[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Havoc Discussion Thread
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Havoc Discussion Thread 
Too much time on my hands

Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:25 pm

Ooooh, dare I say....a new faction is rising from from the flames? At least I got the impression "Hellfire" was the name of the Acolyte/Darkness/Dante/etc. stable that seems to be forming...

Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:08 pm
Linda McMahon

Hellfire is the name of a lot of things, past and present.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:10 pm
Profile E-mail
in a cardboard box

And it also happens to be in a way part of the phrasethat kicks off Dante's entrance.

"I am the god of all Hell's fire!"

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:13 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Linda McMahon

And Dante's finisher is 'The Hellfire Driver' too.

- it's a space opera novel I wrote.

I have some shit on Kindle too: ,

Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:13 pm
Profile E-mail

I know about the ghosts of Hellfire-past. Based on the elusive responses to my observation, I think it's safe to say I'm very excited about your new faction. :lol:

Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:18 pm
World Champ

OK, post up. sorry it took so long Shadow, hope you can work with it. (will proof read it in a bit after tea.)

Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:23 pm
Profile E-mail
C-Evil-O

You knew I would do anything for you when I came back with your Burger King.

Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:51 pm
411's Prima Donna

David Hardy's Title History:

411Fed 2004 Tag-Team Turmoil Winner (RoXoRz) 8/15/04
411Fed Tag Team Champion (RoXoRz) 11/24/04 - 3/2/05
411Fed Intercontinental Champion 3/2/05 - 6/6/05 (Merged with ECF Transcontinental Title)
411Fed/ECF Transcontinental Champion 6/6/05 - 11/28/05
TCW Aftershock Champion 3/6/07 - 5/2/08

Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:15 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
C-Evil-O

Well I've seen certain characters described as not using their full power when IN a match Stan Deville for instance would not use his extra powers as it would or could reveal his identity to the world. I'm under the impression that Drakness works the same way otherwise an actual match with him would be impossible to write at least while keeping true to the charcter. And I'm sure that Thommy does not want any and every loss he ever has to be written off as Darkness just didn't FEEL like using all of his awsome might.

Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:04 am

It may not even be a conscious thing either, the powers that be may not want it known that Darkness is more than meets the eye (at least to the public) whereas they can't afford him to be injured outside of the ring.

Confundo Ergo Sum

Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:28 am
It's Hammer Time!

Of course, the mere fact that I state that could mean that everything we do leading up to the matches is a work, but you could make the argument that Darkness can get beat up in wrestling matches because wrestling matches are pre-determined.

It's not something to discuss in feuding, but if I had a character that I claimed was invincible in every single way I would chalk up their losses to wrestling being a work.

"Sweet & Sour" Steve Cook says:
I don't do dudes
Rich says:
no one expected you to, but i do believe it or not

Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:51 am
C-Evil-O

Which would be cool if it were NOT stated that 411/ECF TCW matches were a shoot. Most guys write everything around the fact that what happens in the ring is real, sure we ignore physics like no tomorow. I'm going with Coren's thought that his powers can NOT be used during a match not so much that he does not want to but he simply can NOT access his powers.

Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:26 am
Ticket Taker on the Darkside Express

We need a new annual event, the toughest show ever seen, it'll be horrific, blood will be spilled, people will be injured

Tee Cee Dubaya brings you: GYM BRAWL 2006!!!!

Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:12 am
Mid Carder

Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:52 pm
World Champ

- Updated 04/23/07

Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:59 pm

Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:09 pm
Mid Carder

Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:17 pm

Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:19 pm

Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next