[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Friction results discussion
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
 Friction results discussion 
Too much time on my hands

Post Friction results discussion
We have a new commissioner discuss! Twisted Championship Wrestling discuss! DeSean's promo which is 3 days behind discuss! Really though I wrote that promo like 3 weeks ago and now that we have a new commissioner and the commentary has changed I edited it so that it fits I'll send in the edited version if you guys want me too.

Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:20 pm
Profile E-mail

BTW - Who will be feuding as the new commish? Is Rachel back?

Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:24 pm

I think the Commissioner will just be creative's "make matches and stips without seeming like it's not in character" character.

BTW- I'm back and the virus is deader than horse shit! Thanks to whoever wrote the match that I couldn't. Sorry I held things up everyone.

Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:32 pm
Profile WWW

Infinity has Hammer now, too? Yeesh, pretty soon you'll have no one else to have matches against, but yourselves. I hereby nominate Supreme to whoop all of ya'll! :x

Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:34 pm
Profile WWW

The beautiful thing is we still have a member who hasn't been revealed yet. :) Although we have cut off enrollment in order to avoid the internal conflict it might create with too many feuders being Infinity wrestlers...

Can someone edit in the way the tag-titles are being handled? If that bit hasn't been submitted yet, let me know and I'll make sure an Infinity representative sends it your way.

Also, is someone gonna make a NPC bio for Ms. Stern so we can get a formulated idea of her personality? From what I gather, she's a no-nonsense business woman.

Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:51 pm

Oh well, I'll have to take it out on whoever I'm facing next. :)

Unless they beat me too :(

But I'll suck up to creative so that they'll let me win! :)

Of course, creative might not like suck-ups :(

Then I'll just have to kill them! :)

:o

I mean, I'll have to try harder next time! Yeah! :)

Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:54 pm
Profile WWW

- What's the deal with Darkness taking PD's ring? Was PD consulted about being written out this way? My understanding based on communication with him is that he/Shadow had something worked out that did not involve a beatdown-induced temporary exit (and definitely not one where anyone took his ring as a trophy).

- When are the next set of fixtures going to be posted?

Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:54 pm

Yeah! And another thing! What does a guy have to do to get a Pepsi around here!? :x

Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:57 pm
Profile WWW

Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:06 pm

Awesome show. I thought I was done for after missing the diving headbutt.

Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:07 pm
Unintentionally Hilarious

Oh a few modifications have been made to the show, check em out :ninja:

Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:10 pm
Profile E-mail

I see new fixtures are being posted, though there isn't a show name to go with em.

Also, since feuding will be exclusive to TX, what's the decision as far as cluster vs. seperate threads? Is it alternating back and forth or are we sticking individual threads for individual matches?

Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:26 pm
in a cardboard box

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:38 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
World Champ

- Updated 04/23/07

Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:06 pm

Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:08 pm
Profile WWW

Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]