[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Father John Savage's Pulpit
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Father John Savage's Pulpit 
Proud alumnus of F U

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:01 pm
Profile E-mail
Mid Carder

And the angels rejoiced and pot was madeth plentiful"

Savage 22:8

Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:07 pm
Proud alumnus of F U

Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:17 pm
Profile E-mail
in a cardboard box

Updated on January 7th 2007.
"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"
- Ambrose Birce, The Devil's Dictionary

Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:25 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Mid Carder

Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:30 pm
Mid Carder

Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:31 pm
in a cardboard box

"HISTORY, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools"

Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:33 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Mid Carder

Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:37 pm
in a cardboard box

Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:40 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Mid Carder

Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:42 pm
Proud alumnus of F U

Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:43 pm
Profile E-mail
Proud alumnus of F U

Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:44 pm
Profile E-mail
in a cardboard box

Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:44 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Mid Carder

Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:45 pm
in a cardboard box

Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:47 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Proud alumnus of F U

Good point Dante, as a matter of fact, I was just looking up the def of the word repent. It's got 2 variations. Which one do you think applies more to ol' father js here? Repent 1 or Repent 2? I think the 2nd one does. I bolded it for ya'll to see.

re·pent 1 (r-pnt)
v. re·pent·ed, re·pent·ing, re·pents
v.intr.
1. To feel remorse, contrition, or self-reproach for what one has done or failed to do; be contrite.
2. To feel such regret for past conduct as to change one's mind regarding it: repented of intemperate behavior.
3. To make a change for the better as a result of remorse or contrition for one's sins.
v.tr.
1. To feel regret or self-reproach for: repent one's sins.
2. To cause to feel remorse or regret.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Middle English repenten, from Old French repentir : re-, re- + pentir, to be sorry (from Vulgar Latin *paenitre, from Latin paenitre).]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
re·pent 2 (rpnt)
adj. Biology
Creeping along the ground; prostrate.

Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:51 pm
Profile E-mail
Mid Carder

The false image that you hell-swine have of Hell is nothing compared to the eternal torment set aside for such sinners by the Lord! Your worst dreams shall be magnified a thousand-fold and all of your abilities that you dwell on and rely on for success shall be stripped of your useless husk! Forever shall you be tormented and shamed, your fear consuming you like prey down the gaping maw of a serpent! You shall then know the meaning of the word "regret," demonite of filth! REPENT!!

Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:52 pm
in a cardboard box

Good one PD, Father Sewage really seems like the reptillian ground dwelling kind to me...

Father you hide your filthy soul behind a costume of a man of the cloth, I hide nothing, the Dante you see is the Dante you get...I'm tainted, corrupted, a creature of the abyss.

Do yourself a favour Father Sewage...Don't belive what the bible says about the outcome of the final battle, the regins of the Hellbound has only begun!

Take heed least your protests grow tiresome, father I have better to do then to trade barbs with a witless worm in the costume of a man of the cloth.

One day, you too will bow at the throne of the one rightous rules of this world, you will bow to the infernal one and you will bow to his champion...all hail the first of the fallen!

Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:58 pm
Profile E-mail ICQ
Mid Carder

It is clear to Father John Savage that PP and Dainty are making up false definitions to placate their inability to beat me in the ring! All know that Father John Savage makes no errors and shall never make one! PP, your attempt to make assertions of serpentine movement on my part are pitiful! Serpents are the enemy of one such as I, for they are servants of the embracer of darkness! Only the light commands my actions and the Lord hath told me of my destiny! I shall defeat you all for I do not fear the wretched refuse squirming in their filth that are the blasphemous members of this federation! So sayeth Father John Savage! REPENT!!

Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:59 pm
Mid Carder

Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next