[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Havoc Predictions
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Havoc Predictions 
It's Hammer Time!

"Sweet & Sour" Steve Cook says:
I don't do dudes
Rich says:
no one expected you to, but i do believe it or not

Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:16 pm
Linda McMahon

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:19 pm
Profile E-mail
It's Hammer Time!

"Sweet & Sour" Steve Cook says:
I don't do dudes
Rich says:
no one expected you to, but i do believe it or not

Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:43 pm
ECF Icon

Thank you for the response, man. Your a classy act as always. But pictures, if appropriate, do tell 1000 words, and try to capture as much flavour as possible in as few a words as nessecary.

And seriously, I mentioned the f'n boat in the cross feuding thread!!!!!!

And since when is using an inanimate object out of character an issue here?

Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:35 pm
Profile E-mail
Too much time on my hands

Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:46 pm
ECF Icon

Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:32 pm
Profile E-mail

Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:39 pm
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:49 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Confundo Ergo Sum

Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:10 pm
ECF Icon

Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:12 pm
Profile E-mail
ECF Icon

Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:23 pm
Profile E-mail

(still mad he stole Carrion's suit in a major character developing feud. :cuss: )

And I don't care if you left the feds for a 800lb gorilla named Sandy. You're still the man. :o

shit, wasn't supposed to mention the gorilla :quag:

Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:16 am
Profile E-mail
411's Prima Donna

I find constant image posting to be really gimmicky, and in the end just stupid, unless it really helps or supports the story, and not just a bunch of useless crap.

David Hardy's Title History:

411Fed 2004 Tag-Team Turmoil Winner (RoXoRz) 8/15/04
411Fed Tag Team Champion (RoXoRz) 11/24/04 - 3/2/05
411Fed Intercontinental Champion 3/2/05 - 6/6/05 (Merged with ECF Transcontinental Title)
411Fed/ECF Transcontinental Champion 6/6/05 - 11/28/05
TCW Aftershock Champion 3/6/07 - 5/2/08

Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:45 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
ECF Icon

But gimmicks are what wrestling is based on.............. :( ....................I still love you Hardy....................... :D

Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:53 am
Profile E-mail
411's Prima Donna

I love you too, but I do feel the need to see other wrestlers.

David Hardy's Title History:

411Fed 2004 Tag-Team Turmoil Winner (RoXoRz) 8/15/04
411Fed Tag Team Champion (RoXoRz) 11/24/04 - 3/2/05
411Fed Intercontinental Champion 3/2/05 - 6/6/05 (Merged with ECF Transcontinental Title)
411Fed/ECF Transcontinental Champion 6/6/05 - 11/28/05
TCW Aftershock Champion 3/6/07 - 5/2/08

Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:21 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Ticket Taker on the Darkside Express

Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:32 am
Linda McMahon

Post Re: Havoc Predictions
Oh, I never gave any reasons. At the risk of promoting more pointless and inflamatory discussion, here is why the losers suck...

Ghetto Fire vs Matt Strikmore- Suicide Scaffold Match

Strikmore is going to kick all our asses. I'm not kidding - he's my dark horse to win this tournament.

Triple Threat (Elimination Style)- Freya vs Shadow vs Kermit- Inferno

I've been a fan of Freya's since she debuted and she's horribly underrated. She does more in a couple of paragraphs than any of her opponents (not just in this match, but since she started) can do in two pages.

Triple Threat (Normal style)- DeadZone vs TI vs Drakus- House of Horrors

This really is a close one. I give it to Drakus because I think he does everything a feuder should do (and, again, it very underrated - he came second in the RtG and no one predicted it - in fact, most people didn't even think he was going to beat Stallion to qualify). TI, for me, is focused a little too much on his own backstory at the moment (which understandable after a long absence) while Deadzone, despite his talent, is outclassed by his opposition in this match.

WILDCARD~!: David Hardy vs Mac Avoy- IKEA Carnage

I liked the pictures personally, but blowing up the boat was a pretty big faux pas.

NON-Tourney Matches

Jack Frost & Kojack vs Dick Flehr & Father Savage

Flehr cracks me up.

Supreme & Naberus vs Dangerous Dean Dyer & The Stallion

Well...if it happens Supreme will win it. Matt is talented as hell and capable of beating just about anyone.

Jabbar vs. Yasmin

Ghetto has grown as a feuder more than anyone ever, but he still hasn't reached the talent level of his mentor yet.

JE vs RDV- Titan as special Enforcer

RDV is always a fun read. JE...not so much...

Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:48 pm
Profile E-mail
ECF Icon

Just so me and bruce are on the same page. Its 100% you guys right to name this fed the way you choose to. I left and you have taken this place on in the last two years. I was a bit upset last night, but not really at you guys or the fed. I apologise if I went to far. Perhaps I was just looking for a fight.

I'm still a bit senstive though about the hostility some people have to me using 411 to run a fed out of. You guys are happy here. I'm genuinely really happy to being doing what I'm doing at 411 and most of the guys there get a kick out of it. I think it already has a very different feel to this place and I think thats a good thing.

And for the record, I'm sorry about the boat, but if you have to ask permission to do shit like that, I find that this place isvery restrictive. I wanted to make a big statement. That was a big statement. I think this whole NWO/Infinity thing is getting to where you guys needed a kick up the arse anyway. The boat can be replaced. And think of how many potential feuds that sets up anyway. I really don't see the downside. But what do I know. :(

Anyway.

Thats my two cents.

Later.

Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:21 pm
Profile E-mail
Can thou not hearest? Let me turneth it up!

I have no money, I am a failure, my leaders have led me to ruin, and I welcome the absolving embrace of death.

Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:32 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Linda McMahon

Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:11 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next