight Stown (not trying to beat a deadhorse, just giving an idea). The loser is whoever dies in the match. The winner is kept in seclusion to fight again. The video feed could cut in during TV shows, showing the actual kidnapping or a "fearful" promo by the kidnapped. We could twist & turn this storyline as long as wanted/needed where it could even end u being a current feuder running that company, yada yada. And if someone wanted to stop using a character forever, they could offer up their character for the death match. Just an idea.

Do these pants make me look fat?
No. Your fat makes you look fat.

Any random thoughts, ideas or opinions on things? (Think we need a new belt? Explain why here. Think I deserve to be the undisputed champion of the world? Collect your money here. Think things are going well? Express that here. Think someone deserves a push to a higher level? Say who and why here. You get the idea.)
I'm at a crossroads because we have great talent here, but I feel like things are not 100% for EVERYONE. I am not the end all be all on who is good & who is bad, but there have been more questionable decisions in recent memory about who should win & lose than I remember happening in the past. I would like creative to post, at the end of each show, how the votes went for each match. This is to be fun, but some of the decisions lately are kind of dis-heartening. And I haven't been feuding for the last couple sessions so I'm not even talking about my character. I personally would like to see it. Some people want to be on creative to help out. Some people because they enjoy it. Others for power. Seriously. Creative gets blamed when it's bad & ignored when it's good.
That sucks. But bottom line is this...creative does it because they want to, not because they are forced to. Make this part of it. You wanted to be on creative, so tell me why you think person X beats person Y.

Are there any areas with your feuding that you think you could improve?
Coming up with new & fresh ideas. I've feuded in over 80 matches that made it to the show & a few dozen that never did because of lack of feuding on my opponants part, so if there's an idea out there...I've used it. Except time travel. Never done one of those.

Why do you feud? What do you enjoy about it?
I enjoy writing, but mostly I use it as a release. To do & say things I never would in real life.

I'm opinionated today. Woo-hoo!

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:10 pm
Profile E-mail

Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:16 pm
Profile WWW

Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:20 pm
Profile WWW
Proud alumnus of F U

Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:24 pm
Profile E-mail
Proud alumnus of F U

Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:29 pm
Profile E-mail

Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:38 pm
Profile WWW

Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:41 pm
Profile WWW

Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:22 pm

Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:28 pm
Profile WWW
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:02 pm
Profile E-mail

Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:15 pm
Unintentionally Hilarious

Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:18 pm
Profile E-mail
Proud alumnus of F U

Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:20 pm
Profile E-mail
Unintentionally Hilarious

Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:25 pm
Profile E-mail

Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next