[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
Twisted Experience and TCW - View topic - Father John Savage's Pulpit
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Father John Savage's Pulpit 
Mid Carder

Post Father John Savage's Pulpit
"And lo, the Lord did look down upon the federation and saw that it was pitiful.
He looked upon the champion and laughed at his streak, for it was equally pitiful.
And the Lord sent Father John Savage, greatest of his warriors, to show the true meaning of divine might
And they saw that this was good.

Savage met such infernal servants as Bryce 411 and Ape Snott, the magician
And he and the Lord laughed at their talents
The Slaughtered Seven amassed against him with false claims of feuding mistakes
But Savage and the Lord kneweth better and kicked them all in the nuts

As reward for his many great deeds and divine powers,
The Lord did bestow unto Savage many grams of marijuana as well as bottles of whiskey
The Lord and Savage partook of this divine gift and knew that they were good
And that they would soon turn the federation back unto the righteous path!"

Fred Chapter 5 verses 6-8

REPENT!!

And the angels rejoiced and pot was madeth plentiful"

Savage 22:8

Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:58 pm
Ticket Taker on the Darkside Express

Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:10 pm
Mid Carder

I need no such permission from a stoolie of the pit such as yourself! Father John Savage knows the true path of righteousness and no serpentine cenobite of Satan will lead me astray from it! I will allow my words to sink in to the befuddled masses before I bestow the gift of more divine sermons upon your sinful souls. For now, I shall partake in the holy drink of whiskey and the holy habit of smoking. REPENT!!

Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:20 pm
Mid Carder

Father John Savage demands from this forum's administrators that a "preacher" smitty be added with the utmost haste. Your other option would be to suffer the Lord's wrath!

Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:08 pm
Mid Carder

"And lo did Savage find himself caught in a dream where angels showed him a green land with ever flowing rivers of whiskey and he knew that he was witnessing Heaven itself
Green pastures of pot plants were plentiful and naked models ran happily to and fro
Such was to be his reward for saving the poor lost souls of the federation

With an abrupt change, his dream turned to what awaited his opposers
Mr. Ness was forever banished to a Hell from whence he lost repeatedly to MJoy
Bryce 411 found himself lame and lacking talent, his hell being reality
Ape Snott the magician found himself amusing, the shock of which caused his head to explode repeatedly for all of eternity
Yak Frost also was down there, along with Batboy and Dainty, self-professed champion of Lucifer. All suffered from their own hells. Such was the fate of those that dared to deny the word of Father John Savage

Savage then saw the near future. Angels showed him victory upon victory as opponents fell before his divine hand and followers began to rise, and heeded the word, for they knew that he was good and righteous.
And Savage smoked weed in delight for he saw that his course was true and his goals were just
And many nuns gave him sexual favors in reward for his holy work"

That is from Savage 14:5-7

REPENT!!

Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:18 pm
European Champ

In your world walk only the great and their servants.

A world of exclusion is a world in the minority, and the worlds of the people will be the worlds of tomorrow.

Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:19 pm
Mid Carder

Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:21 pm
Too much time on my hands

Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:24 pm
Mid Carder

Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:35 pm
Ticket Taker on the Darkside Express

Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:13 pm
Mid Carder

Your wit is befitting of primordial ooze, but no intelligence beyond that, hairy backed demon! You besmirch my demand, but it will be you and other nonbelievers that will face the final suffering at my hands. My victory over you and your ilk shall be sweet! Were you to confess your sins like High Juan I might be convinced to be lenient, but do not doubt my divine might, Bryce 411! REPENT!!

Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:21 pm
Proud alumnus of F U

Finally, a thread I know I can avoid by just reading the title. :roll:

1x TCW Tag Team Champion (w/Shadow)

PD's current record 50-29-3 (I'm 56-36-4 overall)
EWI's 5th ranked wrestler for 2005, 2004, 2002 & 2001. Way to be consistent.

Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:40 pm
Profile E-mail
Mid Carder

Your words reek as much as your name, Pee Pee! REPENT!!

Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:42 pm
Too much time on my hands

Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:03 pm
Profile WWW
Mid Carder

Spiky-haired fiend! Thou shouldst know better than to intrude in a thread of God! Begone foul demon! Back to the pit from whence you came! Reverends can best even the mightiest of ninjas for we have the Lord's might on our side! So says Father John Savage! REPENT!!

Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:06 pm
Mid Carder

Father John Savage has seen that PP has changed his title so as to make reference to my sexual preferences! To this, I say he is a fool! For a man to preoccupy himself with thoughts of another man in sufficient levels to insert their name underneath his own brings no doubts to my mind who harbors the desires of homosexuality. To PP I say REPENT!! Your obvious jealousy will do little to stop my impending victory over you! For you have no chance to defeat me! Your skills, along with your wit, are feeble at best! Lay aside your obsession with man on man sex for a little while and listen to the word of the Lord our God! Let your future defeat by Savage be an example to those that are jealous of the power that Father John Savage weilds! REPENT!!

Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:42 pm
Proud alumnus of F U

Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:10 pm
Profile E-mail
Mid Carder

Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:29 pm
Proud alumnus of F U

Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:42 pm
Profile E-mail
Mid Carder

Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next